米兰达第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hello to you and thanks for joining. | 大家好 谢谢收看 |
This is exciting, isn't it? Eh? | 很激动 是吧 |
Now, let me get you up to speed. | 现在我来给你讲讲我的血泪史 |
Previously in my life, | 几天前 |
my mother tried to marry me off... | 我妈疯了似的要把我嫁出去 |
Someone please marry my daughter. | 来个人快娶了我女儿吧 |
I'm not asking for money. | 我不是在要钱 |
I'm literally giving her away. | 我只是想把她打发走 |
She was upset because I'd just told her | 她现在很绝望 因为我告诉了她 |
how I blew my inheritance. | 我是如何花掉我的遗产的 |
I bought a joke shop. | 我买了家整盅玩具店 |
No, I love it. | 不 我很爱它 |
Although I am worried | 不过我一直担心 |
完整版请点击 | |
that hiring my oldest friend to manage it was a mistake. | 雇我最好的朋友管理它是个天大的错误 |
And that is how we will take this franchise global. | 这样就能把我们的连锁推广全球 |
It's a bit much, isn't it? | 有点过了 是吧 |
I mean, we're just a little shop that sells... | 我是说 我们这个小店只是卖 |
Shush and submit. | 闭嘴接受 |
And today I'm over-excited | 今天我激动得不行 |
米兰达高频词
because apparently Gary Preston's back from his travels. | 因为Gary Preston旅游回来了 |
He's lovely. | 他可是极品 |
But I always make a cockup if I see him. | 但是每次见他我都把局面搞的一塌糊涂 |
Well, there's never any cockup involved, | 不过他也从来没有硬得一塌糊涂 |
if you see what I mean. | 你懂的把 |
How naughty! | 你真坏 |
Oh, but the last time I saw him... | 但是上次我见他的时候 |
Come on. Got to dance to this one. | 快来 这首必须跳 |
Say nothing. | 什么都不要说 |
We'll speak no more of and let's crack on with the show. | 废话少说 好戏开始了 |
- Morning, Stevie. - Afternoon. | - 早上好 Stevie - 是下午好 |
It's nearly lunchtime. | 都快午餐时间了 |
Oh, the trains are a nightmare. It was a hellish journey. | 火车就是梦魇 带我游了圈地狱 |
You live upstairs. | 你就住楼上 |
There were leaves on the carpet. | 但是地毯上好多叶子 |
That's a good one. What's up with you? | 这回答多好玩 你怎么了 |
It's delivery day!... You aren't gonna help | 今天是送货日 你都不来帮忙 |
Right, you can make a start with the chocolate penises. | 好 你可以先从巧克力鸡鸡开始 |
Sorry. Every time! | 不好意思 每次都这样 |
They're like willies, but chocolate. | 它们很像鸡鸡 但是巧克力做的 |
Stevie, they're funny. | Stevie 它们很好玩的 |
They're like willies but chocolate. | 长得很像鸡鸡但是巧克力的 |
Chotolate willies. | 巧克力棒棒 |
Stevie, chocolate you can eat in a shape of willie. | Stevie 棒棒形状的巧克力你可以随便啃 |
Nothing from you. | 还没反应 |
Quite realistic, aren't they? | 做得挺逼真的 是吧 |
Not really, no. | 哪有那么像 不像 |
Aren't they? | 不像么 |
Can we just concentrate? | 你能不能专心点 |
But it's nearly lunchtime. | 但是都要吃午饭了 |
I'm meant to be having a reunion lunch with the girls. | 我想去跟闺蜜们小聚一下的 |
You hate the girls. | 你很讨厌她们啊 |
I know. But as Tilly says, | 对啊 但是Tilly说 |
when you're dumped in a boarding school dorm aged nine, | 当你九岁的时候就被扔进寄宿学校 |
you'll bond for life, even if you hate each other. | 即使想掐死对方也会一辈子黏在一起 |
Or in my case, get embarrassed | 在我看来 每次和那些有各种奇葩的 |
being out with people with public school nicknames. | 外号的同学出去就尴尬的想死 |
In my class, Milly, Tilly, Bella, | 我们班有 米粒 蒂莉 贝拉 |
Bunty, Hootie, Pussy, Puggle and Podge. | 邦迪 猫头鹰 骚包 傻疯子和死胖子 |
- No, you're right. I'm not going. - Good girlie. | - 对 你说的对 我还是不去了 - 好姑凉 |
米兰达台词本单词标注
Work, not shirk. | 多干活少偷懒 |
Or do you want our business to fold? | 还是你想我们的商店倒闭 |
My business. | 是我的商店 |
Right, I'll get it. | 好吧 我来签收 |
Could you sign there, please? | 麻烦你在这签名 |
There you go, sir. | 这个给你 先生 |
Did he just call me sir? | 他刚刚是不是叫我先生 |
He just called me sir. | 他刚刚叫我先生 |
It's fine when they're not really looking, | 如果要他们没看我 只注意到身高 |
notice the height, call me sir, | 叫我先生 还可以理解 |
look up, "Oh sorry, madam". | 但他们抬头看我之后会说 "对不起 女士" |
That happens. | 这个时常发生 |
He looked straight at me, | 他刚刚直勾勾的看着我 |
still thought sir was the right option. | 居然还认为我是纯爷们儿 |
Right, that's it. As a girl, | 好 受够了 作为纯女生 |
I am going to my girlie lunch. | 我要去我的少女午餐会 |
Tell you what, why don't you get these out? | 你为什么不袒胸露乳一下下 |
That might help. | 这样好些 |
Miranda Miranda. | |
Good morning, Mum. How are you? | 早上好 妈妈 你怎么样呢 |
Are you engaged yet? | 你订婚了么 |
Not since you asked last night, no. | 从昨晚你问了到现在 还没有 |
And I said "Good morning, Mum. How are you?" | 我刚刚向你问好了 |
Don't get emotional. We're not Spanish. | 不要那么多愁善感 我们不是西班牙人 |
So, news just in. | 号外号外 |
Call me Fiona Bruce. | 叫我Fiona Bruce |
Fiona Bruce Fiona Bruce. | |
Benji has at last split up from that ghastly fish woman. | Benji最终还是和那个可怕的卖鱼女分手了 |
Right, I've said it before, I will say it again. | 好 我说过好多次了 我再重申一遍 |
I'm not marrying my cousin. | 我不会嫁给我表哥 |
It didn't stop Uncle John and Aunt Liz. | John叔叔和Liz婶婶是不会放弃的 |
They're very happy. | 他们很乐意 |
Yes, but their son isn't. | 是 不过他们的儿子不乐意 |
Far too fussy. | 太挑剔了 |
This is Surrey. No-one minds. | 这是萨里郡 没人在乎的 |
Such fun. | 太搞笑了 |
This isn't our delivery. This is a load of baby stuff. | 这不是我们的货 这都是宝宝用品 |
Right. This very much needs sorting out. | 这急需解决 |
Right. I'm off. | 没错 我走了 |
Well, my lunch is very important. | 我的午餐会很重要 |
It's what us elegant girls about town do. | 这是我们这种都市优雅小女生做的 |
Don't you mean elephant girls? | 你是说大象老妈子吧 |
I amuse myself. | 只是消遣而已 |
Well, at least I'm not too small | 至少我没有矮到 |
that I can't get on all the rides at Thorpe Park. | 连索普公园的木马都上不去 |
完整版请点击 | |
Well, at least I don't have to go to specialist clothes shops. | 至少我不用非得去特制服装店买衣服穿 |
Where are those jeans from? | 你的牛仔裤在哪买的 |
Sorry? | 听不到 |
- Big And Long. - Yes. | - 肥姐高妹店 - 对吧 |
Well, doesn't mean I can't be feminine. | 那也不意味着我没有女人味 |
Look at that. Yeah, working it. | 瞧好了 婀娜多姿吧 |
It's all about the recovery, isn't it? | 华丽起身才好看 是吧 |
How can a man think a woman is a man? | 一个男的怎么把一个女的认成男的呢 |
I mean, I do have a penis, but that's chocolate. ... | 我的确有个鸡鸡 但是巧克力的 |
Actually that would look wrong in public, wouldn't it? | 实际上在公共场合有点不雅 是吧 |
No way. It's Gary Preston. | 不会吧 是Gary Preston |
OK. Calm. Compose myself. | 好 淡定 亮个相 |
Smile. | 微笑 |
Miranda? Hi. How are you? | Miranda 你好啊 你怎么样 |
Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
You look like you're in pain. | 你看起来很痛苦 |
No, no, I'm fine. | 没事 没事 我很好 |
It's just trapped wind. | 刚刚岔气了 |
Ah, that's better. | 好多了 |
So, Gary, what are you doing here? | Gary你在这做什么 |
I work here. I'm the new chef. | 我在这上班 我是新主厨 |
Started last week. | 上周开始的 |
- Oh, wow, my shop's next door. - No way! | - 哇塞 我的店就在隔壁 - 这么巧 |
It's great to see you. It's been ages. | 见到你太高兴了 好久不见了 |
Have you been eating chocolate? | 你是不是吃巧克力了 |
To be precise, it's actually coc... co... cockolate! | 严格来说 实际上是 鸡 鸡可立 |
So, how was Malaysia? | 在马来西亚玩得怎么样 |
Yeah, great. It's good to be back, though. | 棒极了 回家也真好 |
- Really? - Well, you know, you can have too much fun. | - 真的么 - 你懂的 要适可而止 |
Thought I'd come back and settle down. Be sensible. | 应该回来 安定下来 要懂事了 |
Joined a gym yesterday. | 昨天加入了健身房 |
The one round the corner? | 拐角那家么 |
- Yeah, do you go? - Loads. | - 你也去么 - 经常 |
Never. | 从来没有 |
Yeah, no, I'm really into keeping fit, Gary. | 对啊 我很爱健身啊 Gary |
- Great. What's your sport? - Gymnastics. | - 很好啊 你都做什么运动 - 体操 |
That's it. | 只能这样了 |
I'll work with that. I am a gymnast, Gary. | 看我怎么编 我是个体操运动员 Gary |
- Wow. - Wow indeed. I mainly do ribbons. | - 哇噢 - 那是相当厉害 我主要是折腾彩带 |
You might have seen me at the last Olympics, actually. | 实际上 你可能在上届奥运会上见过我 |
Although I wasn't on telly much | 不过电视上一般看不到我 |
cos you will have noticed that | 因为你肯定注意到了 |
a lot of gymnasts are quite manly, | 好多女体操运动员都很像男的 |
have no curves or breasts. | 前无胸器后无电臀 |
That's one category, not mine. | 那是另一组 我不在那组 |
I'm in the bustier section. | 我在无敌胸狠组 |
It's less televised. | 不常上电视 |
It's only in widescreen. | 宽屏特供 |
Gymnasts, busty is the category. | 体操运动员 是丰满组的 |
What am I doing? | 我在搞什么 |
Right. | 好吧 |
Right. Good. Well, I'd better get back to work. | 挺好的 我要回去工作了 |
The new job and everything. Let's catch up soon. | 新工作好多事 我们晚点聊 |
- Great. Lovely. - OK. | - 好的 没问题 - 好的 |
Well, that all went very well, I thought. | 我感觉进展的很不错啊 |
Luckily I enjoy living alone. | 幸运的是 我喜欢独自生活 |
- Cli... - Can't talk now. I'm working. | - Cliv - 没空说话 工作中 |
Oh, wish me luck. Girls' lunch. | 祝我好运吧 少女聚餐 |
I have to go. Here she is. | 我得挂了 她来了 |
Oh, look. Utmost curiosity! | 看谁来了 最大的悬念啊 |
- Tilly. - Best B forever. | - Tilly- 我永远的好朋友 |
Kissingtons. | 来亲亲 |
- And... - Fanny! | - 还有 - Fanny |
Queen Kong. | 金刚娘 |
I prefer Miranda, if that's OK. | 如果可以的话 我更喜欢叫我Miranda |
Oh, no, it has to be Queen Kong. | 不行 一定要叫金刚娘 |
You look exactly the same. | 你们就是一个模子里刻出来的 |
You're the empress of Kong. | 你是金刚皇后 |
You're Kongoleezza Rice. | 你就是上天入地无敌金刚娘 |
Oh, hang on. Bear with. Bear with. | 等一下 忍一下 忍一下 |
Bear with. | 忍一下 |
Back. | 还魂了 |
So, what's new? | 有什么新闻 |
Well... | 嗯 |
Oh, hideola. | 惨不忍睹啊 |
Poor Kongers. | 可怜的小刚刚 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论