摩斯探长前传第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
This indicates the symmetric fragments are caused | 这表明对称分裂是由 |
by a passage of the fissioning nucleus | 分裂核穿过非对称鞍点的 |
through an asymmetric saddle point. | 通道导致 |
And now, ladies, we'll have that last exercise again. | 女士们我们把最后的练习再做一遍 |
Margaret Bell. | 玛格丽特·贝尔 |
Concentrate. | 集中精神 |
Anything for the weekend, sir? | 周末有安排吗先生 |
No, thank you. | 没有谢谢 |
Ten shilling postal order, please. | 十先令邮政汇票谢谢 |
The plane that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima | 在广岛投下炸弹的飞机 |
was named for the pilot's mother, | 以飞行员母亲的名字命名 |
Enola Gay Tibbets. | 伊诺拉·盖·提比茨 |
And the bomb, | 那颗炸弹 |
完整版请点击 | |
that obscenity in her belly, | 她腹中的那污物 |
they christened it "Little Boy". | 他们给他起名为"小男孩" |
Was Mrs. Tibbets proud of her little boy that day? | 提比茨太太那天为他的小男孩骄傲吗 |
Say good night to Grandpa. | 跟外公道晚安 |
Good night, Bobby. | 晚安鲍比 |
Sleep tight. | 好梦 |
摩斯探长前传高频词
He had a hat and everything. | 他还戴了帽子呢 |
What about identification? | 那身份证明呢 |
I didn't think to ask... with the hat. | 我没想到要问因为他戴了帽子 |
You usually get a receipt when the meter's emptied, don't you? | 收表费时你一般会收到收据吧 |
He said I'd get one in the post. | 他说会邮寄给我 |
Will I be liable? For the loss? | 我会为损失担责任吗 |
I wouldn't have thought so. | 应该不会 |
Gas Board are pretty good about this sort of thing as a rule. | 煤气公司一般在这种事上蛮客气的 |
Well, if there's nothing else, Mr. Greaves. | 如果没别的事了格里弗斯先生 |
Don't suppose there's much chance of you catching him, | 你应该不可能会逮到他吧 |
will there? | 是不是 |
What with these post offices getting knocked off. | 现在有那么多邮局被盗 |
We'll certainly do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
My name is Bright, | 我叫布莱特 |
Chief Superintendent Bright. | 高级警司布莱特 |
And firstly, | 首先 |
I would just like to express my gratitude | 我想向瑟斯戴督察 |
to Detective Inspector Thursday | 表示感激 |
for holding the fort so admirably, pending my arrival. | 谢谢他在我到来之前的恪尽职守 |
Secondly... | 其次 |
Secondly, you should be aware | 其次你们要知道 |
that I am putting this station on notice. | 我要向这个警局发出警告 |
I do not propose to speak ill of my predecessor, | 我并不想说我前任的坏话 |
but where there are breaches of procedure | 但如果有人破坏规章 |
or Spanish practices, | 胡作非为 |
you will find me a horse of a very different color. | 那我就会摆出另一幅脸孔 |
That said, I want you to regard | 尽管如此我希望大家 |
my appointment as a tabula rasa. | 能把我的上任当做新开始 |
A clean slate. | 一切归零 |
You play fair by me, then I will play fair by you. | 你好好干我就好好待你 |
Carry on. | 继续吧 |
Around and around the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran. | 衣衫褴褛的无赖绕着高低不平的石头一圈圈地跑 |
What? | 怎么了 |
Well, it's a bit cheap, isn't it? | 有点欠吧 |
He'd be right up your street, I suppose. | 他肯定合你心意了 |
Tabula rasa. | 新开始 |
My Aunt Flo. | 开个头 |
If you've no work, Jakes, some will be found for you. | 如果你没事干杰克斯可以给你找事干 |
Sir. | 是长官 |
Don't let them get a rise. | 别让他们激怒你 |
摩斯探长前传台词本单词标注
It's nothing. | 没事的 |
Insubordination's what it is. | 那就是不服管 |
By proxy. | 借你打我 |
You're my bagman. | 你是我的副手 |
I know what's going 'round the canteen. | 我清楚大家私下里都怎么说 |
The job should have gone to a detective sergeant. | 这份工作该给一位警长的 |
Well, it didn't, it went to you. | 但是没有我给了你 |
You're here on merit. | 你是凭本事上来的 |
Not that you'd know it by the state of you. | 但你这样子像什么话 |
You might have found time to run an iron. | 你最好找时间熨熨衣服 |
That shirt looks like you've slept in it. | 那衬衫像是被你当睡衣了 |
First impressions, Morse. | 第一印象摩斯 |
Right. | 好了 |
Sudden death on Southmore Road. | 南摩尔路有猝死事件 |
Uniform just wants the all clear. | 巡警想获得没问题的确认 |
Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
晚6:30后不许打电话 不许抽烟 | |
You're meant to be on the door, aren't you? | 你不是该守住门的吗 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
Just come off nights. | 刚下夜班 |
It's playing havoc with my... | 真要命了我... |
I think I can live without the details | 我不需要知道 |
of your digestive timetable, thank you very much. | 你消化进程的细节多谢了 |
Who are you? | 你是谁 |
For all you know, I'm just someone wandered in off the street, | 我可能是一个从街上溜进来 |
intent on a bit of housebreaking. | 企图私闯民宅的人呢 |
You're going to be like that about it, | 如果你非要这么横 |
let's see some identification, matey! | 出示一下证件吧伙计 |
Sharpish. | 快点的 |
You're Morse. | 你就是摩斯啊 |
Strange. | 斯特兰奇[奇怪] |
What is? | 什么奇怪 |
I am. | 我是 |
Me. | 我 |
My name. | 我的名字 |
Jim Strange. | 吉姆·斯特兰奇 |
The sawbones is here, if you wanted a word. | 医生也来了如果你想跟他谈谈 |
It's all right. | 没事的 |
You can look. | 你可以看 |
Nothing here to frighten the horses. | 没什么吓人的 |
No blood, leastways. | 更没有血迹 |
What's the, uh... | 是怎么... |
My extensively educated medical guess would be a heart attack. | 根据我渊博的医学经验推测是心脏病 |
Young, isn't she? | 她不挺年轻的吗 |
You'll need to run her GP to ground, | 你得去逼问她的医生了 |
完整版请点击 | |
but digoxin would suggest a heart defect of some sort. | 但这瓶地高辛表明她有某种心脏缺陷 |
Time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
Rigor completely passed. | 已完全过了尸僵阶段 |
So, sometime before noon on Saturday. | 所以是周六中午之前 |
Do we know who she was? | 我们知道她的身份吗 |
Margaret Bell. | 玛格丽特·贝尔 |
Family's in Rhodesia, according to Miss Byng. | 据宾小姐说她家人在罗德西亚 |
Landlady. | 房东太太 |
She's next door at the minute having a cuppa | 她在隔壁喝茶呢 |
for the shock. | 压惊 |
There's two other girls live here, | 这里还住了两个姑娘 |
but they went away Friday morning for a week in Rhyl. | 但她们周五早上去里尔了要去一周 |
That's as far as you've got, is it? | 就查到这些吗 |
No. Student, I'd say. | 不我猜是个学生 |
One of the... colleges. | 哪个学院的 |
Beaufort College; these are Beaufort colors. | 博福尔学院这是博福尔的颜色 |
It's unlikely she'd have been an undergrad there. | 她不太可能是那里的学生 |
Why not? | 为什么 |
Because they don't admit women. | 因为那是男校 |
More likely secretarial college. | 更可能是秘书学院的 |
I've already had a go through her purse. | 我已经翻过她的手袋了 |
30 bob and a French letter. | 30镑还有个避孕套 |
Unused. | 没用过 |
"Hope springs eternal in the human breast; | "希望总从心中迸发 |
Man never is, but always to be blest." | 幸福永远只隔咫尺" |
Keep me posted on the GP, Morse. | 她医生那边有消息告诉我摩斯 |
Okay, let's go. | 好走吧 |
Good boy, Bobby. | 好孩子鲍比 |
There you go. | 真棒 |
Did you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
Did you like the driving? | 你喜欢开车吗 |
Don't be cross. | 别生气 |
I was just passing. | 我只是路过 |
Don't talk rot, Pamela. | 别说瞎话帕梅拉 |
You know perfectly well you weren't. | 你很清楚你才不是路过 |
I brought a few changes. They're all clean. | 我带了些干净的换洗衣服来 |
That's very good of you. | 那多谢你了 |
But you needn't have, really. | 但你不必这么做的 |
I'm expecting Frank home any minute for lunch. | 弗兰克随时会回家吃午饭了 |
I could make junket. | 我可以做水果奶冻 |
Bobby could help me, couldn't you, darling? | 鲍比可以帮我是吧亲爱的 |
Honestly. | 真是的 |
You can't keep doing this. | 你不能老这样了 |
Five post offices knocked over in the last two months, sir. | 两个月来有五家邮局被盗长官 |
All within a 20-mile radius. | 都在20英里范围内 |
None on our ground, though. | 但都不是在我们的辖区内 |
Not as yet. | 暂时是 |
But as well to be prepared, sir. | 但我们也该有所准备长官 |
I'd prefer you concentrated on this gas meter menace. | 我更希望你专注抓偷煤气表费的人 |
It transpires one of his victims | 刚好他的一个受害者 |
is great-aunt to the assistant chief constable. | 是助理警察局长的祖姑母 |
I've promised we'll roll out the silver service. | 我已保证会调动最佳警力 |
Rapid result. | 迅速出结果 |
Right, sir. | 好吧长官 |
Well, if there was nothing else, I'll... | 如果没别的事了那我... |
There is one other matter. | 还有一件事 |
I understand you've a detective constable acting as bagman? | 据我所知你的副手是个警员 |
Morse, sir. Good man. | 摩斯长官是个好人 |
They're all good men, Thursday. | 他们都是好人瑟斯戴 |
But the rank system is there for a purpose. | 但等级制度的存在是有原因的 |
Bagman is a detective sergeant's post. | 副手是该由警长来做的 |
He is an exceptional officer, sir. | 他是个出色的警官长官 |
Barely two years in uniform | 做巡警不到两年 |
before being transferred to CID. | 就调到了刑事调查部 |
Which, you may rely, means no one knew what to do with him. | 可以解读为没人知道该拿他怎么办 |
Or his talents lay elsewhere. | 或是他有其他才能 |
A grammar scholarship and a failed degree | 语法奖学金和没念完的学历 |
might impress some. | 可能令有些人刮目相看 |
But the truth of it is he lacks experience. | 但事实就是他缺乏经验 |
I'm bringing him on. | 我在历练他 |
I'd as soon we didn't get off on the wrong foot, Thursday. | 我希望我们别一开始就闹不愉快瑟斯戴 |
Likewise, sir. | 我也是长官 |
On your own recognizance, then. | 那你自己担着吧 |
And for a probationary period only. | 而且只是观察一段时间 |
The first hint of a hullabaloo, | 他要是闹什么幺蛾子 |
he'll be returned to General Duties. | 就回去做普通警务 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论