美文网首页以诗之名读书
柔情似水,那话儿在唇间欲语还休 / 聂鲁达

柔情似水,那话儿在唇间欲语还休 / 聂鲁达

作者: meemooo | 来源:发表于2019-04-01 21:35 被阅读53次

    第二十一首 绝望的歌

    对你的记忆浮现自我周遭的夜色。
    The memory of you emerges from the night around me.

    冰冷的花冠雨点般落在我的心田。
    Cold flower heads are raining over my heart.

    你吞噬一切,宛如远方。宛如大海,宛如光阴,你将一切湮没!
    You swallowed everything, like distance. Like the sea, like time. In you everything sank!

    在雾霭的童年,我心生羽翼以致受了伤。
    In the childhood of mist my soul, winged and wounded.

    在这潮湿时刻,我呼唤你,我为你放声歌唱。
    I summon you in the moist hour, I raise my song to you.

    而柔情,轻柔似水,似粉尘。那话儿在唇间欲语还休。
    And the tenderness, light as water and as flour. And the word scarcely begun on the lips.

    我的命运如此,我的愿望随之启航。我的愿望随之落空,你将一切湮没!
    This was my destiny and in it was my voyage of my longing, and in it my longing fell, in you everything sank!

    什么忧伤你未尝诉说,什么忧伤你未尝淹滞!
    pit of debris, everything fell into you, what sorrow did you not express, in what sorrow are you not drowned!

    是别离的时刻了,严酷而寒冷的时刻,黑夜掌控一切的时刻。
    It is the hour of departure, the hard cold hour which the night fastens to all the timetables.

    寒星涌现,黑色的鸟群在迁徙。如同拂晓时的码头一样被抛弃。唯有颤动的影子在我的手中扭曲。
    Cold stars heave up, black birds migrate. Deserted like the wharves at dawn.
    Only tremulous shadow twists in my hands.

    以上均摘自 二十首情诗和一首绝望的歌 / [智利] 巴勃罗·聂鲁达 张芬龄&陈黎(译) / 南海出版社

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:柔情似水,那话儿在唇间欲语还休 / 聂鲁达

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ffabbqtx.html