美文网首页it 狂人
IT狂人S01E01 (隔夜果酱)影帝Jen

IT狂人S01E01 (隔夜果酱)影帝Jen

作者: 千年代 | 来源:发表于2020-04-25 19:03 被阅读0次

    Wait a second, you said it was Tolstoy, he said what?

    等等,你刚说正如托尔斯泰所言,他说啥了?

    Oh, never mind that now, Morris!

    哦,现在先不谈这个,莫里斯!

    When have you read Tolstoy?

    你什么时候读过托尔斯泰的书?

    Shut up, Morris!

    闭嘴,莫里斯!

    Why are you speaking that weird voice? When did...I don't remember this conversation at all!

    为什么你用那么奇怪的声音说话?我们什么时候... 我完全不记得聊过这些!

    Don't...don't let me disturb you, I just wanted to come down....

    别... 不要让我打搅你们,我只是想下来...

    Oh! Don't be silly, you never dist...

    哦!别傻了,你哪会打...

    Many people come down here to visit!
    平常有很多人下来作客的!

    What are you talking about? Who comes down? What people?

    你说什么呢?平常谁会下来?什么人?

    Why are you giving me the secret signal to shut up? !

    为什么你要暗示我现在闭嘴?

    So...What can we do you for?

    我们能为您做点什么吗?

    注意这个语句是错的,应该是.What can we do for you?,Roy看到美女都语无伦次了

    I'm the new head of this department. Is this my office?

    我是这个部门的新主管。这是我的办公室吗?

    Why? What did she...Did she just say...I am the head of this department!

    为啥?她刚才说什么...是不是说...我才是这个部门的主管!

    I thought I was.

    我以为是我呢。

    It's one of us! Certainly not her! I'm gonna sort this out...

    主管不是你就是我!绝不是她!我去找她说清楚...

    sort,vt. 将…分类;将…排序;挑选出某物,sort this out调查清楚

    Roy! You've got a head wound there. Head wound!

    罗伊!你的脑袋破了!脑袋破啦!

    Hi! I don't wanna be rude or anything, but I wasn't informed of any changes to this department.

    你好!我无意冒犯,但我没收到关于这部门的任何人事变动通知。

    Oh, did they not tell you about me?

    哦,他们没跟你提起我吗?

    No! And we are perfectly fine down here, thank you very much. We're more than capable of taking care of ourselves.

    没有!我们俩在这非常好,多谢关照。我们完全有能力照顾好自己。

    Sure, sure. You know you're covered in blood?

    当然,当然。你知道自己满头是血吧?

    Moss! Amazon thingy.

    莫斯!亚马逊的快递。

    Ah! Wicked! I know what this is. It's the new Harry Potter.

    啊!太好了!我知道寄来的这东西是什么。最新的《哈利·波特》。

    I got the child edition and the adult edition just to check that there are no differences in the text.

    我买了一本儿童版和一本成人版,就是想看看二者内容有什么区别。

    Sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to deal with that woman!

    抱歉,我搞不定那女人了!

    Is nobody else going to get the phone? I suppose I'll get it!

    没人接电话吗?我看还是我来接吧!

    No, that is not a phone. I'm gonna have a little lie down.

    没来电话,我拿错了。我要躺一会儿。

    Come in! Yeah, Denholm. Yeah, yeah. No no no...No, they've been fine so far. Yeah. I think we're gonna get on great.

    请进!是,丹农。是的,没错。没有没有... 目前为止他们表现都挺好的。对,我想我们会相处的很融洽。

    Yeah, I know. All right then, now you take care. All right, yeah I will, yeah. Ok! Ok, take care, take care! Ok bye! Bye!

    嗯,我知道。那先这样,你多保重啊。好的,明白,我会的。好的!好的,保重,保重好的!再见!再见啦!

    Oh, so, hello! What can I do you fo...What can I do for you?

    哦,你们好!我能做你... 我能为你做点什么?

    Jen和Roy一样,第一句语句错了。

    Hello. I was just wondering...Do you want me to connect up your phone?

    你好。我是在想,你需要我帮你接上电话线吗?

    No no no...No. It's working. I was just talking to Denholm then.

    不不不 ...不用。电话能用。我刚刚还跟丹农通过电话呢。

    But how? !

    这也能打?!

    Oh do you mind...Do you mind closing the door for me?

    你介意... 你介意帮我关一下门吗?

    Oh yeah, sure.

    当然不介意,没问题。

    Yeah. From the other side...

    请从外面关好吗?

    Of course. Like this? That's it!

    好的。像这样吗?没错!

    With me on the...

    我站在...

    Thanks!

    多谢!

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:IT狂人S01E01 (隔夜果酱)影帝Jen

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/emokwhtx.html