昨天忙里偷闲看了电影 Waterloo Bridge,1940年的作品,还是黑白电影,但毫不逊色,可见演员演技。又想起拍了六年,只有一个摄影师,一台摄像机,五毛特技,但几乎在每一代人心里都是儿时回忆的86版《西游记》,做一件事,真的在于态度问题。只要你想去做,哪怕条件不佳,哪怕千难万阻,也都会做出有诚意的作品的。
魂断蓝桥Waterloo Bridge:乱世爱情才发现,女主也是Gone with the Wind《乱世佳人》里的女主郝斯嘉。有人评价说,奥斯卡不止奥黛丽赫本,还有费雯·丽。
这也是一个乱世中的爱情故事。只是,我觉得其中的爱更纯粹,热烈,荡气回肠,凄婉。
那种一见倾心,再坠入爱河,奋不顾身,情难自已,大概都是难得一见的佳话。才子佳人,好不般配。却偏逢乱世,Emma也是永远要坚持做自己,自尊自爱,容不得一点点瑕疵的女子,于是,后来,她明明可以嫁给洛伊,明明可以就此幸福一辈子,却选择了独自离开,最后,魂断蓝桥。
可这是理想,是电影里才有的情节和桥段。
我觉得更真实的是女主Emma的朋友——凯蒂,她也一样善良、美丽、为朋友愿意两肋插刀,只是更现实,更悲观。她没有那么幸运地遇到真爱,没有遇到愿意娶她的军官,她说死没那么容易,你想死,越不会让你死去,活着也并不容易,但还是要活着。她也是勇于做自己的人,为Emma说话而被剧场女经理人开除,后来为了给Emma买药,只有做最下等的事。她活在底层,内心却是纯真,在得知洛伊归来、要娶Emma时,也真心为她祝福。
在我看来,凯蒂更懂得如何生活。哪怕摸爬滚打,哪怕食不果腹,兵来将挡,水来土掩,千难万险看透,也走过踏过……
当然最打动人的,是女主和男主间始终如一、默契铭心的爱情。
其实在欧美,这部电影并没有多少名气,但到了中国,却大受追捧。大概是与中国人对传统的才子佳人类爱情不谋而合,更是与其汉译名有关。偶然翻影评,才知道Waterloo Bridge《魂断蓝桥》的译名还有这样的故事。佳译也是不断推敲、读到精髓里去了的啊。
魂断蓝桥Waterloo Bridge:乱世爱情CCTV8电视剧《奶爸的爱情生活》也在昨天剧终了,没有什么噱头,没有大结局的上与下,也没有前篇与后篇,甚至都没有最后的“全剧终”三个字或是“The end”。
偶然看了第一集,但立刻就被分分钟出现的成语高频率所吸引了,语言字字珠玑,演员也是口齿伶俐,立刻就想去膜拜编剧了。断断续续地把这部剧看了一大半,看完那离婚带孩子的三个奶爸,如何从市井小民、文艺青年、事业不济的白领成长为稳重、拥有幸福和理想的大男人。
没有很多道理讲,也有笑料可笑,我感到其中有的,是一种有温度的贴近生活的真实感和温暖感。
有时候,我们觉得时光让自己、让爱的那个人面目全非。可是你有没有想过,也许,其实,归根究底,我们从未改变呢?
就像黄元帅和杜小雨。有时,只是没有谁记得要服软,要妥协……
有时候,我们觉得那个心中的女神男神好遥远,可是,走进内心才知道,也许你不够优秀不够闪耀,甚至憨憨傻傻,却未必不会打动那个Ta。就是有人会喜欢你的所有啊~前提是,你也要努力去绽放自己,你也永远自知……
就像杜捐和姚腊梅。我都没想到,腊梅居然打心底里就是喜欢胖嘟嘟但善良憨厚的杜捐。
有时候,踏遍万水千山,才发现,真正爱你的人,一直在你身边不离不弃。就像王小丫一直陪着李环宇,听他讲哲学,吹嘘自己的美梦和远大抱负。一些不切实际的幻想甚至连李环宇他自己都不相信,小丫却一直羡慕着,佩服着,任劳任怨地陪着他。
魂断蓝桥Waterloo Bridge:乱世爱情爱情总会来,幸福总会有。看过那么多故事,其实好好走当下的路就已经很好了。
分享几段Waterloo Bridge中的台词:
经典台词一
洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?
Whatdo dancers eat?
玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的
Oh,,dull things mostly. Nutritious yet not fatting.
洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?
Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could yousuggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
侍者:龙虾不错,先生!
Thecrepes,is very nice sir.
玛拉:嗯
En.
侍者:还有酒
Andwine.
洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?
Itisn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
玛拉:哦,今晚上
Well, tonight……
洛依:喝4盎
Good,Number Forty please.
侍者:40块,先生
NumberForty.
洛依:你的舞跳得很美
Theballet was beautiful.
玛拉:我看不见得
Madamedidn't think so.
洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美
Well,experts never know,It takes outsiders toknow,and I tell you it was beautiful.
玛拉:这说明你确实是外行
Tahtcertainly proves you're an outsider.
洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?
Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
玛拉:是的。
Myra: Yes.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。
Roy: I sense a reservation.
玛拉:我想是有的。
Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
洛伊:那是什么?为什么?
Roy: What? Why?
玛拉:有什么好处呢?
Myra: What’s the good of it?
洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?
Roy: You’rea strange girl, aren’t you?What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?
玛拉:这也是个问题。
Myra: That’s a question too.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。
Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful thingsabout living is that, this sort of thing can happen. Inthe shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feelmore intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life forgranted. I still don’t get it,not quite.
玛拉:什么?
Myra: What?
洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。
Roy: Your face. It’s all youth, all beauty
玛拉:你仍不明白什么。
Myra: What is it you still don’t get?
洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。
Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn’t remember what you looked like,not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Wasshe ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to thattheater tonight to see what she looked like.
玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?
Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。
Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?
Myra: But what is it about me you still don’t get?
男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to thelast dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。
Roy: I’ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.
玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
洛伊:你会明白的。
Roy: You’ll find out.
经典台词二
(一路平安的音乐声响起)
(雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)
玛拉:你好
Myra:Hello.
洛依:你好
Roy:Hello.
玛拉:你来看我太好了
Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.
洛依:别这么说
Roy:Not at all.
玛拉:你你没走?
Myra:You didn't go?
洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时
Roy:Couldn't. Mine's in the channel,Forty-eighthours leave.
玛拉:这真太好了
Myra:Isn't that wonderful.
洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着
Roy:Yes. Two whole days. You know,I thoughtabout you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.
玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了
Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.
洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么
Roy:Yes,barely managed. Myra,What do you think we're going to do today?
玛拉:因为我-我我
Myra:Well,I……
洛依:现在由不得你这样了
Roy:No you won't have time for that.
玛拉:这样?
Myra:For what?
洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了
Roy:For hesitating. No more hestitating to you.
玛拉:不能?
Myra:NO?
洛依:不能
Roy:No.
玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?
Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?
Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚
Goingto get married.
玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧
Myra:Roy, you must be mad.
洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉
Roy:I know ,a marvelous sensation.
玛拉:我不要你这样
Myra:Roy, to be sensible.
洛依:我才不呢
Roy:Not me.
玛拉:可你还不了解我
Myra:But you don't know me.
洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解
Roy:Then I will discover. Spend the rest of my life doing it.
玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生
Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leavingso soon,beacause you feel you must spend the whole ofyour life in forty-eight hours.
洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要
Roy:We're going to be married. It's you,It'llnever be anyone else.
玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定
Myra:But how can you tell that?
洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?
Roy:Now listen,darling. None of your quibbling. Noneof your questioning. None of your doubts. This positive,you see? This is affirmative,you see? Thisis final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?
玛拉:是,亲爱的!
Myra:I see.
怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?
Roy:What's the matter darling? Where are we going?
洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?
Toannounce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,aroundthe square. Now Myra,I want to give you a complete pictureof what I'm going to let you in for.
玛拉:好的
Myra:All right.
洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?
Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts. In the first place mydear young lady,I am a captain in the rental shipUsaleus. Are you impressed?
玛拉:挺唬人
Myra:Very much.
洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式
Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually. It requiresimmense preparation formality, etiquette.
玛拉:我知道
Myra:I see it does.
洛依:这有点繁文缛节
Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.
玛拉:是吗?
Myra:Is it?
洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意
Roy:Um-hmm,For example,acaptain in the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent ofhis colonel.
玛拉:这很困难吗?
Isthat difficult?
洛依:啊,也许困难也许不
Roy:Well it might or it might not be.
玛拉:我看不那么容易
Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.
洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我
Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of thepetitioner, on his ardor, onhis eloquence. Myra,look at me.
玛拉:是,上蔚
Myra:Yes captain?
洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?
Roy:Can you doubt the outcome?
玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――.我爱你!上尉
Myra:You are very conceited,captain. You arequite mad,captain. You are are reckless and headstrongan …… and I adore you, captain.
MyraLester: I loved you, I’ve never lovedanyone else. I never shall, that’s the truth Roy, I never shall.
玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。
MyraLester: I may never see him again.
玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。
MyraLester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.
玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。
网友评论