美文网首页
绝命律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

绝命律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-11 07:53 被阅读0次

    绝命律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    He's really, it's really messed up. 他伤得很重
    Watch the door, okay? 看着门小心点
    Hey, hello. Habla English? 你好会说英语吗
    Hey, are you the son? 你是她儿子吗
    Grandson. 我是她孙子
    She hit-hit him while driving. 她开车的时候撞了他
    - My leg. - El smack-o. -我的腿-撞到了
    Look. Look. Just a crazy old biznatch who ran over my brother. 这贱人开车碾了我兄弟
    It hurts so bad. It hurts so bad. 痛得不得了好痛啊
    It hurts so bad. 很严重
    - Look at that. - Yeah, it's this one. -看-就是这条腿
    - My leg. - She-she broke his leg. -我的腿-她撞断了他的腿
    And then she stood on the gas. It's a hit-and-run. 然后她还踩了油门这是肇事逃逸
    完整版请点击
    She, she felonied me. That's a felony. 她重罪了我这是重罪
    Got the whole thing right here. 事情经过我都拍下来了
    - Dios mio. - Okay, hold on. Hold on. -天呐-等等
    L-let me talk to her. 让我跟她谈谈
    - So, start talking. - Yeah, good. -快谈-很好
    Look. He can't, he can't put any pressure on it. 看到没他的腿完全不能着地
    绝命律师单词统计
    绝命律师高频单词统计
    I need to lean on you, so... 我得靠着你
    I think it's-it's definitely broken. 腿肯定断了
    Es muy mal for my leg-o. 我的腿坏掉了
    Here. Lean up, lean up on the mantel. 靠着壁炉台
    No, man, it really hurts. 腿真的很疼
    Just hang in there. Hang in there. 撑住再坚持一下
    - "Muy mal"? - Yeah, it's muy mal. -是"坏掉"吗-没错就是坏掉
    Dude. 老兄
    Dude. Yes, si, problema. 哥们儿你有麻烦了
    - And now dos problemas. - Dude! -现在问题变两个了-老兄
    Si, d-dos big problemas. 没错两个大麻烦
    I don't know what you're saying, man. 我不知道你在说什么
    - Dude. - Si. -老兄-知道了
    - Dude. - Si. -老兄-明白了
    We got a real problem here, si. 这里问题大了
    Yeah, si problema. 出事了
    Dios mio. Dios mio. 天呐天呐
    Hey, amigo, what are you gonna do about this leg situation? 朋友你要怎么处理这断腿
    I really need to see a doctor. 我得去看医生
    A doctor, doctors ain't cheap. It's gonna cost. 医生可不便宜要花不少钱
    Either you or her, somebody's got to pay. 你们俩得有人出医药费
    You want money. 你想要钱
    - Yes! - Yeah, damn straight. -是-没错
    Hit-and-run? It's no joke. 肇事逃逸这可不是说笑的
    We're, what are the cops gonna say? 警察会怎么说
    Cops? 警察
    They coming? 警察要来吗
    - Y-yeah, yeah, maybe. - That's up to you, man. -可能会来-这取决于你
    They, the cops-- 警察--
    they can be looking at this tape anytime now. 随时都有可能看到这盘录像带
    It's all up to you. 都取决于你
    Oh, that's really bad. 我的腿很疼
    you c-called her "Biznatch"? 你叫她"贱人"
    - I didn't... - Yeah, but whatever, man. -我没有... -是又怎么样
    Please, hurry it up. I'm hurting here. 快说个办法我腿可疼了
    Show us the green, or la policea is gonna come, 给钱不然我就叫警察
    and they're gonna be taking granny away! 他们会把奶奶带走的哦
    She's gonna go to jail. Do you want that? 她会进监狱你想这样吗
    Yeah, that's right, play it smart. 没错好好想想吧
    Okay, good. So, let's talk dollar amounts. 很好谈谈价钱吧
    绝命律师中英对照台词本截图
    绝命律师中英对照台词本截图
    For what you did to my-- 你所做的一切--
    No! No! 不不
    Biznatch. 贱人
    Mijo? 孩子
    Mijo? 孩子
    No, abuelita. 没有奶奶
    Ay, mijo. 孩子啊
    A-abuelita. 奶奶
    Oh. Bueno. 好吧
    Hi. Get over here. 喂马上过来
    Uh, my abuelita's. 到我奶奶家
    Bring No-doze and tell Nacho to bring his van. 叫上不瞌睡让纳乔开货车来
    Open up! Officer of the court! 开门我是法院工作人员
    Open up in the name of the law! 以法律之名命你开门
    Good afternoon. This -- 下午好这...
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm showing hands. 冷静冷静我把手举起来
    I'm -- I'm relaxed -- okay? -- Um, non-threatening. 我...我很放松没有任何威胁
    You move, and you're dead. 敢动一下你就死定了
    Got it. 明白
    Seems to be a misunderstanding. 似乎有点误会
    Is there, by any chance, a Betsy Kettleman here? 这里有没有人叫贝茜·凯特尔曼
    See, I'm not sure if this is a situation 我不确定我现在
    where I should or should not look you in the eye. 应不应该看着您的眼睛
    Sit.
    Who are you? 你是谁
    Are you with those redheaded scumbags? 你和那两个红发人渣是一伙的吗
    My name's James Mcgill. I'm an attorney. 我叫詹姆斯·麦吉尔是个律师
    Uh, I got a call from some clients, uh, 我接到了委托人的电话
    said something about an accident. 说发生了一点事故
    I did not get any details. 我不知道事故详情
    When I saw some skateboards in your front yard, 我在您家前院看到了两个滑板
    I assumed they might -- 我想他们大概...
    Mijo... 孩子
    Talk. 说吧
    I'm gonna make an educated guess what happened here. 让我有根据地推测一下这儿发生的事
    My two clients, 我的两名委托人
    Frick and Frack, the mopheads, 弗里克和弗拉克两个"拖把头"
    were in a simple traffic accident, a minor fender bender, 遇到了一点交通事故有点轻微的磕碰
    but maybe they were on the wrong side of the street, 但可能是他们站错了地方
    or they didn't look both ways. 也可能是没有看马路两边
    It could happen to anyone. 谁都有可能
    My clients, exhibiting extremely poor judgment, 我的委托人展示出了极差的判断力
    uh, followed your grandmother 居然一路跟着您奶奶
    to this delightful, well-tended home. 到了这间温馨别致的房子
    Now, at this juncture, I'm deducing 而现在我推测
    完整版请点击
    that they said or did something that...crossed a line, 他们说了或做了一些过分的事
    And you, with some justification -- 而您自有您的道理
    you put them in their place. 教训了他们一番
    Based on the salsa stain there, could have gone a couple ways. 根据这辣茄酱污渍他俩的下场可能有几种
    The bottom line -- not to be morbid, 底线是...不是说来恶心你
    but if they're dead, um, I'm guessing that I'm... 但如果他们死了我猜我...
    I'm gonna -- I'm gonna -- yeah, I'm gonna go 我应该...应该...
    with glass half full here and say they're not. 积极乐观地离开就当他们没来过
    Uh, my point is, if they're still alive, 我是说如果他们还活着
    why kill us? Why? 何必杀我们呢何必呢
    Because of a misunderstanding? Our own stupidity? 就因为一点误会或者因为我们太蠢
    Why mess up your lovely abuelita's place? 何必把你奶奶漂亮的房子弄脏呢
    Why jump to the nuclear option? 为什么不直接说最核心的部分
    See, I'm saying keep it simple. 我的意思是让事情简单一些
    I will collect my moronic clients, and -- 我会带上我愚蠢的委托人
    poof! -- We are gone. 然后立刻消失
    Neither you nor your lovely abuelita 你和你可爱的奶奶
    will ever lay eyes on us ever again, guaranteed, 永远都不会再见到我们我保证
    signed, sealed, and delivered. 签字盖章并交付[指一文件作成]
    Assuming, you know, that they're still breathing. 假设他们还活着的话
    You got a mouth on you. 你口才不错啊
    Thank you. 谢谢你
    Get up. 起来
    That way. 那边
    That way. Y-yeah, sure. Why not? 那边吗好的这就去
    So, what -- I should cut 'em loose? 怎么我来给他们松绑吗
    It was him! It was all his idea! 都是他都是他的主意
    No, no, no! 不不不
    You shut up! 你闭嘴
    Say what? 你说什么
    He -- he wanted to scam you. 他想敲诈你
    He said we could clear 2 grand, easy. 他说我们能轻易骗到两千块
    You punking me? 你敲诈我吗
    Are you punking my abuelita? 你想敲诈我的奶奶吗
    He hit his head. 他撞到了头
    He doesn't know what he's saying. 他根本不知道自己在说什么
    For what? 为了什么
    For what are you getting 2 grand? 为什么你会得到两千块
    It was for going after your grandma, 只要跟踪你的奶奶
    just for taking a header over her car and then b-bracing her. 在她的车前摔一跤然后要挟她
    It was him, I swear! It was the lawyer! 都是他的主意我发誓是这个律师
    Who are you?! Why are you after me?! 你是谁为什么要跟着我
    I can explain. It's -- you're gonna laugh. 我能解释的你一定会笑的
    It's so -- I'm a lawyer. I -- check my I.D., okay? 我是个律师你可以看我的身份证好吗
    But I was running a scam. 但我在行骗
    - On my abuelita?! - No, no! -骗我的奶奶吗-不不
    Not on your abuelita, not on you. 不是针对你奶奶也不是你
    There's a woman named Betsy Kettleman. 有个叫贝茜·凯特尔曼的女人
    I mentioned her. 我提到了她
    She's married to Craig Kettleman. 她嫁给了克雷格·凯特尔曼
    He's the treasurer of Bernalillo County. 他是伯纳利欧县的财务主管
    I wanted his business 'cause... 我想做他的生意因为
    he stole a million and a half bucks from the county. 他从县里挪用了一百五十万
    He's gonna be indicted for embezzlement any day now. 从现在起他可能随时被指控挪用公款
    This is a good case for me -- a lot of publicity. 对我来说这是个好案子很大曝光率
    I'll get my name out, and... 我可以借此扬名

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:绝命律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/hmvarrtx.html