美文网首页简诗《惊艳时光的文字》
The Shadow on the Stone  -  Thom

The Shadow on the Stone  -  Thom

作者: Nopainnoga_74d2 | 来源:发表于2020-04-25 08:46 被阅读0次

    上邪!我欲与君相知,长命无绝衰。山无陵,江水为竭,冬雷震震,夏雨雪,天地合,乃敢与君绝!

    相信大家都读过元稹的一首诗:曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云。取次花丛懒回顾,半缘修道半缘君。爱妻过世,悲痛万分,读来情真意切。

    英国作家托马斯·哈代也曾因爱妻过世,伤心欲绝,每每回想起曾经的美好生活都肝肠寸断。大有苏轼的“夜来幽梦忽还乡。小轩窗,正梳妆。相顾无言,惟有泪千行”的怆然之感。

    I went by the Druid stone

    我从凯特石旁走过

    That broods in the garden white and lone,

    她在花园中,惨白而孤单,

    And I stopped and looked at the shifting shadows

    我停步看着摇曳的树影

    That at some moments fall thereon

    伴着节奏的律动,

    From the tree hard by with a rhythmic swing.

    不时从石头掠过。

    And they shaped in my imagining

    在我的脑海中,这影子如此熟悉,

    To the shade that a well-known head and shoulders

    如她在园中干活时

    Threw there when she was gardening.

    头与肩投下的身影。

    I thought her behind my back,

    我感觉她就在身后,

    Yea, her I long had learned to lack,

    的确,我们分开已久,

    And I said: "I am sure you are standing behind me,

    因此我说:“我知道你就在身后,

    Though how do you get into this old track?"

    但你怎么也会走这条老路呢?”

    And there was no sound but the fall of a leaf

    没有任何回答,除了一片叶子

    As a sad response; and to keep down grief

    黯然飘落;我不愿回头证实

    I would not turn my head to discover

    这一切不过是幻觉,

    That there was nothing in my belief.

    唯恐哀伤决堤。

    Yet I wanted to look and see

    然而,我想亲眼看看

    That nobody stood at the back of me;

    我的身后确实没人;

    But I thought once more: "Nay, I'll not unvision

    但我转念一想:“不,我不能打破这幻想,

    A shape which, somehow, there may be."

    无论怎样,就让那可能的影子存在吧。”

    So I went on softly from the glade,

    于是,我轻轻走出这林间空地,

    And left her behind me throwing her shade,

    让她的影子在我的身后显现,

    As she were indeed an apparition -

    仿佛她真的是幽灵—

    My head unturned lest my dream should fade.

    我没有回头,以免打碎这幻梦。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:The Shadow on the Stone  -  Thom

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/sllhwhtx.html