美文网首页哲思简友广场想法
读点诗歌 | 我曾经小心翼翼的稳健的活着

读点诗歌 | 我曾经小心翼翼的稳健的活着

作者: 一滴哒哒说 | 来源:发表于2020-11-04 10:53 被阅读0次

    《我会采更多的雏菊》——纳丁斯特尔

    If I had my life to live over,

    如果我能够从头活过

    I'd try and make more mistakes next time.

    我会试着犯更多的错

    I would relax.

    我会放松一点

    I would limber up.

    我会灵活一点

    I would be sillier than I have been this trip.

    我会比这一趟过得傻

    I know of very few things I would take seriously.

    很少有什么事情能让我当真

    I would be crazier.

    我会疯狂一些

    I would be less hygienic.

    我会少讲点卫生

    I would take more chances.

    我会冒更多的险

    I would take more trips.

    我会更经常的旅行

    I would climb more mountains,

    我会爬更多的山

    swim more rivers,

    游更多的河

    and watch more sunsets.

    看更多的日落

    I would eat more ice cream and less beans.

    我会多吃冰激凌,少吃豆子

    I would have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary ones.

    我会惹更多的麻烦,可是不在想象中担忧

    You see, I am one of those people who live prophylactically and sanely and sensibly,

    你看,我小心翼翼地稳健地理智地活着

    hour after hour, day after day.

    一个又一个小时,一天又一天

    Oh, I have had my moments and,

    噢,我有过难忘的时刻

    if I had to do it over again,

    如果我能够重来一次

    I'd have more of them.

    我会要更多这样的时刻

    In fact, I'd try to have nothing else.

    事实上,我不需要别的什么

    Just moments,one after another,instead of living so many years ahead each day.

    仅仅是时刻,一个接着一个,而不是每天都操心着以后的漫长日子。

    I have been one of those people who never go anywhere without

    我曾经不论到哪里都不忘记带上:

    a thermometer, a hot water bottle, a gargle, a raincoat and a parachute.

    温度计,热水壶,雨衣和降落伞

    If I had to do it over again,

    如果我能够重来一次

    I would go places and do things and travel lighter than I have.

    我会到处走走,什么都试试,并且轻装上阵

    If I had my life to liver over,

    如果我能够重头活过

    I would start bare-footed earlier

    我会早早打起赤脚

    in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.

    从最初的春走到最深的秋

    I would play hooky more.

    我会更经常的逃学

    I wouldn't make such good grades except by accident.

    我不会考那么高的分数,除非是一不小心

    I would ride on more merry-go-rounds.

    我会多骑些旋转木马

    I'd pick more daisies.

    我会采更多的雏菊


    《我会采更多的雏菊》是一位名叫纳丁斯特尔的八十七岁的美国老人写的一首诗。保持童心,保持放肆。想起另一首诗《高速公路》:

    我想找一个地方,建一座房子

    东边最好有山,南边最好有水

    北边,应该有可以耕种的几亩地

    至于西边,必须有一条高速公路

    我哪儿都不想去了

    就想住在那儿,读几本书

    诗经,论语,聊斋;种几棵菜

    南瓜,白菜,豆荚;听几声鸟叫

    斑鸠,麻雀,画眉……

    如果真的闲下来,无所事事

    就让我坐在屋檐下,在寂静的水声中

    看路上飞速穿梭的车辆

    替我复述我一生高速奔波的苦楚

    老去时看着高速公路,回顾一生高速奔波的苦楚,一直笃信这是人的宿命。但其实,从心态上有的选择的。

    为什么要看高速公路,带着高贵的寂寞?多想无益。你可以不用多想,只是走在乡间的小路上。

    顺便在路上抬头看看风景,在未明的微光中,在恍惚的薄雾中,采一把雏菊,喂给食梦貘。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:读点诗歌 | 我曾经小心翼翼的稳健的活着

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/llxbektx.html