
祝所有的孩子和心里住着一个孩子的大人,儿童节快乐。
挑选一本应景儿的书来写笔记,《小王子》当之无愧。它被评价为20世纪最伟大的童话著作之一,由法国著名作家圣埃克絮佩里所著。这是一部献给所有的孩子和“曾经是个孩子”的大人的童话。
书中的“我”是个小时候热爱画画的飞行员,6年前,飞机出现故障,他降落在撒哈拉沙漠上,书的内容就是这段时间的回忆,包括小王子旅行的星球,在旅行中他碰见了专制的国王,爱虚荣的人,酒鬼,占有欲强的商人,有信仰的点灯人,足不出户的地理学家,说谜语的蛇,玫瑰花园,想被驯养的狐狸......
他是个爱看日出,有一朵自己的独一无二的玫瑰的小王子。
书中美句欣赏。
Grown- ups love figures.
大人爱数字。
One loves sunset, when one is so sad.
当人难过的时候,就会喜欢日落。
The little prince never let go of a question, once he had asked it.
小王子一旦问一个问题,从不轻易放过它。
If someone loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy just to look at the stars. He can say to himself, "somewhere, my flower is there..."
如果有个人爱上一朵花,这朵花长在成千上亿颗星星中的其中一颗上,只需看看这些星星,他就会十分幸福。他可以对自己说:“在某颗星星的某个地方,有我的花。”
It is such a secrect place, the land of tears.
眼泪之地是个多么秘密的地方啊。
It was only in the full radiance of her beauty that she wished to appear.
她只想以最光芒四射的美丽形象出现。
This flower is a very complex ceature.
这朵花是个复杂的生物。
I ought to have judged by deeds and not by words.
我应该依据她的行为而不是语言做出判断,但是没有。
Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her....
花儿是如此口是心非! 而且我还太年轻,不知道如何爱她。
I must endure the presence of two or three caterpilars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.
如果我想和蝴蝶熟识,那我就得忍受二到三只毛毛虫。
If you succeed in judging yourself rightly, then you are indeed a man of true wisdom.
如果你能正确地审视自己,那你就是一个真正有智慧的人。
Conceited people never hear anything but praise.
骄傲自负的人除了夸奖什么也听不到。
I am drinking so that I may forget that I am ashamed of drinking.
我喝酒是为了忘记自己以喝酒为耻。
It is of some use to my volcanoes,and it is of some use to my flower, that I own them.
我对我的火山有用,我对我的花也有用,所以我拥有他们。
Since it is sbeautiful, it is truly useful.
因为它美丽,所以它真的有用。
Neverthless he is the only one of them all who does not seem ridiculous. Perhaps that is because he is thinking of something else besides himself.
然而他是所有的人当中唯一一个看起来不滑稽的。可能是因为他不只考虑自己。
It is also lonely among people.
在人群之中仍有孤独。
Tame is an act too often neglected. It means to establish ties.
供养是经常被忽略的行为。它意味着建立联系。
If you tame me, it will be as if the sun shine no my life. I shall know the sound of a step that will be different from all others.
如果你供养了我,那就会像阳光照进我的生命。我会辨认出你的脚步声与别人的脚步声的不同。
Rites also are actions too often negledted. They are what make one day different from other days.
仪式也是经常被忽略的行为。是仪式让每一天都特殊。
What is essential is invisible to the eye.
本质的东西肉眼看不见。
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
正是你浪费在你的玫瑰上的时间让你的玫瑰如此重要。
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.
你要永远地对你所供养的负责。
Water may also be good for the heart.
水对心灵也有好处。
What gives them their beauty is something that is invisible.
展现它们的美的都是肉眼看不见的。
One runs the risk of weeping a little, if one lets himself be tamed.
如果人允许自己被供养,就得冒着流泪的风险。
You will always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me.
你将永远是我的朋友。你将想和我一起大笑。
网友评论