美文网首页
【译文】瘦子歌谣 Ballad Of A Thin Man

【译文】瘦子歌谣 Ballad Of A Thin Man

作者: 浑沌闻溪 | 来源:发表于2017-02-16 16:36 被阅读0次

    Ballad Of A Thin Man

    瘦子歌谣

    鲍勃迪伦 文

    渭坡 译

    You walk into the room with your pencil in your hand

    你跨进了房间,手里还捏着一根铅笔

    You see somebody naked and you say, "Who is that man?"

    你看见有人赤身裸体,你说“那个家伙是谁?”

    You try so hard but you don't understand

    你苦思冥想却仍然一头雾水

    Just what you will say when you get home

    不知道回家后你将说些啥

    Because something is happening here but you don't know what it is

    因为这里正在发生一些事情,你却毫不知情

    Do you, Mr. Jones?

    对吧,琼斯先生?

    You raise up your head and you ask, "Is this where it is?"

    你抬起头来问:这是哪儿跟哪儿啊?

    And somebody points to you and says, "It's his"

    有人指着你说:这是他的。

    And you say, "What's mine?" and somebody else says, "Well, what is?"

    你说“我的呢?”另一个人回应“嗯,啥啊?”

    And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"

    你说“天哪,难道我是孤家寡人?”

    But something is happening and you don't know what it is

    然而,有些事情正在发生,你却毫不知情。

    Do you, Mr. Jones?

    不对吗?琼斯先生。

    You hand in your ticket and you go watch the geek

    你把票递上去,看一场滑稽表演

    Who immediately walks up to you when he hears you speak

    小丑听到你说话迅速走到你跟前

    And says, "How does it feel to be such a freak?"

    他问“做个怪物感觉如何?”

    And you say, "Impossible!" as he hands you a bone

    他给你递来一根骨头,你说“这咋可能!”

    And something is happening here but you don't know what it is

    是的,有些事情正在发生,你却毫不知情

    Do you, Mr. Jones?

    是吧,琼斯先生。

    You have many contacts among the lumberjacks

    你跟伐木工人们混得很熟

    To get you facts when someone attacks your imagination

    为的是当你的幻想被击破时还能找到现实的路

    But nobody has any respect, anyway they already expect you to all give a check

    但是没人在乎这个,他们只是想着你能

    To tax-deductible charity organizations

    给免税慈善组织一张支票

    Ah, you've been with the professors and they've all liked your looks

    对了,你曾经和教授们一道,他们喜欢你的模样

    With great lawyers you have discussed lepers and crooks

    你曾经和著名的律师们讨论残疾人的事项

    You've been through all of F. Scott Fitzgerald's books

    你曾经通读了

    弗朗西斯·菲茨杰拉德

    的所有著作

    You're very well-read, it's well-known

    众所周知,你是个非常好的读者

    But something is happening here and you don't know what it is

    但是,有些事情正在发生,你却毫不知情

    Do you, Mr. Jones?

    难道不是吗?琼斯先生

    Well, the sword swallower, he comes up to you and then he kneels

    对了,那个吞剑者走向你,然后跪下

    He crosses himself and then he clicks his high heels

    他在自己的胸口画个十字,接着敲了敲他的高跟鞋

    And without further notice, he asks you how it feels

    毫无征兆地,他问你感觉如何

    And he says, "Here is your throat back, thanks for the loan"

    他说“把你的喉咙拿回去吧,谢谢你把它借给我”

    And you know something is happening but you don't know what it is

    此刻,你确知有些事情正在发生,但你不知道是什么

    Do you, Mr. Jones?

    是吧,琼斯先生?

    Now, you see this one-eyed midget shouting the word "Now"

    此刻,你看见这个独眼侏儒正在呼喊着“此刻”

    And you say, "For what reason?" and he says, "How"

    你说“为啥?”他说“咋办?”

    And you say, "What does this mean?" and he screams back, "You're a cow!

    你说“这是啥意思?”他尖叫着说:“你是头奶牛!

    Give me some milk or else go home"

    要么给我牛奶,要么回家去!”

    And you know something's happening but you don't know what it is

    是的,你知道有些事情正在发生,但你不知道是啥

    Do you, Mr. Jones?

    难道不是吗?琼斯先生

    Well, you walk into the room like a camel, and then you frown

    哎呦,你像一只骆驼般走进房间,随即眉头紧皱

    You put your eyes in your pocket and your nose on the ground

    你把眼睛装进口袋,把鼻子放在地上

    There ought to be a law against you comin' around

    必须有一项法律来限制你苏醒

    You should be made to wear earphones

    你应该被强制戴上耳机,不要听

    'Cause something is happening and you don't know what it is

    因为有些事情正在发生,但你毫无知觉

    Do you, Mr. Jones?

    是吧,琼斯先生?

    原文作者 鲍勃迪伦 查看原文


    本译文仅供个人研习、欣赏语言之用,谢绝任何转载及用于任何商业用途。本译文所涉法律后果均由本人承担。本人同意简书平台在接获有关著作权人的通知后,删除文章。

    (图片源自网络)

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:【译文】瘦子歌谣 Ballad Of A Thin Man

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/zmdhwttx.html