sweep打扫
hairline发际线
comedian /kəˈmiːdiən/ 喜剧演员
paranoid /ˈpærənɔɪd/ 偏执狂,妄想狂
lasagna /ləˈsɑnjə/ 千层面
altar /ˈɔːltər/ 圣坛
chubby /ˈtʃʌbi/ 胖乎乎的
pouring wine倒酒
ran into Ross 偶遇Ross
shoot for the stars追求卓越,一鸣惊人
Be back in a sec.马上回来
maid of honour伴娘(bridemaid)
Any nausea? /ˈnɔːziə,ˈnɔːsiə/ 呕吐吗?(vomit)
mother-to-be准妈妈(mother-in-law 婆婆,岳母)
cheap shot卑鄙手段
fluff a pillow拍枕头
engagement ring订婚戒指
hands him the broom递给他扫把
gazes at her看着她,注视着她
Are you through with that?喝完了吗?(Joey在喝饮料,Monica问他喝完了没)
You're scaring me.你吓到我了
Here's the deal.事情是这样的
I dumped him.我甩的他
You've got plugs!你植发了!
Are you welling up?你哭了?(热泪盈眶)
She's very supportive.她很支持
Wasn't I dreading enough?难道我还不够担心吗?
How do you fit into this whole thing?你是如何处理这件事的?
I don't have to be involved basically it's entirely up to me. 我不必参与,基本上取决于我自己
What's that curry taste?为什么有咖喱味?
They all had a thing for him.她们都喜欢他
This is going to sound unbelievably selfish.这听起来很自私
What's that supposed to mean?什么意思?
What's going on with you?最近怎么样?
She's like this high-powered, driven career type.她是那种经历充沛,事业心很强的人
I kinda gotta clean up now.我得打扫卫生了
You‘d better steer clear of the word 'dumped'.你最好避开“甩”这个词。(你最好不要说甩这个词)
Rachel is doing her makeup. Rachel在化妆
What have you been up to?最近在干嘛?
why are you so tanned?你为什么这么黑?
If everything works out, and you guys end up getting married如果一切顺利,你们最后能结婚
I'm the girl in the veil who stomped on your heart in front of your entire family!我是那个穿着婚纱当着你们全家人的面践踏你的心的女孩!
网友评论