美文网首页
英文诗:月光行

英文诗:月光行

作者: 槑焁 | 来源:发表于2024-07-12 23:55 被阅读0次

    Walk with Me in Moonlight

    Leon Knight

    里昂・耐特

    Come, walk with me in moonlight

    来吧,与我漫步在月光中。

    We'll rejoice the close of day.

    让我们共享这朦胧月色。

    Talk with me as moonlight sparkles dreams before our way.

    当月光在前面的路上闪烁着梦想,让我们把柔肠细述。

    Draw closer in the moonlight,

    月色中更紧的偎依,

    Feel warmth within my arms?

    你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?

    Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

    深饮这杯月色;

    Drink deep the magic charms.

    深饮这神奇的魅力。

    We'll learn poetry by moonlight.

    我们要在月色中体味诗意。

    Hold back the falling moon.

    将落月挽留。

    We'll drink every drop of moonlight,

    我们要饮尽每一滴月色,

    Knowing the sun shall rise too soon.

    因为太阳就要升起。


    “月光行”一诗的作者是美国当代诗人里昂 耐特(Leon Knight, 1936年出生)。他是明尼苏达州人,也是诗刊《同心圆》 (Full Circle)的主编, 早年获得哈佛大学英语系的硕士学位,曾发表过多种诗集及短篇小说和散文集。这首诗便是写给妻子的,收录在1989年发表的诗集《驾风的飞蝶》(Butterflies on the Wind)中。

    整理:2024年7月13日于北城家园

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:英文诗:月光行

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ohnfhjtx.html