美文网首页
Liz 小姐游美国—Filling in the Arrival

Liz 小姐游美国—Filling in the Arrival

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-10 13:19 被阅读0次

Flight attendants begin distributing the arrival cards to every one. It seems that Liz does not know how to fill it out, so she turns to a flight attendant for help.

空乘人员开始向每个人分发到达卡。莉斯好像不知道如何填这张表,所以她找了一位空服员帮忙。

Zoey Wilson & Liz Green

Zoey: 航班上最年轻的空姐,希望工作几年后,去电影学院深造

Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读,非常乐观

Liz: Excuse me, can you help me with this arrival card?

丽斯: 打扰一下,你能帮我拿一下这张入境卡吗?

Zoey: Yes, of course. First write your name and personal information over here. And then, for the following information, put a check mark in the suitbal box.

佐伊: 是的,当然。首先把你的名字和个人信息写在这里。然后,对于下面的信息,在适合的框里打一个勾。

Liz: That sounds easy.

丽斯: 听起来很容易。

Zoey: Finally, sign your name at the bottom card.

佐伊: 最后,在最后一张卡片上签名。

Liz: OK. Thanks a lot! By the way, will you collect the card when I am done with it?

丽斯: 好的。谢谢! 顺便问一下,当我填完这张卡时,你会来收吗?

Zoey: No, please keep it with you and hand it to the local custom when you arrive.

佐伊: 不,请随身携带,到达时交给当地海关。

当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:Liz 小姐游美国—Filling in the Arrival

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/uqwopctx.html