美文网首页it 狂人
S01E04 (哥特男)Moss的杯子

S01E04 (哥特男)Moss的杯子

作者: 千年代 | 来源:发表于2020-05-06 09:13 被阅读0次

    "We don't need no education!"

    "我们无需不用教育!"

    Yes you do. You've just used the double negative.

    那就是需要。你刚用了双重否定。

    Notice anything? What? Guess.

    发现什么了吗?什么东西啊?你猜猜。

    Your eyes? Something's wrong with your eyes.

    你的眼睛吗?你眼睛有点问题。

    What? no...I have a new cup. What's wrong with my eyes?

    什么?不是...我买了个新杯子。我眼睛怎么了?

    It's not very distinctive, is it? How's anyone supposed to know it's yours?

    这杯子不是很特别,对吧?别人怎么知道是你的?

    There's a picture of me on it.

    杯子上面有我的照片。

    No, there isn't!

    不,上面没有!

    Yes there is. No there isn't! Moss!

    明明有。真的没有!莫斯!

    Yes there is. I'm sick of my things going walk about.

    肯定有啊。我已经受够了总丢东西。

    With this picture, everyone knows that a certain Mr. Moss might be looking for his cup...There is nothing on the cup!

    只要一看见这张照片,人人都知道有位莫斯先生在找他的杯子...杯子上啥也没有!

    Wrangle with him and you'll find you're handful, my friend. Wrangle! With who? There's no one there!

    朋友别争了,到最后只会发现自己出错。争!跟谁争?上面明明没有照片!

    Morning. Morning.

    早上好。早上好。

    Did you have a nice weekend?

    周末过得咋样?

    It was alright, thanks. Not you!

    还不错,谢谢。没和你说话!

    I did too.

    我也过的不错。

    Nice scarf.

    围巾挺好看的。

    I'm not wearing a scarf. Not you, Moss!

    我没戴围巾啊。没跟你说,莫斯!

    Notice anything new about Moss?

    你发现莫斯有什么变化吗?

    His eyes?

    他眼睛上吗?

    What is wrong with my eyes?

    我眼睛到底怎么啦?

    No, he has a new cup. It's the talk of the office.

    不是,他买了个新杯子。咱办公室最新话题。

    Yes, I think I read about it in Hits.

    我在《Hits》杂志上看过这杯子。

    Receptionist 3rd floor, Gloria what's her name...Have you seen her baby?

    三楼前台,好像叫葛洛瑞娅的那女的,你们见过她的孩子吗?

    I didn't even know she was pregnant.

    我都不知道她怀孕了。

    She was onto here!

    她之前肚子都挺到这了!

    Yeah, I thought she was stealing office equipment. That's how I got that monitor home.

    没错,我以为她那是在偷办公设备呢。我就是这么把显示器偷回家的。

    Do you want to seat here? Thank you.

    你要坐这儿吗?谢谢。

    What? Ask me where it is...

    干嘛?快问我在哪...

    Where what is? The picture.

    什么在那儿?照片。

    Oh. Where is the picture, Moss?
    哦。莫斯,照片在哪儿呀?

    It's on the base, Roy.

    印在杯底上呢,罗伊。

    OK, well, let's see it then!

    这样啊,好啊,给我看看吧!

    Sure, I pour hot water all over myself, and we all have a good chuckle. Everyone except muggins here. Show you in a minute.

    当然,你想让我泼自己一身热水,成为你们的笑料。我又不是傻瓜。等会儿给你看。

    Can I ask you two a question?

    我能问你们俩一个问题吗?

    Please, Christ, yes!

    求你快点问吧!

    Wait, wait. One moment, wait. Ok. Go.

    稍等一下,稍等。好了,说吧。

    How can you two live like this?

    你们俩怎么能这种地方待下去的?

    How can you two... Don't google the question Moss!

    你们俩... 别用谷歌搜答案,莫斯!

    What are you talking about?

    你这话是什么意思?

    It's so disgusting in here. I mean I know nobody comes down here, but it doesn't mean you have to live like animals, you know.

    这里太糟糕了。虽然几乎没人下来造访,但不意味你们就该把这搞的像窝一样。

    I mean, for a start you could clean that window and you'd have a bit of light in here.

    你们可以从擦干净那扇窗户开始,这样就能有点光透进来了。

    What window? That one up there.

    什么窗户?那上面的。

    Yeah, that's not a window.

    那不是窗户。

    Yes it is. Get it clean, you'll have some light in here.

    那就是窗户。把它擦擦干净,咱们这就有点光了。

    I think that we have plenty of light...light to be doing fine!

    我觉得我们这光线够充足了...绝对充足!

    I mean look at that CD tray. Isn't that important when you'd like to actually put CDs in there at some point?

    看看你那光驱托盘。你就从来不用光驱吗?要是哪天真想放张CD怎么办?

    at some point,在某些时候.

    Well, yes, ideally, but I haven't the heart to move them.

    理论上说,它还是有用的。不过我不想去动它。

    I mean, how did that even happen?

    你们这些年都是怎么熬过来的?

    Ok. Now, I'm curious. Give us a look at the picture then.

    好吧,我现在好奇了。给我看下那照片吧。

    What picture?

    什么照片?

    The picture on the cup.

    杯子上的。

    Right! Behold!

    好吧!你看!

    There's nothing there!

    啥都没有!

    What? ! This isn't my cup!

    怎么可能?!这杯子不是我的!

    What is that?

    你吃的是什么?

    Goat's cheese salad? Ow! Ow!

    山羊奶酪色拉?啊我的天!

    You don't like goat's cheese?

    你不喜欢山羊奶酪吗?

    I don't like goat's anything! I don't like goats...being involved in any stage of the food production process.

    跟山羊有关的我都不喜欢!在食品生产过程中任何环节有山羊参与我都不喜欢!

    Would I blow everyone's mind if I ate dessert first?

    如果要先吃甜点,会不会使大家震惊?

    What are you eating anyway?

    那你吃的是什么呢?

    It's a bucket of fried chicken. You know, it comes in a real bucket now.

    外带全家桶炸鸡。你看,真是从桶里拿出来的。

    Tell me, what's behind that red door?

    我说,那红门后面是什么?

    Nothing.

    没什么。

    Well, there must be something behind it.

    门后面肯定有东西。

    There's nothing behind the red door, Jen.

    门后面真的没东西,珍。

    Well then I can just go... No Jen! It's just a boring old store room, that's all.

    那我就进去... 不行,珍!那后面只是个破烂储藏室,就是那样。

    It's just a store room where we keep the snibbits.

    就是放杂物的储藏室而已。

    What's a snibbit?

    什么杂物?

    It's a kind of planch.

    就一是种板子。

    A planch for the computers?

    电脑里的板子?

    Yes. Computer planch.

    对,电脑板。

    Oh, well, if it's a store room, we can store some of this stuff. No! Jen, Jen!

    如果是储藏室的话,我们可以把这些东西都堆进去。不行不行,珍!

    Look, I know that you wanna make your mark down here and, and that's really sweet.

    我知道你想大显身手,让这儿焕然一新,你这想法不错。

    But, you can't just go messing around with the snibbits store room, willynilly.

    可你不能的胡乱收拾装乱七八糟的储藏室。

    You...you can't upset the whole harmony of the place.

    你... 你不能破坏这里的整体和谐。

    Harmony! What harmony?

    和谐!这哪儿有和谐?

    Look, I very know that the place looks like a bit of a mess, but it's actually a very delicate ecosystem.

    我知道这里看起来有点乱,但它们却是一套非常脆弱生态系统。

    Everything is connected. It's like the rainforest.

    万物都是有联系的。就像热带雨林。

    You change one thing, even the tiniest bit, and the whole rainforest dies.

    改变其中一环,哪怕是一丁点儿,整个雨林就会遭到灭顶之灾。

    You don't want the rainforest to die, do you?

    你不想让雨林毁灭吧?

    No, I really don't want the rainforest to die.

    不,我真的不想让雨林灭亡。

    That's what will happen if you open the red door.

    打开那扇红门,雨林就会灭亡。

    Hello, I.T. , have you tried turning it off and on again?

    你好,IT部,你试过重启了吗?

    Ok, but are you sure that it's plugged in? Ok, well I'll be up in a minute.

    好,但你确定电源插好了吗?好的,我马上就来。

    What was that about?

    怎么回事啊?

    Just a girl on four.

    四楼一姑娘电脑有毛病了。

    Oh, a job? You gonna go?

    有活干了?你要上去吗?

    Yeah. In a while. It can wait.

    是。等会儿。不急。

    But why can it wait? She probably needs to get on, she needs her computer, you know.

    为什么不急?说不定她要继续工作,正需要电脑呢。

    Yeah well, I am reading a comic.

    我漫画没看完呢。

    I knew it. Every time I used to phone I.T. in my last job, it's a good couple of hours before someone got to me.

    我就知道。我在以前的公司,每次打电话给IT部修电脑,都要过好几个小时才来人修。

    That is how we do it. You can't go up straight away or they'll all expect it. You're killing the rainforest! Stop saying that!

    那就是我们的工作方法。不能随叫随到,否则他们会觉得理所当然 。你要毁了热带雨林的!别再提那茬了!

    Look there's more than that: me and this girl, I asked her out once, she said no, it all got a little bit embarrassing and ever since then whenever I go up, she treats me like I'm some sort of sexually frustrated cretin.

    事情大概是这样:我和这个姑娘有段过去。我约过她,但被拒绝了,有点小尴尬。从那以后每次我上去,她把我当成饥渴的花痴。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:S01E04 (哥特男)Moss的杯子

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/qihightx.html