美文网首页
巴夏:自我清理的重要性

巴夏:自我清理的重要性

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 10:20 被阅读0次

巴夏:自我清理的重要性


问:

I was really also thinking of have a shift of my paradigm 

我也想给自己来一个 思维方式大转变

巴夏:

Are you acting on your highest excitement every possible moment that you can 

每一刻,你都在最高兴奋上,尽你最大能力地行动吗

With absolutely zero insistence on a particular outcome, 

并对某个特定的结果,没有丝毫执着吗?

yes or no? 

是,还是不是?

Hesitation means no 

犹豫了!说明不是

问:

I'm going to say much of the time. 

我想说,我大部分时间是的

巴夏:

That means no. 

这话就意味着:不是

It doesn't matter if you're doing it most of the time. 

无所谓 你是不是大部分时间 都这么做

Obviously there are times when you're not. 

很显然,有时候你没这么做

And those are the things you need to focus on 

而这些时候,就是你该关注的

The times when you're doing it, that's fine. 

其他 你有这么做的时候,那没事

But remember we gave you an analogy some time ago that 

但请记住,我之前给你们做过一个比喻

In your past, technologically speaking, 

在过去,从技术上来讲

When you first created things like motor car engines, 

当你们刚开始出制造出 类似汽车发动机的之类东西时

They were very basic, they were very simplistic. 

那时的机器只有基本功能,简单得很

They can be dirty, They could be filthy 

可能还充满污垢,肮脏得很

They can be covered with mud 

但即使到处都是泥巴、油污

And they would still chug along chug along and chug along, 

还是可以嘟嘟嘟地开动

But now in your high-technology age, 

但现在是高科技时代

You have machines with very, very precise tolerances 

你们的一些机器已经极其精密,不容偏差

And the smallest speck of dirt that doesn't belong there 

任何杂质,小到一丁点灰尘

Can freeze the entire engine. 

都可能把整个发动机给停下来(冻结)

It has to be really clean the more accelerated you are 

你速度越快,你就必须越干净

So even though you may be acting on your excitement most of the time. 

所以,即使大部分时间,你都是兴奋地做你兴奋的事

If there is even a time when you're not in an important area of your life. 

但如果在生活的某一重要方面中,即使只有一次 你做得不兴奋

That's going to stop the entire operation 

这同样会使“你”停止运转

until you do, 

直到再次你兴奋起来

Then the machine will start again 

然后,“你”这台机器又重新启动

So it's fine that there may be many areas where you're following your excitement. 

所以,如果你在生活中的许多方面,都跟随你的兴奋

That's wonderful. 

这非常好!

Bravo. 

你做得很棒!

But look at the areas where you're not, 

但也要看看你不兴奋的时候

Because that's what you need to be focused if you want the entire machine to operate holistically 

因为你若希望整台机器能完美运转,那这些就是你需要关注的

Yes? 

明白吗?

Does this help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes, it does! 

是的 !有帮助!

巴夏:

Remember that the idea of arthritis symbolizes

记住,关节炎意味着(之前问道如何疗愈关节炎)

inflexibility and stiffness 

太僵硬,不灵活

You need to be more flexible be less stiff. 

你要灵活点,不要太僵硬(呆板、固执...)

You need to really examine all of those fine little grain 

你要像检查、筛选谷粒一样

And let go and blow them out 

把它们一个个从高处倒下,同时用大风吹

And let go of the things that are truly no longer relevant for you. 

这样,就把那些跟你不相关的事物吹走(释放信念系统)

You will all at some point, perhaps across a threshold 

你们都会在人生的某个时期,经历一个临界点

Again remember, 

再次提醒,请记住:

It doesn't mean that you will be divesting yourself of negative beliefs for the rest of your life. 

这并不意味着,你这辈子都要不断地清理你的负面信念系统

You might 

有可能这样

But you don't have to. 

但不是一定要这样

The process of divesting yourself of things 

在你不断自我清理的过程中

Doesn't always have to remain in the realm of negative beliefs 

你所清理的,不一定都在 负面信念 这一范围内

At a certain point when you let go of every negative belief 

在某个节点,当你释放掉所有的负面信念

You will still continue to divest yourself 

你还是会继续清理你自己

of things that are simply no longer relevant for your life for who you are. 

清理那些跟你人生不相关的,不再表示你真实身份的信念

They don't have to be negative. 

这些信念未必是负面的

They just simply might not be relevant anymore. 

它们也许只是跟你人生不相关

So this cleaning out process will continue for the lifetime, 

所以,你是终其一生,不断地在自我清理

Even if you've already divested yourself of all the negative belief 

即使你已经清理掉 所有的负面信念系统

Yes? 

明白吗?

Because you are constantly refining yourself 

因为你是在不断地完善自己(提纯)

Makes sense? 

有道理吗?

问:

Yes, it does! 

是的!有道理!

巴夏:

Does this help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes, it does! 

是的!很有帮助!

巴夏:

All right, thank you! 

好的,谢谢!

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:巴夏:自我清理的重要性

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vghtoxtx.html