美文网首页翻译·译文
《Do Not Stand At My Grave And We

《Do Not Stand At My Grave And We

作者: 花山小舍 | 来源:发表于2016-05-16 10:18 被阅读206次

    Do not stand at my grave and weep

    不要站在我的坟墓前哭泣

    I am not there. I do not sleep.

    我不在那里,我没有睡去

    I am a thousand winds that blow.

    我是为狂风,呼啸不曾停息

    I am the diamond glints on snow.

    亦为钻石之光,闪耀在雪地

    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

    我是阳光,铺洒在成熟的谷粒

    I am the gentle autumn rain.

    我是秋日里那温润的细雨

    When you awaken in the morning's hush

    当你被清晨的呼吸唤醒

    I am the swift uplifting rush

    Of quiet birds in circled flight.

    我就是那倏忽高翔的鸟儿,回旋于天地

    I am the soft stars that shine at night.

    亦会是轻柔曼妙的星,夜空中满是我的足迹

    Do not stand at my grave and cry;

    不要站在我的坟墓面前哭泣

    I am not there. I did not die.

    我不在那里,我没有逝去

     - Poem by Mary Elizabeth

    翻译:花山小舍

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:《Do Not Stand At My Grave And We

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/bqlbrttx.html