美文网首页
犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-12 12:28 被阅读0次

    犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    Make a wish! 女人: 许个愿吧! 妈妈,看到了吗?
    Mommy, see? Do you see? 你看到了吗?
    Yeah, I saw you. I saw you. 我看到你了
    Mommy, I'm hot.
    Okay, all right. You having a good time? 好的,没事 你玩得开心吗?
    Yeah. 是的
    All right. Back you go. 好的 你走吧
    Ruthie, stay where I can see you. 露丝,留在我能看到你的地方
    Okay. 好的 男孩: 哦,我的卡车,我的卡车 妈妈! (笑声)
    Ruthie? 露丝?
    Ruthie? 露丝?
    Ruthie? 露丝!
    Ruthie? 露丝!
    完整版请点击
    Ruthie? 露丝!
    Lady, what's wrong? 我的孩子不见了
    I can't find my baby. 我的孩子不见了
    Ruthie! 露丝! (警报声)
    Hold it. 坚持住
    Hold it right there. 坚持住
    犯罪现场调查迈阿密单词统计
    犯罪现场调查迈阿密高频单词统计
    Ruthie, where are you? (警报声) 露丝,你在哪里?
    Ruthie Crighton, five years old. 露丝卡瑞顿5岁
    Paramedics just pronounced. She was found by an employee in the handicapped bathroom. 医生刚宣布她死了 她是在残疾人洗手间 被一个职员发现的
    Nobody leaves. 没人离开
    Mother lost a child here. 母亲在这里失去了孩子 要进擒厕所
    To get to the bathroom the guy had to go past the arcade past the food court ... 那人就必须经过走廊 经过食物区
    ... and past who knows how many people. 然后经过数不清的人
    This place is a buffet for these creeps. Where is she? 这里对于那些人来说 就象自助餐一样 她在哪?
    In the back. 在后面 (孩子的哭声)
    Fifty witnesses. 嗯…应该是50个嫌疑犯 是的 我们不会再被耍了吧?
    Fifty suspects. 不要再被耍了 不,不! (警灯在闪)
    Welcome to the next forty-eight hours of your life ladies and gentlemen. 希望你喜欢你生命中的下一个 48小时 女士们,先生们
    Eric, first, let's extend this inner perimeter from the playground to the rear bathroom. 阿瑞克,首先,我们先从这内部 的范围开始 从操场一直到最后的洗手间
    Speed, photograph everything, please ... 卡丽,我们检查一下监视系统
    Calleigh, let's check into the surveillance system right here. 卡丽,我们检查一下监视系统 这里的闭路电视
    When and where was the victim last seen. 何时何地,受害者最后一次出现
    Exactly right. Live-scan every finger including children, and let'slook at that videotape. 对的万每个指纹都弄下来 包括儿童的,我们来看录像吧
    Let's trace the victim's path. Maybe the killer took the same one, okay? Good. 我们追踪受害人的路径 也许凶手也是这样走的 好的
    Ready? 在你后面
    Right behind you. Let's go. 走吧
    We have what appears to be glitter in the northwest quad. 我们找到一些 闪闪的东西,就在西北处
    Path cleared? 通道清出来了吗?
    Door to the body, right there. 尸体旁边的门,那边
    Thanks. 谢谢
    Cut hair ... boys' clothes ... 剪的头发…男孩的衣服
    It's like he was disguising her, maybe to smuggle her out. 看上去他假扮女人 是想把女孩带走 (快门声) (快门声)
    That means that he didn't plan to kill her here, doesn't it? 他没打算在这里杀她,对吗?
    He was going to take her with him. 他本想绑架她的
    Something stopped the plan, didn't it? Maybe she was screaming. 有意外发生了,对吗? 也许她尖叫 (快门声)
    Maybe the alarm system here in the store. 就在商店里的那个
    If it was the alarms we could have a fish in the net. 我们就有嫌疑犯了
    Not a fish. 不是虾米
    A shark. 而是鲨鱼 (快门声) (快门声)
    It's locked solid. 是的,这里是放东西的地方
    Yeah, it's a storage room. 是的,这里是放东西的地方
    Does this lead into Zany Town? 这里是去赞倪镇的吗?
    No. No public access. 不行.这里是私人地方
    You have gates, so you must have protocol. 这里有门,所以你一定得有办法
    Uh, each em ... em..., uh ... 嗯…,哦… 雇员
    employee. ... Employee checks out a different section of the store. 雇员都从这里出去 是商店里不同的区域
    犯罪现场调查迈阿密中英对照台词本截图
    犯罪现场调查迈阿密中英对照台词本截图
    I noticed stamps on people's hands. 我注意到人们手上的标志
    My own kids come here. 我自己的孩子也来这里
    Okay. 好的
    I'm going to need you to calm down 'cause I need your help. 我需要你冷静下来 因为我需要你的帮助
    Can you tell me about the stamps? 你能告诉我这标志的意思吗?
    K-k-k-K ... k-stamp, k-stamp.
    Kid check, kid check. k-标志,k-标志
    You match the stamp on each child's hand to the stamp on the accompanying adult? 以辨认陪同家长的吗?
    Okay, that's great. 好的,这很好
    I don't even know how we're going to start this. 我连怎么开始都不知道
    All right, people. Listen up. 好的,每个人 都听着
    We're crime scene investigators. This is a very serious situation. 这是个很严重的案子
    We're going to need your full cooperation. 我们需要你的全力合作
    I need everybody to stay with their families. Please watch your children. 我需要每个人 都和自己的家人站在一起 照顾好自己的孩子
    This is Officer Delko. 这是德科警官
    He's going to take your fingerprints. 他将会提取你们的指纹
    I know you're all frightened and we're going to try to get you home as fast as we can, okay? 我知道你们都很害怕 但是我们尽量马上让你回家 尽快,好吗?
    Thank you for your cooperation. 谢谢你们的配合
    Okay, I need everybody to just go ahead get behind me form a single-file line. 好的,我需要每个人走上前 站在我后面 站成一条直线
    So, kids, please stay with your parents. Parents, please, keep an eye on your children. 好的,孩子,和你家长站一起 家长们,请看好你们的孩子
    Northeast quad is clear. I'm going to dust. 东北区已经清出来了 我马上开始
    Glitter is Locard ... 闪闪的东西是装饰.
    ... but not from her clothes. 但不是她衣服上的
    What'd you get? 你找到什么?
    Uh, automatic lock-up system. 自动上锁的系统
    Windows barred doors gated. Storage unit's on a keyed alarm. 门上了锁 储物室加上警报系统
    It's your basic kid playground turned into a high-security prison. 你的儿童游乐场 变成了高级监狱
    What about a crime kit? 找到凶器了吗?
    I've been overtly searching the crowd subtly checking it out and ... 我还在搜查人群 必须得小心的检查
    I didn't see any abandoned bags or backpacks. 我没看见任何被遗弃的背包或者袋子
    Well, maybe he stashed it. Ninety-nine percent of all violent pedophiles are male. 也许他把袋子藏起来了 99%的这种人都是男性
    Speed, also add glitter transfer. Okay? 速度,同样导致 闪物的转移
    Yeah. 是的
    This guy's a pro... 这人是个专家--
    prior planning, no witnesses. He brought everything he needed. 提前计划,没有证人 他带了他所需要的所有东西
    But he didn't get everything he wanted. 但是他没有得到他所要的
    So he's probably very frustrated right now. 于是,他现在可能很疲倦
    Means he's got to look for another victim. 也就是他会寻找另外一个对象
    Unless we get there first. 除非我们先万他抓出来 衣服
    The clothes ... they've been worn. 都没穿过
    Where did he get them? From his own family? Or more likely, he already had them. 这是哪来的? 他的家庭里的? 或者说,他本来就有的
    You ready? Here we go. 准备好了吗? 我们出发吧
    Affirmative on blood. 确定这是血
    Recycled from his last victim. 从上个受害者找到的
    All right. Step up, please. I think it's the last one, man. 你是最后一个吗?
    完整版请点击
    Okay, you're clear. 好的,你可以走了
    Excuse me. 对不起
    Yeah, can I help you? 是的,我能帮你吗?
    Look, I'm a third-year law student from U.of M. 我是法学院大三的学生
    Congratulations. 祝贺你
    And I know that it's illegal for you guys to keep us here. 而且我知道你们把我们留
    You know what? You're right, actually, but... 在这里是违法的
    as a human being, I think you have an obligation to cooperate like everyone else. 是的,没错.但是做为一个人 我认为你有责任 和其他人一样合作
    so why don't you get back in line for me, okay? Thank you. 你能回去排队吗,谢谢 谢谢你
    Hey, is that true? Can I go? 快点,伙计 真的吗? 我能走吗?
    No. Look. No, you can't. 不行,听着 不行
    You know why? Because NOW you're a suspect. 因为现在你是个嫌疑犯
    Go ahead and get comfortable ... legally. 往前走,规矩点
    Okay, let's go. 警官:好的,我们走吧
    Jackass. (小声的说): 混蛋
    This lock is broken. 这个锁是坏的
    So, how did he keep people out? There's nothing ... 那他如何让人不进来 这里什么都没有…
    wait a minute. 等等
    Look at this. "Out of order." 看看这个 “停止使用”
    This is how he secured his privacy. 这就是他如何让人不进来
    So, how ... 那,如何…
    did a grown man steal a five-year-old girl from a public place and nobody noticed? 一个成年人如何 从公众的地方偷走一个小孩呢 而且没人注意?
    Maybe someone she trusted. 也许是她相信的人 也许是
    Could be. 卡瑞顿小姐…
    Mrs. Crighton ... you guys, um ... 你们,呃…
    did you guys know anybody here? Somebody she would have trusted? 你们在这里认识什么人吗?
    No. 任何她可能相信的人? 没有
    She was too good for this earth. 她还不懂事
    Like an angel from heaven. 就像上天下来的天使 (抽泣声)
    Maybe that's not even her in that room. How can you be so sure? Maybe she got out. 也许她根本就不在那间房里面 你怎么能如此肯定? 也许她走出去了
    I'm sorry. 我很抱歉
    We're twins, mom! 我们是双胞胎,妈妈!
    Facial edema and petechial hemorrhages indicate raised venous pressure ... 面部浮肿以及出血 这是指静脉受到压迫
    concurrent with asphyxia. 所导致的窒息
    The blue around her lips looks so turquoise, Alexx. 她嘴唇边的蓝色有点偏绿,阿雷斯
    A little deoxygenated hemoglobin is usually more purple blue. 稍微缺氧的血色素 是应该粉蓝色
    Cyanosis coloring is really subjective. And, I mean, who knows under these lights. 这种浅色是很特别的 我是说,在灯光下是看不出的
    Why no bruises? 为什么没有伤痕?
    Ecchymosis can take up to twenty-four hours to fully develop, but, yeah... 淤青可能要24小时才能显现出来
    we should see at least minimal erythema... 但是我们最起码应该可以看到红斑
    if she was strangled or ruptured capillaries aroundher mouth if she was smothered and .... 如果她是被缰死的 她的嘴边会出现痕迹的
    I see neither. 但是我两个都看不见
    So how did he kill her? 那他是怎么杀她的呢? (叹气)
    Don't shoot the messenger, Horatio, 别杀信史,霍拉多
    but the brass is leaning, helicopters are starting to hover and reporters are starting to ... 直升机开始盘旋 记者们开始…
    Okay. Give me a minute, please. 好的,给我点时间
    Horatio ... 伍德: 霍拉多
    Yeah? 什么事?
    Your killer took a souvenir. 你的杀手拿走了纪念品
    How do you mean? 什么意思?
    Her underwear. 她的内裤 蔡勒探长
    Lieutenant Caine ... what information have you learned so far? 你现在为止听到什么消息了吗?
    Have you detained a suspect? Can we get some questions over here? 你有居留疑犯吗? 我们能问些问题吗?
    Lieutenant Caine, is it true she was raped? 蔡勒探长,她是被强奸了吗?
    Is there any indication that the killer will strike again soon? 有迹象显示杀手会再次下手吗?
    I'm not going to comment on evidence, but what I will say is that this animal ... 我不会对证据发表评论 但是我想说的是,这个畜生

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wevarrtx.html