美文网首页双语笔记
双语感悟人生13

双语感悟人生13

作者: 森卿清 | 来源:发表于2023-02-21 06:47 被阅读0次

    1. Strive to make everyday be joyful and meaningful, not for others, but for yourself.

    要努力使每一天都开心而有意义,不为别人,为自己。

    2. Don't brood too much and just let it be. You will finally have what you should.

    不要盘算太多,要顺其自然。该是你的终会得到。

    3. Satisfaction doesn't come from the outside, but from the inside.

    真正的满足来自你的内心,而不是外界的人和物。

    4. It's okay to be happy, and it's okay to be sad. Just remember that neither one lasts forever.

    开心也好,伤心也罢,记住这些都只是过眼云烟。

    5. The happiest people don't have all the best, they just make everything be the best.

    最幸福的人并不是拥有最好的一切,只不过他们可以把一切都变成最好。

    6. Don't let little stupid things break your happiness.

    别让那些愚蠢的小事情毁了你的幸福。

    7. If you don't know what you want, you won't know when you've gotten it.

    如果你不知道自己想要的是什么,那么当你拥有了也会茫然不知。

    8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts others too.

    多站在别人的立场考虑问题,如果一件事情对你来说是一种痛苦,对别人来说也是。

    9. We need to live the way we want at last.

    最终,我们都要过上自己想要的生活。

    10. We've tried and cherished, we have a clear conscience. Let the fate take care of the rest.

    我们努力了,珍惜了,问心无愧。其他的,交给命运。

    11. Everything has its beauty, but not everybody sees.

    每一件事物都有它美的地方,但不是每一个人都能看到。

    12. Keep your face always to the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.

    永远面朝阳光吧,阴影就会被甩到后面。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:双语感悟人生13

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/cdsnkdtx.html