美文网首页
金牌律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

金牌律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-22 19:10 被阅读0次

    金牌律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    - 9-1-1. What's your emergency? - It's my wife. She's not breathing. - 9-1-1. 您有什么紧急事件? - 我太太…她停止呼吸了…
    - Does she have a pulse? - No, and... - 她还有脉膊吗? - 没有,而且…
    there's all this blood! 到处都是血!
    - Sir, what is your name? - Kevin. Kevin O'Neil. - 先生,你叫什么名字? - 凯文 凯文·欧尼尔
    Please, help me! 求求你帮帮我!
    Murder near Malibu. 马里布发生杀人案件
    Caitlin O'Neil, 34, 凯特琳·欧尼尔,34岁
    was found dead in her mansion swimming pool. 被发现死于自家豪宅的游泳池内
    Police have always focused on one suspect, Kevin O'Neil, the victim's own husband. 警方现正锁定唯一的嫌犯 凯文·欧尼尔,死者的丈夫
    Now live, you're watching as LAPD units move in to arrest O'Neil in his home. 现在实况为您转播的是警方进入 欧尼尔的豪宅逮捕他的过程
    A stunningly quick arrest in a case that has shocked the city of Los Angeles, 这次闪电似的逮补行动震惊了整个洛城
    today on "American Crime." 欢迎收看今天的【美国罪案】
    That's right, sweetheart. Keep it up. The meter's running. 没错,继续说吧,甜心
    完整版请点击
    We're suing you for defamation now. 我们即将告你“诽谤”了
    A week ago, O'Neil hired the law firm of TNT&G, headed by attorneys 上周欧尼尔雇用了TNT&G律师事务所为他辩护
    Ron Trott and Tom Nicholson. Trott, the master of media spin, and Nicholson, the 创始人荣恩·特洛特是控制媒体的高手
    all-american face of "not guilty," live for this kind of high profile murder case. 他的伙伴汤姆·尼可森则是“无罪”的代名词 他们正是为了这种高关注度的案件而存在的
    She keeps saying I did it like it's true. Why is she doing that? 她一直说成好像真的是我杀的 她为什么要这样?
    Because it's her act. It's what gets her ratings. 她只是在演戏 这样才能有高收视率
    金牌律师单词统计
    金牌律师高频单词统计
    And you're a great news hook, Kevin. 你是她用来吸引观众的诱饵,凯文
    O'Neil allegedly beat his wife to death and threw her in the pool to wash away evidence. 欧尼尔被控杀死他太太后 将她丢入游泳池以掩灭证据
    Everybody thinks the husband killed the wife. 大家都认为是先生杀了太太
    Ron, please. 荣恩,拜托
    Mr. O'Neil, as your lawyers, we want this. We want a trial. 欧尼尔先生,做为你的律师,我们想要这个 我们想要一个审判
    And you're innocent, and when we win, everybody's gonna know that. 你是清白的 当我们胜诉时,全世界都会知道
    Police say he bludgeoned her with a golf club, 警方指称他用高尔夫球杆重击她致死
    but so far, the murder weapon has not been found. 但目前为止,凶器还未被找到
    Tom, wait. So I'm being arrested for sure? 汤姆,等等,所以我一定会被逮补?
    I though the D.A. said I could turn myself in if I was being charged. 我以为检查官说我可以自首
    He lied, Kevin. They do that. 他说谎了,凯文 他们常做这种事
    You're the district attorney. If we can't trust your word, just tell me. 你是地方检查官,如果你说的话不算数的话 你直接告诉我
    You agreed that he could turn himself in on monday 你对我的委托人说他可以在星期一去自首
    and that he would be released until trial. 而他在开庭审判前将不会被拘留
    That agreement was with his old lawyers, Luther. 那项协议是跟他的原律师说的,路瑟
    Once he hired the great Ron Trott, all deals are off. 一旦他雇用了伟大的荣恩·特劳特 之前的协议都不算数了
    Ron gets no breaks from me or this office ever. 荣恩永远别想从我这里得到任何好处
    D.A. set us up. 检查官陷害我们
    It's friday. They arrest you now, they can hold you all weekend without bail. 今天是星期五 他们现在逮捕你的话 你得要到星期一才能交保释放
    Monday, after you've spent two nights in jail and you look like crap, 在牢里过了两晚的你看起来会非常憔悴
    they perp walk you into court. 他们再把你拖拉进法庭
    Nothing says "guilty" to potential jurors like a mug shot and an orange jumpsuit. 任何人看到穿着橘色牢服、如此蜡遢的你 直觉都会认为你有罪的
    Alden, what are your contacts downtown saying? 雅登,你城中的消息怎么样?
    This is all a media play. 这根本就是在利用媒体
    The D.A. put out a press release before the warrant was even signed. 检查官在还没签拘捕证前就已经发布新闻稿了
    Nice. 棒极了
    Police and media vans are arriving simultaneously to the O'Neil house. 警方和媒体的车子同时到达了欧尼尔的豪宅
    Things have got to be tense inside, where Kevin is meeting with his attorneys. 房子里现在一定处于紧张的状态 欧尼尔现在正和他的律师们会面
    Okay, the D.A. screwed us. What are we gonna do about it? 好,检查官害了我们,我们现在怎么办?
    Get Kevin out the back. We surrender him before they arrest him. 把凯文从后面带出去,我们在他们进来逮捕前自首
    Nice. There's nothing illegal about it. 不错,这样做可不违法
    A guy's got a right to turn himself in anytime he wants. 一个人随时都有自首的权利
    Great way to get him shot. 警方有可能开枪射他
    If Kevin stays here, we'll be giving the D.A. just what he wants-- 如果凯文留在这里的话,我们等于 双手奉上检查官最想要的--
    photos of Kevin looking guilty as hell. 凯文看来“有罪”的照片
    I'm not saying run him to Mexico. I'm saying surrender him to face the charges. 我不是说带他逃到墨西哥 我是说带他去自首
    Yeah, they see us, and this becomes a high-speed chase, prime time. 没错,但他们发现我们的话 这就变成一起高速追捕案了
    we will not get a fair jury. 我们不会得到一个公平的陪审团
    - So don't drive fast. - What? - 那就别开那么快 - 什么?
    What's going on? 发生什么事了?
    金牌律师中英对照台词本截图
    金牌律师中英对照台词本截图
    The D.A.'s playing hardball, partly because this case has gotten a lot of press. 检查官故意为难我们 少部份是因为现在媒体闹得沸沸扬扬的
    Mostly because he's an ass. 不过最主要是因为他就是个贱人
    Turning you in would give us a better chance of getting you bail. 你去自首的话有比较大的机会可以交保
    What we need to do is turn you in someplace quiet with no cameras, no press. 我们现在需要找到一个 安静、没有媒体的地方让你去自首
    Does Malibu have a substation? 马里布有分局吗?
    Yeah, a nice one. I handled one of Downey's rearrests there. 有一个不错的 我曾在丹尼被捕时去过那边
    I don't want Kevin dragged out in front of his neighbors. 我不想让邻居看到凯文被抓出去的样子
    He's still gotta live here when this is over. 这案子结束后他还得住在这里
    Daddy, who's there? 爹地,这些人是谁?
    - Grace. - Grace, - 葛蕾丝 - 葛蕾丝
    look, your daddy and I have to go somewhere. 听好,我和你爸爸要去一个地方
    What's wrong? 怎么了?
    Nothing. We're taking care of it, okay? 没事的,交给我们就好了
    I don't want her to see her father in handcuffs. Get him out of here! 我不想让她看到她爸爸被戴上手铐 把他带走
    Pull the car around the back. 把车开到后面来
    Baby, I have to go in a second, but-- 宝贝,我待会就要走了,不过--
    Kevin, go now. 凯文,快走吧
    We gotta go. come on. We gotta go. 我们该走了 快呀,我们该走了
    Go ahead. 走吧
    - What if the police see us? - They better not. - 警察看到我们的话怎么办? - 最好是不要
    The minute you go over that wall, they're gonna say you're a fugitive. 一旦你越过那道墙,你就成为逃犯了
    Look, don't worry about it. 听好,别担心这个
    You're only a fugitive if we don't turn you in. 你不去自首的话才算是个逃犯
    All right? 好吗?
    You good? 没事吧
    - Um, yeah. - Let's do this. - 嗯,没事 - 我们走吧
    It's okay. It's our ride. Come on. 没关系,是我们的车子
    Hurry up, we gotta get to the sheriff's station. 开快点,我们要到警局
    Detective Franklin, are you here to arrest him? 法兰克林警探,你是来逮捕他的吗?
    Free air, and it buys us time while Kevin's turning himself in. 新鲜空气,而且我们又可以拖延点时间
    Franklin, you the lead detective on this? 法兰克林,你是这次的负责刑事吗?
    Yeah. you got a problem with that? 是的 有什么问题吗?
    No, but Ron's gonna make a statement first. Is that a problem for you? 没有 不过荣恩想先发表一些声明 如果你不介意的话
    I am outraged and disgusted that the D.A. continues to persecute my client. 我对检查官对我的委托人的为难及迫害 感到非常的愤怒及厌恶
    Trials are supposed to be conducted in courtrooms before juries. 审判应该是在陪审团的陪同下 在法院里进行的
    This is trial by TV. 现在这像是在电视上进行审判
    This was an accident, and Grace asked me if I killed mommy. 这是件意外 连葛蕾丝都问我是不是我杀了妈咪
    You got any idea how that feels? 你知道那是什么感受吗?
    She's heard it on the TV. 她从电视上听来的
    And I try to-- I keep her away from it, 我试过了-- 我尽力让她不要听到这些话
    but it's on all the time, everywhere. It's a nightmare, but I can't wake up. 可是这新闻整天都在播 这就像是个无法醒来的恶梦
    I mean, who's gonna raise Grace if--if I go to prison? 如果我-- 我被关起来的话 谁要抚养葛蕾丝长大呢?
    Hey, you are not going to prison. All right? 你不会被关的,听到吗?
    We're going to win this. 我们会胜利的
    I'vewatched the D.A. since day one. 我从第一天就关注着检查官
    完整版请点击
    The press leaks, the rumors, what he just tried to pull-- 漏出的新闻稿、谣言、他搞了很多小手段
    theydon't do that if they have a good case. 他有把握赢的话就不会做这些事的
    They do it if they have a bad case. 只有在没把握的时候才会这样
    I am not gonna let them convict you for something you didn't do. 我不会让他们把无辜的你关进牢里的
    The D.A. doesn't want to try him on the facts. 检查官不想用证据来审判他
    He wants to lynch him in the media. 而是想利用媒体来私刑处决他
    They were married almost ten years. 他们结婚接近十年了
    They had a beautiful daughter Grace. 他们有个美丽的女儿葛蕾丝
    Kevin loved his wife. He did not kill her. 凯文爱他的太太 他并没有杀她
    This is my client, Kevin O'Neil. There is a warrant out for his arrest. 这是我的委托人凯文·欧尼尔 现在他正被通缉中
    You either book him in now or you turn him loose. Either way, 你要嘛现在拘留他要嘛放了他
    you write this down-- he's here voluntarily and he's... 不管怎样,他是自愿来这里的
    innocent. 而且,他是无辜的
    Kevin O'Neil is 100% innocent. 凯文·欧尼尔是百分之分无辜的
    Listen to me. Not "not guilty." 听清楚了,不是“无罪”
    Innocent. 是“无辜”
    In fact, he's so eager to fight these charges, 而且,他相当愿意证明自己的清白
    he just turned himself in to the sheriff's office in Malibu. 他刚才已经在马里布警局自首了
    Show's over. 好戏结束了
    No comment at this time. 无可奉告
    We beat 'em on the arrest. Now we just got to beat 'em at trial. 我们在拘捕上赢过他们 现在只要在法院上赢他们
    Transcript: RaceMan - Synchro: jh26 片名:《金牌律师》
    All I'm saying is that there are as many reasons to love someone 我想说的是,爱一个人的理由有很多
    as there are reasons to kill them. 想杀一个人的理由也有很多
    Ron's wife ends up dead. He's probably good for it, right? 荣恩的太太死了,那对她来说大概是件好事吧
    Kevin? No way. 凯文?不可能
    The man's not angry enough. 他还没气到那种地步
    That's funny about my wife, Tom, but, um... 你开我太太的玩笑可以,汤姆
    I wouldn't mention it in your closing. 但我不会把它拿来做你的结辩
    - So you're sure Kevin's innocent? - Does it matter to you if he is? - 你确定凯文是无辜的? - 他无辜的对你有关系吗?
    No, but I know it matters to you, and you're the one trying the case. 没有,但我知道对你有关系 而你才是这件案子的律师
    You do better when you think they're innocent. It's a weakness. 你相信他们是无辜时你的表现才会好 这是你的弱点
    Yes, Ron. I am sure he's innocent. 是的,荣恩,我确定他是无辜的
    Great. Tom's first chair, front man, 很好,汤姆,你来做主律师
    the good-looking, all-american face of "not guilty." 你漂亮的脸蛋是“无罪”的代名词
    Alden takes the physical evidence. 雅登负责物证
    Nobody does scientific testimony like you or scares experts more. 而你负责提供科学上的证据
    I'll hire Dr. Palermo to do our accident re-creation. 我会雇用帕勒摩医师来帮我重建意外现场
    What? the man's a genius. 怎么?他是个天才
    That's his problem, he's too smart. Can't talk to juries. 他的问题就是他太聪明了 他不懂怎么跟陪审团讲话
    I'll take charge of Palermo, remake him. I've done it with enough boyfriends. 我负责教他,改造他 我已经改造过好几个男朋友了
    Luther, get inside the D.A.'s head. You know how these guys think. 路瑟,你负责推敲检查官的思想
    Figure out what he's gonna prove and tear it up. 想想他会用什么战术,然后一一想出反驳的方法
    I'll keep spinning. Biggest media case we've had in years. 而我就继续跟媒体玩 这是近几年来我们碰过最大的媒体案件了
    Be nice to win it. 赢的话对我们有好处
    Bail, not jail, 交保,而非监牢
    is what attorney Ron Trott seeks today in a downtown L.A. courtroom. 这是荣恩·特劳特今天在洛城法院所诉求的
    This isn't my suit. 这不是我的西装
    Yours are too nice. 你的西装太高级了
    We don't want people thinking you're rich. 我们不想让别人觉得你那么有钱
    Here, put these on. 戴上这个
    - I haven't worn those in years. - Cover up those bags under your eyes. - 我好久没戴眼镜了 - 这可以帮你遮住你的眼袋
    Better. 好多了
    When we walk into that courtroom, 我们走进法庭时
    make sure you look the judge in the eye-- not to the side, 记得你一定要直视着法官的眼睛
    not down, in the eye. 不能旁视,不能往下,要直视眼睛

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:金牌律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/rpzfjrtx.html