(译者简五)
天涯呀海角
To the ends of the earth,
觅呀觅知音
Searching for a soulmate.
小妹妹唱歌郎奏琴
I am singing and my darling is playing music,
郎呀咱们俩是一条心
so we love each other heart and soul.
哎呀哎哎呀郎呀
Oh,my darling.
咱们俩是一条心
we love each other heart and soul.
家山呀北望
As looking north to my hometown,
泪呀泪沾襟
my tears wet my clothes.
小妹妹想郎直到今
Always I miss you so much till now,
郎呀患难之交恩爱深
So my darling, our affectionate love is deeper in adversity.
人生呀谁不惜呀惜青春
Is there anybody that don't cherish his youth?
小妹妹似线郎似针
I am the thread and my darling is the needle,
郎呀穿在一起不离分
we are reeved together and won't be apart forever.
哎呀哎哎呀郎呀
Oh,my darling.
穿在一起不离分
We won't be apart forever.
网友评论