day1日常对话—在中餐馆
A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
B:I'm very glad you could come,Mr.Liu.Will you take a seat at the head of the table?It's an informal dinner,please don't stand on ceremony...Mr.Liu,would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
AThank you.This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant.Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谢谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
BGenerally speaking,Cantonese food is abitlight;Shanghai food is rather oily;and Hunan dishes are very spicy,having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared,delicious,and very palatable.They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
B:Mr.liu,would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
A:No more,thank you.I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
B:Did you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time.It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
B:I'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
网友评论