美文网首页练口语摩登家庭 (Modern Family) 专题美语口语
看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E07

看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E07

作者: vvstudy | 来源:发表于2019-08-26 23:58 被阅读0次

Scene 4 Phil & Claire

  • It sounded a lot less lame in my head. 这话说出口来就弱掉了.
  • I've said a lot of things I wish I could take back.
  • I run this down. 我去捡。
  • Toss me your glove. 把手套扔给我。
  • I ain't gonna quit you. 我不会放弃你的。
    -ain't /eɪnt/= am not; Used also as a contraction forare not, is not, has not, and have not.

There must be something wrong with this phone. 这手机肯定出了什么毛病
I've rubbed it on my head for, like, an hour. 我都在头上蹭一个钟头了
What? Alex. 什么 艾丽克斯
Oh, you're such a geek. 天啊 你真是个怪胎
At least I didn't give myself a bald spot. 至少我没把头皮磨秃
Oh, my God! Mom! 天啊 妈妈
Alex, don't be mean. 艾丽克斯 别这么刻薄
Haley, stop making yourself such an easy target. 海莉 你也别那么容易掉入陷阱
This feels right, buddy. I'm telling you, this feels right. 就是这样 老弟 就是这样
-What are you guys doing? -Pursuing excellence. -你们要去哪 -去创造天才
We make a list of areas the boy might excel at 我们帮卢克列了个成功潜力表
-and... baseball. -Love it. -然后选择了棒球 -不错
Yeah. I read it only takes 10,000 hours to achieve excellence. 是啊 书上说一万小时的训练就能练成天才
You've already got, what, how many hours playing ball? 你已经练了 你大概练多久了
Well, I played, like, one season, so, like, 6,000 hours? 我练一个赛季了 得有六千小时吧
Yeah. I can see why you ruled out math. 怪不得你们没选数学
Yeah, of course I want Luke to be successful. 我当然想要卢克成功
But I don't think that a parent can just force that. 可我不喜欢揠苗助长
I think you just have to have 我觉得你只要有信心
faith that the kid's gonna find his own way. 孩子们会发现自己的闪光点
Besides, Luke already is the best at something-being my son. 再说 能成为我儿子 已经够卢克骄傲了
It sounded a lot less lame in my head. 这话说出口来就弱掉了
I have got a good feeling about this. 我预感这将会进展顺利
This is gonna be your sport. 你肯定是打棒球的料
Last year, you said basketball was my sport. 去年你说过我是打篮球的料
Look, I've said a lot of things I wish I could take back but I can't. 听着 我说过很多让我追悔莫及的话
What I can do... 我能做的
is be the dad you need me to be to help you become masterful. 只有当一个能够帮助你登上顶峰的爸爸
-You wanna be masterful? -I guess. -你想登峰造极吗 -大概吧
There's my killer! Okay. 真是个好孩子 好吧
Our journey of 10,000 hours... 我们一万小时的训练计划
begins with a single pitch. 就从简单的投球开始吧
I believe in my boy. 我看好你哟
I ain't gonna quit you. 我不会放弃你的
Let's burn one in here. 投一个过来
That's good. That's a good start. 很好 你开了一个好头
Okay, you rest that cannon while I run this down, okay? 你休息一下 我去捡球
Okay, let's keep all the batters right here. 尽量往这个方向投球
Oh, should've-should've worn my cup. Should've worn my cup. 我该把护裆穿上 真该把护裆穿上
Home run! 全垒打[打进家里]
This one's really in here, buddy. 球肯定在这里的某处 老弟
Okay. Very, very, very, very good first hour. 很好 第一个小时真是非常非常不错
Toss me your glove. I'll put some oil on it. 把手套给我 我给它上点油

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E07

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/gbwjectx.html