美文网首页
学英语|《老友记》s1e1 part4 瞧是这俩寂寞的人儿

学英语|《老友记》s1e1 part4 瞧是这俩寂寞的人儿

作者: 八月日记本 | 来源:发表于2018-01-11 16:56 被阅读0次

场景:莫妮卡工作的餐厅

hey, Monica.

hi,莫妮卡。

hey, Frannie, welcome back. how was Florida?

嘿,Frannie, 欢迎回来。佛罗里达怎么样?

you had sex,didn't you?

你不可描述了,是不是?【这都能看出来?写在脸上了?】

how do you do that?

你怎么知道?

i hate you. i'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle you're having sex. so, who?

我恨你,我推着我阿姨穿越丛林,你在high,好吧,谁?

you know Paul? 

你知道保罗么?

Paul the wine guy ? oh, yeah, i know Paul. 

调酒师保罗?我认识他。

you mean you know Paul like i know Paul?

你说的认识,跟我一样么?

are you kidding? i take credit for Paul. you know before me there was no snap in his turtle for two years. 

你在开玩笑么?他可欠我一个人情呢。你知道在我之前他两年都没有办法不可描述。

of course it was a line. 

当然是个谎言。

why? why? why? why would anybody do something like that? 

为什么?为什么每个人都这样?

i assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than "to get you into bed". 

我猜想你想让我们说出比“为了跟你上床”更复杂的答案。

assume:v.承担;呈现;假定,认为;装出

sophisticated:adj.复杂的;精致的;富有经验的;深奥微妙的v.  使变得世故;使迷惑;篡改(sophisticate的过去分词形式)

i hate men. i hate men. 

我恨男人,我恨男人。

don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe. 

不要恨,你不想把他们都赶去宇宙吧。

is it me? is it like i have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?

是我的问题么?我身上有一种气息只有狗和有感情问题的男人才能闻到?

all right, come here. give me your feet. 

好吧,过来,把脚给我。

i just thought he was nice, you know? 

我以为他人不错呢。

i can't believe you didn't know it was a line. 

我真不敢相信你不知道这是个谎言。

guess what? 

看看这是什么?

you got a job? 

你找到工作了?

are you kidding?i'm trained for nothing. i was laughed out of twelve interviews today. 

开玩笑呢?我什么都不会。我今天面试12次都是被嘲笑着出来的。

and yet you're surprisingly upbeat. 

但是你看起来还挺兴奋的。

well, you would be too if you found John&David boots on sale, fifth percent off. 

如果你知道J&D的鞋子打五折,你也一样。

oh, how well you know me. 

哦,你可真了解我。

they're my new "i don't need a job, i don't need my parents, i 've got great boots" boots.

这个就是我的“我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有一双好鞋”的战靴。

how did you pay for them?

你怎么付的钱?

credit card. 

信用卡。

and who pays for that?

谁来还?

eh, my father... 

我爸。

场景:大家帮瑞秋独立

oh, God, come on you guys, this is really necessary? i mean i can stop charging anytime i want. 

哦,上帝,你们这些人,真的有必要么?我不用就好了么。

come on Rachel, you can't live off your parents your whole life. 

瑞秋,你不能靠着父母过一辈子。

i know that. that's why i was getting married. 

我知道。这就是为什么我要结婚呐。

give her break, it's hard been on you own for the first time. 

给她点时间。第一次独立是很难的。

thank you. 

谢谢。

you're welcome. i remember when i first came to this city i was fourteen, my mom just killed herself and my step-ded was back in prison. i got here, and i didn't know anybody. and i ended up lived with this albino guy who was like cleaning windshields outside port authority, and then he killed himself. then a found aromatherapy. so believe me i know exactly how you feel. 

不客气。我记得我刚来这个城市的时候才14岁。我妈妈刚刚自杀,我继父再次入狱。我来到这,一个人都不认识,和一个在港务局清洁挡风玻璃的白化病人住在一起,然后他也自杀了。然后我成了按摩师。所以我完全了解你的感受。

albino:n.白化病者,白化变种

the word you're looking for is anyway...

你想听到的词是,无论如何。。。

all right, you ready?

好了,准备好了么?

no, no, i'm not ready. how can i be ready? hey, Rach, you ready to jump out the ariplane without your parachute? come on, i can't do this. 

不,不,我没有准备好。我怎么能准备好?嘿,瑞秋,你准备好没有降落伞往飞机外面跳了么?拜托,我不能这样。

you can i know you can. 

你可以,我知道你可以。

i don't think so.

我不这么认为。

come on you made coffee. you can do anything. 

可以的,你能做咖啡,你能做任何事。

cut!cut!cut!cut!cut!cut!cut!cut!

剪!剪!剪!剪!剪!剪!剪!剪!

you know what? i think we can just leave it at that. it's kinda like a symbolic gesture. 

你知道么,我想我们就到这吧。这就是一个象征性的。

Rachel, that was a library card. 

瑞秋,这是个借书卡。

cut!cut!cut!cut!cut!cut!cut!cut!

剪!剪!剪!剪!剪!剪!剪!剪!

you know if you listen very closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream. 

如果你仔细听,能听见一群店主的尖叫。

welcome to the real world. 

欢迎来到现实世界。

it sucks.

真糟糕。

you're gonna love it. 

你会爱上它的。

场景:寂寞的俩人儿~

that's it. you gonna crash on the couch?

好了,你想睡沙发么?

no, i gotta go home sometime. 

不,我还是时不时的回下家。

you'll be okay?

你okay么?

yeah. 

恩,可以的。

hey mon, look what i just found on the floor. what?

嘿,莫妮卡,看我在地上发现了什么?

that's Paul's watch. you just put ot back where you found it. 

那是保罗的表。你就放回原处就好了。

oh, boy

哦,可怜的。。

all right, good night everybody. 

好了,晚安各位。

split it?

分一下?

okay. 

好的。

you know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, i had a major crush on you. 

你可能不知道,但是在高中的时候,我暗恋过你。

i knew. 

我知道。

you did. i always figured you just thought i was Monica's geeky older brother. 

你知道?我以为你只认为我是莫妮卡的怪哥哥呢。

i did. listen do you think and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here. but do you think it would be okay if i asked you out? sometime? maybe? 

是这样的。忽略我脆弱的心灵,你觉得我可以约你出去么,有时候,可能。

yeah, maybe...

当然,可能。

okay, marbe i will...

好的,也许我会的。

goodnight. 

晚安。

goodnight. 

晚安。

see ya. wait, what's the deal? 

晚安。怎么了?

i just grabbed the spoon. 

我刚刚拿起了勺子。【一句句写下来,我get到了这个笑点。】

i just can't believe what i am hearing here. 

我不敢相信我的耳朵。

i just can't believe what i am hearing here. 

我不敢相信我的耳朵。

what i said you had...

我说你有一个。。。

what i said you had...

我说你有一个。。。

would you stop?

你能停下么?

oh, was i doing it again. 

哦,我又来了是么?

yes. 

是的。

i said you have a nice butt. it just not a great butt. 

我说你有个性感的屁股。但是也不是盛世绝佳。

oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit it. 

你没见过没试过怎么知道最棒的屁股?

there's an image. 

这个可以想象。

would anybody like more coffee?

谁要咖啡么?

did you make it or are you just serving it?

是你做的还是你服务的?

i'm just serving it. 

我服务的。

yeah, i'll have a cup of coffee. 

我要一杯。

kids, new dream...i'm in LasVegas. 

伙伴们,我又做了一个梦。我在拉斯维加斯。

Miss, more coffee.

小姐,可以来点咖啡么?

excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there? go ahead, thank you. 

你好,可以把这个给那边那个人么?快点,谢谢。

sorry, okay, LasVegas.

抱歉,好,说,拉斯维加斯。

i'm in LasVegas. i'm Lize Minelli.

我在拉斯维加斯,我变成了Lize Minelli。

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:学英语|《老友记》s1e1 part4 瞧是这俩寂寞的人儿

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vncgnxtx.html