美文网首页春梅书房琴谱
经典双语美文|Sonnets From The Portugue

经典双语美文|Sonnets From The Portugue

作者: 英语说话力 | 来源:发表于2022-02-25 11:09 被阅读0次

    Sonnets From The Portuguese 

    葡萄牙人十四行诗 

    How do I love thee?

    我究竟怎样爱你?

    Let me count the ways.

    让我逐一细算。

    I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

    我爱你直到我灵魂所及的深度

    My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

    广度和高度,我在视力不及之处

    For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

    摸索着存在的极致和美的理想。

    I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.

    我爱你像最朴素的日常需要一样,就像不自觉地需要阳光和蜡烛。

    I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;

    我自由地爱你,像人们选择正义之路;

    I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

    我纯洁地爱你,像人们躲避称赞颂扬。

    I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

    我爱你用的是我在昔日的悲痛里,用过的那种激情。以及童年的忠诚。

    I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

    我爱你用的爱,我本以为早巳失去

    With my lost saints, —I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! —and, if Godchoose,

    与我失去的圣徒一同;我爱你用笑容、眼泪、呼吸和生命!只要上帝允许,

    I shall but love thee better after death.

    在死后我爱你将只会更加深情。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:经典双语美文|Sonnets From The Portugue

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/zlymhrtx.html