“Rachel was quarrelling with his father, while her friends were watching a soap opera”
Well, I’m guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she’s really not happy about it.
我猜他买给她了一个管风琴,但她非常不喜欢它。
Dad, I just... I can’t marry him. I’m sorry. I just don’t love him.
爸爸,我只是,我不能嫁给他,我不爱他。
Well, it matters to me.
但这对我很重要!
Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants.
噢,她真不应该穿那条裤子。
I say push her down the stairs. Push her down the stairs. Push her down the stairs. Push her down the stairs.
推她下楼。
Come on. Daddy, listen to me.
停下,爸爸,听我说。
It’s like, it’s like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, you’re a shoe, you are a shoe, you are a shoe, you are a shoe.
这就像是在我的人生中,所有人都告诉我说,我是鞋子、
And today I just stopped and I said, ‘What if I don’t wanna be a shoe?’
但有一天我停下来想,如果我不像成为一双鞋子呢?
What if I wanna be a purse, you know, or a- or a hat.
如果我想成为一个钱包,一顶帽子呢?
No, I don’t want you to buy me a hat.
不是的,我不是想让你给我买帽子。
I’m saying I’m a hat.
我是说我是一顶帽子。
It’s a metaphor, daddy!
这是比喻啦!爸爸!
You can see where he’d have trouble.
你可以看出来他哪里有问题了。
Look daddy, it’s my life.
听着,爸爸,这是我的人生。
Well, maybe I’ll just stay here with Monica.
嗯,可能我可以和莫妮卡待在一起。
Well, I guess we’ve established who’s staying here with Monica…
嗯,我想谁和莫妮卡待一起的事情有了决定。
Well, that’s my decision.
这是我的决定。
Oh, maybe I don’t need your money.
噢,可能我不需要你的钱啦。
Wait! Wait, I said maybe.
等等!我说的是可能。
瑞秋即将宣布独立
网友评论