一种交流。书籍就像一个个漂流
A kind of communication. Books are like drifting.
瓶,作者把他的感受、经验、思
Bottle, the author put his feelings, experience, thinking
考放到这个瓶子里,然后你把它
Put them in this bottle, and then you put it.
打捞起来,满足你旺盛的好奇心、
Salvage to satisfy your exuberant curiosity,
贪婪的求知欲,驱散你特有的孤
Greedy thirst for knowledge to dispel your unique loneliness
独感。它们也许能让你在现实中
I feel unique. They might be able to keep you in reality.
做决定时更聪明一些,也许不能。
It's smarter to make a decision, maybe not.
读书能否让你变得更聪明,往往
Whether reading can make you smarter, often
取决于你其他的一些特质。我见
Depends on some of your other traits. I'll see you.
过很多聪明的读书人,也见过不
I've seen a lot of smart readers, and I've seen it.
少愚蠢、偏执的读书人,还见过
Less stupid, paranoid readers, and I've seen them.
不少如果少读点书也许会更好的
A lot. Maybe it would be better if you read less.
人。读书只是给你一个机会,让
People. Reading is just giving you a chance to
你有可能活在一个更大的世界里。
You could live in a bigger world
读书让你有可能活在一个更大的世界里
网友评论