He feels like...Godzilla!
他说他感觉自己像哥斯拉!你可以不知道超人的具体名字,但一定知道哥斯拉。这种外形和恐龙相似的巨大怪兽,在电影银幕上一度风靡世界,从1954年首次面世至今仍然热度不衰,甚至还在美国好莱坞的星光大道上留下了奖章。二战结束后,日本国内恐核情绪和反战思潮日益高涨,而国际上的冷战氛围也令日本国内涌动着不安的情绪。1954年3月,在马绍尔群岛附近海域捕鱼的日本渔船第五福龙丸号,因受到美国在比基尼岛进行的水下氢弹试爆的辐射影响,船上全部船员及渔获都遭受了核污染,其中一名船员于半年后死于急性辐射综合症。该事件引发了日本国内声势浩大的反核运动,怪兽哥斯拉的形象,便是在这样的社会思想环境下于同年诞生了。1954年,第一部哥斯拉电影问世。该影片奖哥斯拉描述成身高数十米、吼声恐怖、破坏力巨大的怪兽,该怪兽在受到核辐射污染的海域里首次出现,因氢弹试爆而觉醒,在日本境内大肆破坏,造成大量民众死伤。奉命消灭哥斯拉的科学家在成功杀死怪兽后仍然忧虑,认为如果人类不停止核试验,哥斯拉的同类就有可能出现在世上,继续为害人间。
Does he? Godzilla! Go on! Stamp your feet! Clap him, man!
是吗?哥斯拉!继续!继续跺脚!拍子打起来!
Good! Oh yeah! Godzilla loves it! Go on! Break something! Put your weight into it! Ahhhh!
很好!太好了!这日本人特喜欢!继续跺 使劲跺跳起来跺!啊啊啊啊!You f...idiot! ! What are you doing? You stupid old f...You f.... J.... and your big m.... shoes!
你(哔)的蠢蛋!你在干吗?你个老不死的(哔)你个没(哔)的老变态,穿什么(哔)鞋子不!Oh you're not! You're nothing! But I f...
对!你狗屁不是!可我要(哔)的!
I am so sorry, Denholm. That was quite a tirade, Jen.
我非常抱歉,丹农。你刚才的长篇痛骂太可怕了,珍。
A tirade is a long angry speech in which someone criticizes a person or thing.激烈的长篇演说
It would have been even worse if Paul hadn't been so quick on the profanity buzzer.
要不是保罗及时按脏话蜂鸣器,后果简直不堪设想。
Profanity is an act that shows disrespect for a religion or religious beliefs. 亵渎行为; 不敬的行为; 渎神的行为, 脏话
Well done, Paul! You're back on the payroll.
干得好,保罗!公司决定重新录用你。As for you...you're fucked up! Shouting at Japs! Mad feet! Both classic signs of stress!
至于你...你滚到一边去!对日本人大叫!畸形的脚趾头!都是压力的典型症状!
And you know how I feel about stress. Go to your office, and wait for me.
你也知道我对压力的态度。回你的办公室,等着我。Weirdest thing just happened...Fire! Fire!
我有种不祥的预感...着火了!着火啦!I've sent an email. It's fine!
我已经发了求救邮件。没事的!
An email? ! It's a fire! Where...Where is the precinct extinguisher? Ow!
邮件?!这可是火灾!那个...辖区灭火器在哪?天哪!
Made in Britain!
英国制造!
This is just like the golf incident!
这简直是高尔夫事件再现!
You mean the fire incident? I mean the fire incident! Of course I mean the fire incident!
你是说失火事件吧?我就是说失火事件!当然!就是失火事件!
What have you got there?
你那是什么东西?
Oh I'm in trouble! I'm in real trouble!
我惹麻烦了!惹大麻烦了!
Help me get my shoes on! I gotta get my shoes on! Help me get my shoes on before Denholm comes!
帮我把鞋穿上!我得把鞋穿上!丹农来之前赶快帮我把鞋穿上!
Denholm's coming? Yeah. And he's going to fire...Fire! Fire!
丹农要来?没错。而且他要解雇... 火!火!着火啦!(Fire既有解雇,也有火的意思)
I've taken care of it. I have to say I feel a little bit insulted by the lack of faith you both display.
我已经发过邮件了。不得不说,你们二人的缺乏信任的表现让我有一丝受辱的感觉。What happened to your feet?
你的脚怎么了?
What is this?
这是什么?
I think a fire in the office demands a little more attention than my feet, don't you?
我觉得办公室里的这堆火比我的脚重要吧,你不认为吗?
How...how did you get the stress machine Roy?
你怎么搞到的这台测压仪的,罗伊?
I...don't really know. Met Dr. Holmes by the lift.
我 ...我也不清楚。坐电梯的时候碰见了福尔摩斯博士。
Wasn't he nice? I thought he was a lovely man.
他很和蔼吧?我觉得他是个很亲切的人。
Yes, I thought he was a delight. But I met him there by the lift, and he just went...mental! Aha.
是吧,我也觉得他人很不错。但我在电梯那遇到他时,他居然...抓狂了!是吗。
And one thing led to another, and I just...stole it!
然后一件事接一件事,于是...我就把它偷过来了!
You stole it. Yeah!
是你偷来的。没错!
But that's stealing!
那可是盗窃啊!
Yeah! Didn't know what a stress machine was this morning, and now we have 2 of them.
是啊!早上还不知道测压仪是啥,现在却有了俩。
I hate to remind everyone, but I've just destroyed a merger that probably took hundreds of years to set up.
我其实不想提醒别人的,但我刚刚搞砸了一次可能谈判了上百年的公司合并。
The office is on fire, Denholm is furious, so could we please concentrate on what's important, and help me out with my shoes!
现在办公室着火了,丹农勃然大怒,因此我们能不能先解决一下当务之急,帮我把鞋穿上!That could get you into trouble! Empty! Got a little bit there!
你刚才做的会让你有大麻烦的!空的!这个还有一点!
Oh quick! No, no! Quick, no!
快点!不行不行!快点!不行啊!
These are a size 5. What are you, eight and a half? Shut up! Come on!
这双鞋是5号的。你脚多大?八号半?给我闭嘴!快点!
I'm pushing! Push it! Oh don't let me push you away! Is it in? Come on! Push hard guy!
我正用力呢!再用力点!别让我把你踹飞了!进去了吗?使劲啊!赶快使劲啊,伙计!The heel went right through!
鞋跟直着戳进去了!Oh my God! it hurts so much! Oh no, I'm bleeding!
天呐!疼死我了!哦不,流血了!
Jen! Where are you Jen? It's Denholm!
珍!你在哪儿,珍?是丹农!
What? Hide the stress machine!
啥?快把测压仪藏起来!
The stress machine? What about the fire? !
测压仪?那火怎么办?
Ok! Put the stress machine in Jen's room! He'll never go in there! But what if he does?
赶快!把压力仪放珍的房间去!他从不去哪儿!万一他进去怎么办?It doesn't matter! He won't know what it is!
那也没关系!他不会知道那是压力仪的!
I can't go to prison Roy! They'll rape the flip out of me!
我不想坐牢,罗伊!他们会逼疯我!
You! Stall him by the door!
你!去门口拖住他!
I stall...How?
拖?怎么拖?
I don't know! Use your womanly ways! Moss! Pass me that monitor screen. The broken one.
我也不知道!用美人计啊!莫斯!把那个坏的显示器给我。
There you are!
你在这啊!
Hello there!
你好啊!
It's no use being womanly with me, Jen! You're in big trouble! Nice screensaver!
这套对我没用的,珍!你有大麻烦了!这个屏保不错!
Thank you.
谢谢。
Aha! A stress machine! Yeah! Just what we need! Roll up your sleeves, Jen. Let's get this over with.
啊哈!测压仪!太棒了!我正好要用!卷起袖子,珍。让我们速战速决吧。
It's a one way ticket to slammer town for us Roy. With no return ticket!
我们这回肯定要进监狱了,罗伊。肯定是有去无回!
I really am losing quite a lot of blood!
我实在是失血过多!
You understand this is your last chance? If the needle goes beyond here, you will be fired!
你知道这是你最后的机会吗?如果指针越过了这里,我就炒了你!
Does that make you feel stressed? Jen! Does it? No? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure...
那让你你紧张吗?珍!紧张吗?不紧张?你确定吗?你确定吗?你确定吗...
I'll level with you Roy. I don't think I'd flourish in a prison environment.我跟你说实话,罗伊。我在监狱的环境里施展不了才华的。
Could I try on your new glasses?
能把你的新眼镜借我戴戴吗?
See this balloon, Jen? I'm gonna burst it. But I'm not gonna tell you when. Do you feel stressed Jen? Jen? Jen?
看见这个气球了吗,珍?我要戳爆它。但我不会告诉你什么时候戳。你紧张吗,珍?珍?珍?
Look at that! That's your peace of mind! And it's gonna go bang!
看这个!这是你平静的内心!它就快爆炸了!Do you feel stress now, Jen? Jen! Jen! Jen! Jen! Jen! Do you? ! Evidently not.
现在你紧张吗,珍?珍!珍!珍!珍!紧张吗?!显然不紧张。
Well done Jen! You're not being fired by me...at this precise moment.
珍,干得好!看来你不会被我炒掉了...在此分此秒。
I love the way the smoke seems to be coming off the top of it.
我喜欢这烟的样子,就像正从电脑上面冒出来的似的。Just a second...I'm late for golf!
等等...我打高尔夫要迟到了!
I wonder why it didn't work...
它为什么失灵了呢...
I don't know if it's the loss of blood or the melting plastic from the monitor, but I feel great!
我不知道是因为失血,还是因为屏幕塑料融化,反正我感觉很棒!
It's so ironic, but this entire situation has been quite stressful. I'll get help.
这句话很有讽刺意味,现在的整个局面令人颇感压力。我去找人帮忙。
You sent an email about a fire?
是你们发了失火邮件吗?
网友评论