美文网首页哲思想法
The True Lover - Alfred Edward H

The True Lover - Alfred Edward H

作者: Nopainnoga_74d2 | 来源:发表于2020-04-30 10:58 被阅读0次

    爱情是个亘古吟诵的话题,只缘它的美妙;爱情也是一种永久的伤痛,只因它让人肝肠寸断。月有情,星有爱,花有依托,叶有心思,有时候,一个“情”字让你我都左右为难。

    都说一分相思一种情,但没人能知晓这份情是缘,还是劫。“花前月下暂相逢。苦恨阻从容”。花前月下的幽会,见证了多少情思幽恨, 又见证了多少悲情离别。花是当时花,月是彼时月,只是人不再。

    The lad came to the door at night,

    正是情人们盟誓的夜间,

    When lovers crown their vows,

    那小伙子来到门口,

    And whistled soft and out of sight

    在树阴底下人躲着不见,

    In shadow of the boughs.

    轻轻地吹着口哨。

    "I shall not vex you with my face

    ”亲爱的,我从此再不来惹你

    Henceforth, my love, for aye;

    看见我的脸生气,

    So take me in your arms a space

    所以,趁东方露白以前

    Before the east is grey."

    来和我搂抱一会。“

    "When I from hence away am past

    “在我这一次走开以后,

    I shall not find a bride,

    我再找不到新人,

    And you shall be the first and last

    你将是和我睡在一起

    I ever lay beside."

    的唯一而最后的情人。”

    "When I from hence away am past

    “在我这一次走开以后,

    I shall not find a bride,

    我再找不到新人,

    And you shall be the first and last

    你将是和我睡在一起

    I ever lay beside."

    的唯一而最后的情人。”

    She heard and went and knew not why;

    她听见去了,也莫明其妙

    Her heart to his she laid;

    就两颗心躺在一起,

    Light was the air beneath the sky

    天光下面的夜色正朦胧,

    But dark under the shade.

    但树下是黑漆漆地。

    "Oh do you breathe, lad, that your breast

    ”小伙啊,你可呼吸?你胸口

    Seems not to rise and fall,

    怎不见一起一落?

    And here upon my bosom prest

    你这里和我心抵着心,

    There beats no heart at all?"

    怎没有心儿跳跃?“

    "Oh loud, my girl, it once would knock,

    ”啊,亲爱的,从前它跳得很急,

    You should have felt it then;

    当初你就该觉出,

    But since for you I stopped the clock

    但自从为你我停掉钟摆,

    It never goes again."

    它再也跳动不得。“

    'Oh lad, what is it, lad, that drips

    “小伙啊,是什么从你脖子上

    Wet from your neck on mine?

    滴得我颈子稀湿?

    What is it falling on my lips,

    小伙啊,是什么落到我嘴里?

    My lad, that tastes of brine?'

    尝起来就像盐汁?”

    Oh like enough 'tis blood, my dear,

    “那个,亲爱的,很可能是血,

    For when the knife has slit

    因为当你拿刀子

    The throat across from ear to ear

    把脖子从左耳划到右耳,

    'Twill bleed because of it."

    它就会流个不止。”

    Under the stars the air was light

    繁星下面夜色是亮的,

    But dark below the boughs,

    但树下是黑漆漆地,

    The still air of the speechless night,

    长夜无语,沉寂的空气,

    When lovers crown their vows.

    正是情人们盟誓时。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:The True Lover - Alfred Edward H

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/hrqzwhtx.html