美文网首页
(译文)《纽约时报》婚前十五问

(译文)《纽约时报》婚前十五问

作者: 感想心得 | 来源:发表于2020-02-21 17:35 被阅读0次

Relationship experts report that too many couples fail to ask each other
critical questions before marrying. Here are a few key ones that
couples should consider asking:

关系专家说,太多的夫妇在结婚之前都没有问对方一些关键问题。下面是一些在结婚之前需要考虑互相问的一些问题:

1.Have we discussed whether or not to have children, and if the answer is yes, who is going to be the primary care giver?

我们探讨过是否要孩子吗?如果要孩子,谁来负主要责任?

2.Do we have a clear idea of each other’s financial obligations and goals, and do our ideas about spending and saving mesh?

我们是否对对方的财务状况和财务目标有一个清晰的判断,消费观冲突吗?

3.Have we discussed our expectations for how the household will be maintained, and are we in agreement on who will manage the chores?

我们是否探讨过彼此对家庭关系维护的期待,对谁来做家务是否达成一致?

4.Have we fully disclosed our health histories, both physical and mental?

我们是否告知对方自己的身体和精神上的精病史??

5.Is my partner affectionate to the degree that I expect?

我的伴侣是否达到自己的预期程度?

6.Can we comfortably and openly discuss our sexual needs, preferences and fears?

我们是否能够坦诚、舒适的讨论自己的性需求,偏好和恐惧?

7.Will there be a television in the bedroom?

在卧室里需要有一台电视吗?

8.Do we truly listen to each other and fairly consider one another’s ideas and complaints?

我们真的能倾听对方诉说,并公平对待对方的想法和抱怨吗?

9.Have we reached a clear understanding of each other’s spiritual beliefs and needs, and have we discussed when and how our children will be exposed to religious/moral education?

我们清晰地了解对方的精神需求及信仰吗?我们讨论过孩子将来的教育模式和信仰问题吗?

10.Do we like and respect each other’s friends?

我们喜欢对方和尊重彼此的朋友吗?

11.Do we value and respect each other’s parents, and is either of us concerned about whether the parents will interfere with the relationship?

我们能重视并尊敬彼此的父母吗?我们有没考虑到父母可能会干涉我们的关系?

12.What does my family do that annoys you?

我的家庭有没有做什么让你生气的事情?

13.Are there some things that you and I are NOT prepared to give up in the marriage?

在婚姻中是否有一些是你和我不愿意放弃的?

14.If one of us were to be offered a career opportunity in a location far from the other’s family, are we prepared to move?

如果我们中的一人为了发展事业,需要到离开对方家里很远的地方,我们会一块搬走吗?

15.Does each of us feel fully confident in the other’s commitment to the marriage and believe that the bond can survive whatever challenges we may face?

我们是不是充满信心面对任何挑战使婚姻一直往前走?

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:(译文)《纽约时报》婚前十五问

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/nlfhqhtx.html