美文网首页我爱编程
巴夏:过程的目的(为道日损)

巴夏:过程的目的(为道日损)

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 09:13 被阅读0次

巴夏:过程的目的(为道日损)


问:

And what is the purpose of process itself. 

“过程”本身的目的是什么?

I mean, why come here and have all these processes 

我是说,为什么我们来到这里,并经历这些过程?

巴夏:

To discover yourself from a new point of view 

为的是从另一个角度发现你自己

Remember the word is to discover yourself 

要记住是“发现”你自己

In a timeless state, you can change instantaneously to a new point of view, 

在没有时间的状态下,你可以瞬间切换到另一个全新的视角

But you will never experience the actual discovery process 

但你却无法体验“发现”这一个过程

That is an experience, a valid experience 

而“发现”同样也是一种“有效”的体验

Another way of seeing 

是另一种视角

Another way of experiencing All That Is 

另一种体验 一切所是/神 的方式

Just as valid as changing instantaneously is 

和“瞬间改变”一样,同样有效

But it's just another point of view, 

但它只是另一种视角

The actual discovery process is valid unto itself 

“发现”的过程本身也是有效的

As a unique point of view, 

是独一无二的视角

A unique experience 

也是独一无二的体验

问:

And I remember you were mentioning that 

我记得你之前说

For us, most of us are going through the process right now 

对我们中的大部分人来说

Of letting go of negative definition 

我们都在经历释放“负面定义”的过程

And that is what our process encompasses discovering negative definitions 

而我们所经历的过程中,也包含了发现“负面定义”

And then changing them into positive definitions that work for us. 

并把它们转换成能 为我所用 的“正面定义”

巴夏:

Yes! 

对的!

And when you reach a certain plateau, a certain vibrational state. 

当你到达某个高度,某种振频

The process will continue in physical reality, 

这个过程仍然会在物质世界中继续

But it will no longer be a process of letting go of negative definitions. 

但却已不再是释放负面定义的过程

Once you are fully positive. 

一旦你变得 完全积极正面

There will be no more negative definitions to let go of 

不再有什么“负面定义”需要释放

But you can still remain physical and go into fourth density, 

你仍然可以保持在身体里,并进入第四密度

And alter the process to be one of now 

此时,这个过程将发生改变

Not letting go of negative definitions, 

不再是释放负面信念

But letting go of things that are simply no longer relevant to who you know yourself to be. 

而是释放那些与“你所知道的自己”不再相关的事物

It's an issue of streamlining, so to speak, 

这么说吧,这是个精简的过程

No longer thinking about what to add, 

不再想“加”什么 (为学日益)

But thinking about what to take away 

而是想“减”什么(为道日损)

To get down to the core, the true essence of your being 

减损至你的核心,也就是你的真正本质

问:

And we'll be looking at things like relevance in terms of the theme that we're exploring 

就是说,我们只是着眼于 与我们所探索的人生课题相关的事物

巴夏:

Yes! 

是的!

It will be mostly all about what is now relevant for who you deem yourself to be 

基本都是关注在当下与“你所认为的自己”相关的事物

问:

And when you talk about letting go of negative definitions. 

当你说到释放“负面定义”时

I wondered about this. 

我在想

It means you would never have a negative thought? 

是不是说,我就不会再有负面思想了?

巴夏:

It means you can observe the idea of negativity. 

意思是说,你会注意到负面,观察负面

You can play with the idea of negativity. 

你可以与负面 一起玩耍

It's just that it will never have an effect 

但它却不会对你产生什么影响

Because you will be looking at it from a neutral observational point of view. 

因为你是站在一个“中性”的视角,来观察它

问:

So for example, 

我举个例子

巴夏:

It won't be real to you. 

它对你不再真实

It won't have substance to you. 

不再对你产生什么实体物质

It will just be a neutral observation 

负面将只会是你的一个“观察点”

问:

I mean, a very typical thing that will happen with somebody if you're stuck in traffic 

我举个非常典型的例子,比如堵车了

巴夏:

It's an orchestration 

人生就是一首“交响乐曲”

You're there for a reason 

你出现在那里是有原因的

It may not always be your reason entirely, 

可能不完全是因为你的原因

But it is for a reason 

但肯定是有原因的

You may be serving someone else by being exactly in that spot at that time 

你在那个时间点,出现在那里,可能是为了服务某人

You may be avoiding an accident down the road by getting stuck in traffic that you don't know about 

你堵在那里,可能是因此而躲过了前面路上一场你所不知道的车祸

You may be avoiding your own death by slowing down in a traffic jam. 

因为交通堵塞而放慢速度的你,也可能刚好也错过了你的“死期”

If you're going to be in a traffic jam at least enjoy the flavor 

如果堵车了,就好好享受“堵车风味”

Make some toast. 

趁机做些果酱面包(Jam:果酱、拥堵)

问:

So if you have that sort of knee-jerk reaction where you're like 

但我若受膝跳反应似的本能所触发,抱怨道

Oh!This stink! 

“妈蛋!太TMD倒霉了”

I don't want to be stuck in traffic right now. 

“我可不想现在堵在这里”

巴夏:

Then you're not trusting the way your life unfolds 

那说明你还不相信你人生运作的方式

问:

So when you get to the point where you're no longer letting go of negative beliefs. 

当我达到某个点,不再有什么负面信念需要清理

You won't even entertain thoughts like that 

我就不会以想杂念、说脏话为乐,是吧?

巴夏:

No! You may observe them, 

你不会!你可能只会观察它们

But you will not invite them over for tea, and entertainment 

却不会邀请它们过来喝茶、聊天、找乐子……

Look at it this way, 

我这么说吧

Do you see that you have a shadow on the ground? 

你有没看见地板上你的影子?

问:

Yes! 

有!

巴夏:

Well, look at it! 

好!看看它!

Does it affect you in any negative way? 

它对你有什么负面影响吗?

It's a shadow 

它是影子(黑暗)

It's the opposite of the light, 

是光明的对立面

But you're just looking at it as a neutral phenomenology 

但在你看来,只是个中性的物理现象

It's just a shadow 

一个影子而已

Big deal. 

没啥大不了的!

That's the way you will look at the idea of negative definitions, of negative energy. 

你也会这么看待负面定义、负面能量

It's just a shadow. 

它们也都只是影子

It needs to be there in order for you to perceive the light. 

影子需要出现在哪里,使得你能看见光

So thank you shadow 

所以呢,谢谢影子吧!

If it wasn't for the dark, 

若没有黑暗

I wouldn't see the light 

我就看不见光了!

老子《道德经》第四十八章

为学日益,为道日损

损之又损,以至于无为

无为而无不为。

相关文章

  • 巴夏:过程的目的(为道日损)

    巴夏:过程的目的(为道日损) 问: And what is the purpose of process itse...

  • 巴夏:过程的意义(为道日损)

    巴夏:过程的意义(为道日损) 问: And what is the purpose of process itse...

  • 觉知18

    为学日益,为道日损。 我们坚持学习,坚持修行,最终目的是为了放下。 这个中间,最重要的是过程,不是结果。 每一个结...

  • 为道日损

    吾辈用功,只求日减,不求日增。 减得一分人欲,便是复得一分天理,何等轻快洒脱,何等简易! ——王阳明

  • 为道日损

    昨天,我不经意见看到了几句话:“去年买了好多课啊,感觉太多学不完,很多东西都只是了解过皮毛”。 既然,明明知道自己...

  • 为道日损

    昨天听贾坤老师的课,一句话感觉很奇怪,“为学日益,为道日损”。 为学日益好理解,总是要努力精进吧。可什么要为道日损...

  • 为道日损

    「上德不德,是以有德;下德不失德,是以无德。上德无为而无以为;下德无为而有以为。」 简单说就是真的有「德」的人是不...

  • 为道日损

    道,是中国文化中最核心的范畴。金岳霖先生的名著《论道》仍然以道为核心词,可以看作道在近代以来最后的辉煌。从...

  • 为道日损

    为学日益 为道日损 为学是不断增加自己生存的本领和能力 为道是不断使自己回到本来的面目 随着能力的提高人的事业会渐...

  • 为道日损

    一个年轻人问长者:“《道德经》中‘为道日损’,是什么意思?”长者回说:“修道的人,应该每天都不断地减少欲望和缩小自我。”

网友评论

    本文标题:巴夏:过程的目的(为道日损)

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/trftoxtx.html