1、《Forrest Gump》
阿甘正传
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
To make each day count.
让每一天都有所值。
2、《Shawshank Redemption》
肖申克的救赎
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
There is something inside ,that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。
Get busy living or get busy d ying.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Forget that there are place in the world
that are not made out of stone,
there is something inside that they can not get to
that is hope .
不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,
它就在我们的内心深处,
他们无法达到,也接触不到,
那就是希望。
3、《The Lion King》
狮子王
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
Yes, the past can hurt.But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
4、《Gone with The Wind 》
乱世佳人
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 。
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
I never give anything without expecting something in return.I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
5、《TITANIC》
泰坦尼克号
Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be.Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
There is nothing I couldn't give you,there is nothing I would deny you,if you would not deny me.Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen,or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
6、《Sleepless in Seattle》
西雅图不眠夜
Work hard! Work will save you.Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真心爱过的人很难再恋爱。
You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
I don't want to be someone that you're settling for.I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
最后:
如果你想加入有外国人、大学生的微信群(英语角)练口语,关注微信公众号“竖起耳朵听”即可加入,那里会美音、伦敦腔、印度腔的小伙伴都有。
网友评论