美文网首页
美剧口语这样学:看他龟速行车的搞怪表情,让身旁美女彻底无语

美剧口语这样学:看他龟速行车的搞怪表情,让身旁美女彻底无语

作者: VOA美剧英语 | 来源:发表于2019-03-21 19:22 被阅读0次

    学英语

    Could you please drive a little faster?

    你就不能开快点吗

    Oh, I think we're going sufficiently fast.

    我觉得已经够快了

    学英语

    What's that?

    什么情况

    Nothing. The engine does that sometimes.

    没事,引擎时不时会这样。没事才怪检查引擎指示灯都亮了我们得去服务站,

    It can't be nothing. The check engine light is on. We need to find a service station.

    没事才怪检查引擎指示灯都亮了我们得去服务站,

    No. The light has been on since I bought the car.

    自我买回这辆车,这灯就一直亮着

    All the more reason to consult with a mechanic before it explodes.

    那就更应该去了 趁这车爆炸之前,找维修师来处理

    学英语

    It's not going to explode. Just keep driving. Just keep driving.

    爆炸个鬼啊快开车

    Warp speed ahead, Mr. Spock.

    曲速前进,史波克长官

    Mr. Spock did not pilot the Enterprise.

    史波克不是企业号的驾驶员

    He was the science officer, and I guarantee you that if he ever saw the Enterprise's check engine light blinking, he would pull the ship over immediately.

    他是科学官,还有我保证只要他看到企业号的检查引擎指示灯闪那么一下,他会立刻下令靠边停

    Oh, God, I'm gonna lose the arm.

    老天,我的手臂完了

    Oh, well, red light. Release accelerator

    红灯,先松开油门,

    and slowly apply... the... brake.

    然后要慢慢地踩刹车

    Nailed it.

    学英语

    (文章音频:)https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/A32GObvTSZYLJqDWXozd1w


    美剧英语笔记本

    sufficiently [səˈfɪʃəntlɪ] 足够地,充分地;十分

    Often, a man can enjoy making love but may not be sufficiently aroused to climax.

    通常情况下,男人可能会享受鱼水之欢,但未必能完全达到高潮。

    explode [ɪkˈsploʊd] 爆炸,爆发,激增

    The population explodes to 40,000 during the tourist season

    旅游季节,人口激增至4万。

    blink [blɪŋk] 闪亮,闪烁,眨眼

    You have to blink twice just to make sure you are not dreaming.

    你必须闪烁两次,只是为了确保你不是在做梦。

    Nailed it 搞定(美国俚语)

    A: How was your interview today?

    你今天面试怎么样?

    B: Nailed it.

    搞定!

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:美剧口语这样学:看他龟速行车的搞怪表情,让身旁美女彻底无语

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/mdacvqtx.html