美文网首页
Liz 小姐游美国—Airline Service 飞机上点餐

Liz 小姐游美国—Airline Service 飞机上点餐

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-10 12:31 被阅读0次

    Flight attendants have prepared some food and drinks for passengers. Despite the limited selection, Liz can not wait to enjoy her in-flight meal. Here comes a flight attendant.

    空乘人员为乘客准备了一些食物和饮料。尽管选择有限,丽斯还是迫不及待地想要享用飞机餐。一位空服员来了。

    Zoey Wilson & Liz Green

    Zoey: 航班上最年轻的空姐,希望工作几年后,去电影学院深造

    Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读,非常乐观

    Zoey: Would you like someting to drink, coffee, tea or soft drink?

    佐伊: 你想喝点什么,咖啡、茶还是汽水?

    Liz: I would like some orange juice to drink if you have it.

    丽斯: 如果有的话,我想喝点橙汁。

    Zoey: Sure. Do you want anthing to eat?

    佐伊: 当然。你想吃东西吗?

    Liz: Um, what do you have?

    丽斯: 嗯,你有什么?

    Zoey: We have pasta with your choice of beef or chicken.

    佐伊: 我们有意大利面,你可以选择牛肉或鸡肉。

    Liz: Chicken, please.

    莉兹: 鸡肉,谢谢。

    Zoey: Ok. Here you go.

    佐伊: 好的。给你。

    Liz: Oh, can I have a blanket please? I feel a little cold.

    丽斯: 噢,能给我一条毯子吗?我觉得有点冷。

    Zoey: Sure. Would you like anything else?

    佐伊: 当然。您还要点别的吗?

    Liz: No, thank you. That will be all for now.

    丽斯: 不用了,谢谢。现在就这些了。

    Zoey: OK. Please wait a montent. I will be right back.

    佐伊: 好的。请稍等。我马上就回来。

    当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

    Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

    Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

    I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

    Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

    Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

    Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

    Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:Liz 小姐游美国—Airline Service 飞机上点餐

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/cfbopctx.html