- Liz 小姐游美国—Making a Reservation 提
- Liz 小姐游美国—Filling in the Arrival
- Liz 小姐游美国—Checking in at the Air
- Liz 小姐游美国—Going Through Security
- Liz 小姐游美国—Arrival 落地后入境
- Liz 小姐游美国—Complaint 投诉隔壁噪音
- Liz 小姐游美国—Riding the Subway 乘地铁,
- Liz 小姐游美国—Checking in 按时登记入住
- Liz 小姐游美国—Connecting Flight 中途需转
- Liz 小姐游美国—Hailing a Taxi 时间紧迫,呼出
Liz is going to stay in Chicago for a few days. She plans to book a room in advance befor going there. Now she's calling Larry's Hotel.
丽斯要在芝加哥呆几天。她打算去那儿之前先预订一个房间。现在她给拉里酒店打电话。
Luna Baker & Liz Green
Luna: 拉里酒店的前台,酒店管理专业毕业
Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读
Luna: Good morning,Larry's Hotel. How may I help you?
卢娜: 早上好,拉里酒店。我能帮你什么吗?
Liz: Hello, I'd like to book a room from August 21th to the 24th.
丽斯: 你好,我想订一个8月21日到24日的房间。
Luna: One moment please. What kind of room would you like? We have singles and doubles available for those dates.
卢娜: 请等一下。您想要什么样的房间? 那天我们有单人房和双人房。
Liz: How much is a single room per night?
丽斯: 一间单人房每晚多少钱?
Luna: One hundred dollars, including tax and breakfast.
露娜: 一百美元,包括税和早餐。
Liz: Alright,I'll take it.
丽斯: 好吧,我买了。
Luna: May I have your name, please?
卢娜: 请问你叫什么名字?
Liz: Liz Green.
丽斯: 丽斯·格林。
Luna: OK. A single room from August 21th to the 24th under the name of Liz Green. Am I correct?
卢娜: 好的。8月21日到24日,以丽斯·格林的名义订一间单人房。对吗?
Liz: Yes. By the way,what time is the check-in?
丽斯: 是的。顺便问一下,什么时候办理入住手续?
Luna: Check-in is at 2 pm.
卢娜: 下午2点办理入住手续。
Liz: OK,sounds great! Bye!
丽斯: 好的,听起来不错!再见!
Luna: Thank you for booking with us. We look forward to seeing you. Have a good day!
卢娜: 谢谢你在我们这里预订。我们盼望见到你。祝你有美好的一天!
当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:
Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。
Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?
I am sorry? 我很抱歉?
Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了
Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。
Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?
Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?
网友评论