美文网首页
Liz 小姐游美国—Going Through Security

Liz 小姐游美国—Going Through Security

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-10 11:23 被阅读0次

After checking in, Liz walks with her carry-on bag through the security check. Now, she comes to the security guard.

办理登机后,莉斯提着随身行李通过了安检。现在,她来到安检员面前。

Mason Walker & Liz Green

Mason: 蒙特利尔特鲁德国机场安检处工作人员

Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读

Mason: Good afternoon, Miss.

梅森: 下午好,小姐。

Liz: Good afternoon, Sir.

丽兹: 下午好,先生。

Mason: Please take off your shoes and belt. And please use the bins for small objects.

梅森: 请脱下鞋子和腰带。请用这些箱子装小物件。

Liz: Okay, here you are. Do I need to take my digital camera out of the bag?

丽斯: 好的,给你。我需要把数码相机从包里拿出来吗?

Mason: Yes, you do. Have your bags been in your possession all that time?

梅森:是的,需要。你的包一直在你手里吗?

Liz: Yeah, I have kept them with me since I packed them.

莉斯: 是啊,自从我打包后就一直带在身边。

Mason: OK. Please walk through the metal detector. Do you have anything in you pockets—keys, cell phones or coins?

梅森: 好的。请走过金属探测器。你口袋里有什么东西吗——钥匙、手机或硬币?

Liz: Let me check...Oh, sorry, I forgot to take out my keys!

莉兹: 我查一下……哦,对不起,我忘记拿出钥匙了!

Mason: Okey, please take them out and come on through. You are all set! Have a nice flight!

梅森: 好吧,请把它们拿出来,过来。你都准备好了! 旅途愉快!

当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:Liz 小姐游美国—Going Through Security

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pceopctx.html