美文网首页
IT狂人S01E02 (鞋控Jen)鞋终于穿上了

IT狂人S01E02 (鞋控Jen)鞋终于穿上了

作者: 千年代 | 来源:发表于2020-04-30 19:37 被阅读0次

    It's not going on!

    你穿不了!

    Yeah, I think it is so. Just down angle it a bit more.

    能穿,可以的啦。再往下转转挤挤。

    Are you sure you're a 5?

    你真的是穿5号鞋?

    I'm not a liar.

    我没骗你啊。

    Yeah, but I mean I can't...

    是啊,可怎么穿不进去...

    It just just...I can feel the heel going into the shoe. Just down angle a bit more...

    再挤一挤...脚跟马上就进去了,再往下转一转挤一挤。

    There is no angle, but I could...

    已经没法再转了,但我可以...

    Don't let me push you away! Just lean in with the shoe. Lean in with the shoe! Lean in!

    别让我的脚踹开你!你就用身体抵住鞋然后前倾。抵住鞋前倾!前倾啊!

    We've been here for half an hour. The shoes aren't going on! They're two sizes too small.

    我们都试半个小时了。这鞋子你根本穿不了!起码小了两码。

    And even if they did go on, they would cripple you. You don't want that, do you?

    就算穿进去了也会把你搞残了。你也不想把自己搞残了,对吧?

    I myself, have been subject to some...terrible rages, but...Yes?

    我自己,也曾经遭受暴躁易怒的困扰,不过...有事吗?

    rage is strong anger that is difficult to control. 盛怒.

    I'm sorry. Is this the stress class?

    打扰了。请问这里是减压讲座吗?

    Oh yeah. Come on in.

    哦是的。请进。

    Thank you. Moss! This is in here! Moss!

    谢谢。莫斯!讲座在这呢!莫斯!

    Just come in.

    进来吧。

    Sorry. Sorry.

    不好意思。不好意思。

    Thank you.

    谢谢。

    OK. Ahhh!

    好了。啊啊啊啊!

    Are you all right?

    你没事吧?

    As I was saying, I myself have been subject to some terrible rages.

    刚才说到,我自己也曾经遭受暴躁易怒的困扰。

    Where I've snapped at my wife, or spoken harshly to a work colleague, because of stress.

    那时候我会对妻子发脾气,对同事大呼小叫,那都是压力在作怪。

    If I...just...thinking about it now, I realise I'm raising my voice. So, I'm sorry.

    现在想想,我发现自己嗓门有点高。所以我很抱歉。

    Stress is the main cause of heart attacks. And even a little bit...Well, let me show you what stress can do.

    压力是心脏病的主要诱因。哪怕只有一点点 ...这样吧,我来给大家演示一下压力的危害。

    I'm gonna need a volunteer. Yes. Come on up.

    我需要一位志愿者帮忙。很好。请上台来。

    That's fine. Can I have your left hand there? The back? And just relax there.

    很好。能把左手伸过来吗?手背?放松就好。

    I'm gonna ask you a very personal question.

    我来问你一个非常私人的问题。

    There we are, you see? Sorry, I'm not gonna ask you anything at all.

    看到了吗?别担心,我不会问你任何问题的。

    That's just to show how little is needed to send down stress levels shooting up.

    这么小的刺激就能产生巨大压力。

    Just a simple statement like that is registered very strongly on the display. Yes, another volunteer? Yeah.

    这么简单的状况就能在屏幕上明显的显示出来。还有人想来试试吗 我。

    OK. I'll have just this off.

    好。我来把这个解开。

    Ah! There it goes! Yes, raise up! Look at that! Brilliant! Brilliant, excellent! It's a super machine!

    哎!动了动了!真的升高了!你们瞧啊!太牛了!太牛了!了不起啊!这玩意真厉害!

    Wow, great shoes!

    哇,鞋子真漂亮!

    Thank you very much.

    非常感谢!

    I really envy women with dainty feet. What are you? A five?

    女人有双小巧的脚真让人羡慕啊。你穿多大号鞋?五码?

    envy,嫉妒,妒忌;羡慕

    Yeah! Five...

    没错!五码...

    Well, just a little misunderstanding there I imagine. So, huh let's move on with...

    我想,刚才只是有些小误会。那我们继续...

    Wow!I actually haven't had a proper go yet. Well, I don't think that should count, what's happened there.

    喂!我还没正式测试过呢,我觉得刚才那个不算。

    Actually, I don't think that's fair. I would like a go, and I think Roy should be punished for nearly killing that lady. Well, move on...

    我觉得这不公平。我想上去试试,而且我觉得罗伊把那女士吓得半死,应该受到惩罚。好,还是继续吧...

    Well, I think I should go first! Yeah, I can see. Well let's move on... When did you grow a bit? A little go.

    我认为我应该先试!是,我能明白。我们继续....你什么时候能成熟点?就试一下。

    Oh come on, we're adults! We gotta move on... And I think we could...Can we just move on? You're old? Are you very old?

    拜托,我们都是成年人了!我们继续... 我觉得我们可以....继续讲座好吗?你上年纪了?很老了吗?

    Let's move on! Oh! Shut up!

    继续讲座!闭嘴!

    What are you eating?

    你在吃什么?

    Muffin.

    松饼。

    松饼是蛋糕的一种,通常是以泡打粉或小苏打粉做为烘焙酵素。它有像气球类似的特性、可以保存空气并随着空气的张力而膨胀,但又不致破裂。

    A muffin? How can you be hungry, you ate a whole chicken at the stress buffet!

    松饼?你怎么又饿了?你刚在压力课的自助餐上吃了一整只鸡!

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:IT狂人S01E02 (鞋控Jen)鞋终于穿上了

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xzvtghtx.html