美文网首页English Translation-英语翻译学习
西格里夫·萨松 《于我,过去,现在以及未来 》

西格里夫·萨松 《于我,过去,现在以及未来 》

作者: 懒Qin | 来源:发表于2016-10-17 11:44 被阅读150次

    In me, past, present, future meet,

    于我,过去、现在和未来

    To hold long chiding conference.

    商讨聚会  各执一词  纷扰不息。

    My lusts usurp the present tense

    林林总总的欲望,掠取着我的现在

    And strangle Reason in his seat.

    把“理性”扼杀于它的宝座

    My loves leap through the future's fence

    我的爱情纷纷越过未来的藩篱

    To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.

    梦想解放出它们的双脚   舞蹈不停

    In me the cave-man clasps the seer,

    于我,穴居人攫取了先知,

    And garlanded Apollo goes

    佩戴花环的阿波罗神

    Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear.

    向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟。

    In me the tiger sniffs the rose.

    心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇。

    Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,

    审视我的内心吧,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗,

    Since there your elements assemble.

    因为那才是你本来的面目。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:西格里夫·萨松 《于我,过去,现在以及未来 》

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/exzalttx.html