美文网首页上班这点事儿英语美文大学生世界
如何在职场的宫斗戏中存活?你值得更好的社交圈

如何在职场的宫斗戏中存活?你值得更好的社交圈

作者: 沪江英语 | 来源:发表于2018-07-16 11:57 被阅读74次

    Wherever you are, you cannot avoid gossip .

    不管你在哪里,八卦都是避免不了的。

    There is classroom politics at school, and office politics at work; as long as there are people, there will be politics.

    在学校的时候有班级政治,上班之后有办公室政治;只要是有人的地方,就会有政治。

    In fact, not all gossips are harmful. Sometimes proper gossip symbolizes a healthy working environment.

    其实并非所有的八卦都是有害的,有时候适当的八卦还象征着健康的工作环境。

    We were born to like gossip, because this is an important channel for us to get information; in the meanwhile, chatting with acquaintances gives us a sense of belonging.

    我们生来喜欢八卦,因为这是一个获取信息的重要渠道;同时,和熟人们闲聊也让我们感到一种归属感。

    However, it is an undeniable fact that real life gossip often develops into a ridiculous war and is ultimately no good for anyone.

    但是,不可否认,现实中的八卦却常常演变成狗血大战,最后对任何人都没有好处。

    How do we survive this unfortunate environment?

    我们要如何在这种惨烈的环境下生存?

    Well, the simplest solution is this:

    其实,最简单的解决办法就是:

    Rumors stop here.

    流言至于此处。

    The nature of gossip lies in spreading, thus the best way to end gossip is to stop spreading the rumors.

    八卦的天性就是越传越大,终止它的最好办法就是停止传播它。

    Remember, although people often enjoy talking to those who love gossip, they do not really like this kind of people.

    记住,虽然大家往往喜欢和那些爱八卦的人交谈,但大家并不真正喜欢这种人。

    After all, anyone can understand that they can talk to you about other people today, they may talk about you behind your back tomorrow.

    毕竟,谁都能想到,他们今天能跟你谈别人,明天也能在你背后谈论你。

    There is a saying that who you socialize with defines who you are.

    有一句话叫:你的社交关系决定了你是什么样的人。

    I find it very inspiring.

    我觉得这非常醍醐灌顶。

    Find a healthier socializing way.

    找些更有营养的社交方式吧。

    Don't fall into the pit of gossip, especially not in the office.

    别掉进八卦的深坑,尤其不要在职场里。

    The reason some people participate in workplace gossip in the first place is that they are afraid of being isolated.

    有些人参与职场八卦的原因是:他们害怕被孤立。

    If this is exactly your situation, then you are drinking poison to quench thirst.

    如果这说的正好是你,那么你这就是饮鸩止渴了。

    One of the worst things of workplace gossip is that it does not have much logic. Participants simply hope that other people will recognize their opinions so that they themselves can get emotional satisfaction.

    职场八卦最要命的一点是它并没有太多真正的逻辑,参与者们只是单纯希望其他人都来认可自己的观点,进而得到情绪上的满足。

    People who share the same opinions as them are friends, otherwise they are enemies.

    观点一致就是朋友,观点不一致就是敌人。

    Whether the gossip concerns the family life of a colleague or private life of a celebrity, it is essentially the same.

    不管八卦内容是同事的家长里短,还是明星私生活,本质上都是这样。

    Such kind of socializing will not give you any chance of self-improvement. Instead, it may lead you to a moral abduction.

    这样的社交不会给你带来任何自我提升的机会,还可能让你遭遇道德绑架。

    It would be better for you to take some courses and learn skills that interest you on your spare time.

    不如利用业余时间去参加些课程,学一些自己感兴趣的技能。

    Or you can join some hobby groups and meet like-minded people.

    或者是参加一些兴趣组织,找一些志同道合的人。

    There goes an old saying: We would rather fight with a sensible person than argue with an idiot.

    有句老话说得好:常与同好争高下,莫与傻瓜论短长。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:如何在职场的宫斗戏中存活?你值得更好的社交圈

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/daovpftx.html