垃圾都分类了,精句更要分类啦~
记性不好,全部码完再分还得再回顾,还是边码字边整理更有效率。
- 日常交际
- It's up to you. 听你的。
- How shall I address you? 该怎么称呼(你)?
- How can I get in touch with you? 我要怎么样联系到你呢?
- Where are you headed/going? 你去哪?
- It's a small world. 这个世界真小啊。(好巧,又见面了)
- When is the most convient time for you? 你什么时候方便?
- Take your time. 别着急,慢慢来。
- Think nothing of it/don't mention it. 没事。别放在心上。
- I couldn't get through. 电话打不通。
- Let's keep in touch. 保持联系。
- Something's come up. 有点事。
- be looking forward to it. 非常期盼。
- We're in the same boat. 同病相怜。
- What do you recommend? 有什么建议吗?
- It's out of the question. 这不可能。
- It doesn't make any differences. 并没有什么用。然并卵。
- 饮食聚会
- It's my treat./It's on me this time. 这顿我请客。
- Would you care for a cup of coffee/tea? 要杯咖啡/茶吗?
- Be my guest. 请便。别客气。
- I have a sweet tooth. 喜欢吃甜食。
- This milk/food has gone bad. 牛奶/食物坏掉了。
- 交通出行
- Where is the bathroom/ladies'/men's room. 卫生间在哪。
- What's the weather like today? 今天天气如何?
- What do you do for relaxation? 你怎样消遣?
- 日常生活
- I'm mad/crazy about her. 对她相当着迷。
- She never showed up. 她一直没有出现。
- That's not like him. 那不是他的风格。
- I couldn't help it/myself. 我情不自禁。
- Keep that in mind. 切记。
- That was a close call. 侥幸。
- Chances are slim. 几率渺茫。
- Far from it. 绝不。
- My mouth is watering. 嘴谗了。
- I ache all over. 全身酸痛。
- I have a runny nose. 流鼻水,伤风感冒。
- It is better than nothing. 总比什么也没有强。
- I can't express myself very well in English. 我不能很好的用英语表达。
- That is beyond me/way over my head. 无能为力。
- You can't please everyone. 不可能让所有人都满意。
- 职场/学校工作
- The sooner the better. 越快越好。
- So far so good. 目前一切顺利。
- Let's call it a day. 结束今天的工作。
- Let's get to the point. Let's don't beat around the bush. 我们打开天窗说亮话。别拐弯抹角。
- I'm behind in my work. 工作进度落后,有事未做完。
- Do you have any openings?有职位空缺吗?
- You can count on us. 你可以信赖我们。
- It doesn't work. 行不通。
- For the time being. 目前。
- It's up in the air. 尚无定论。
- I am not myself today. 今天状态不好。
- It slipped my mind. 我疏忽了
- 购物美容
- Can you keep an eye on my bag?能帮我看一下包吗?
8 态度心情
- I envy you. 我非常羡慕你。
- I wasn't born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩子。
- I'm mad at him. 他把我气死了。
- It drives me crazy/nuts. 这把我逼疯了。
- She turns me off. 她让我感到非常厌烦。
- I'm getting sick and tired of living out of a suitcase. 我厌烦离家太久了。
- It's a pain in the neck. 令人头痛的。
- I am fed up/down with him. 受够他了。
网友评论