140th days

作者: 乐澄一 | 来源:发表于2020-04-01 13:47 被阅读0次

Believe it or not, she made the first move.

信不信由你,他先约的我。

Believe it or not, I have never traveled abroad.

信不信由你,我之前从没出过旅游过。

Believe it or not, the first computer was a loom.

你可能不信,但世界上的第1台计算机就是织布机呀。

Believe it or not I do know how to drive, you know.

说出来你可能不信,我真的会开车,知道吗。

why don't you just make the first move?

你为什么不主动邀请呢?

She's abroad him for ages, but doesn't want to make the first move.

她喜欢他很久了但不想主动追求他。

What I'm trying to say is somebody's gotta make the first move.

我想说的是,总要有人先让步。

I am thinking we should take the first step in our new cupcake business...

我在想,我们可以迈出我们蛋糕事业的第1步了...

The apology is just a first step, the most important thing is to fix it.

道歉只是第1步,最重要的是要弥补过失。

But at least we're going to stick to first below.

不过至少我们走出第1步。

And by now she is my priority, not you.

现在我一切以她为先,而不是你。

Repairing the plumbing is your priority.

修好水管是你的当务之急。

We need to find every damning thing I even wrote so we can be proactive about damage control.

我们得把我写过的坏话都翻出来,我们得先发制人,尽量减少损失。


We can be proative about get good control.

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:140th days

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/lcaouhtx.html