国务卿女士第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
The Secretary is so sorry, Mr. Ambassador. | 国务卿女士深表歉意大使先生 |
She was called away to a meeting at the White House. | 她被叫去白宫开会了 |
Hmm, regarding the talks with Iran, no doubt. | 肯定是跟伊朗方面谈判的问题吧 |
I hear there's a snag. | 听说出现了小摩擦 |
Of course, you couldn't say, could you? | 想必你就算知道也不能告诉我 |
She did want me to tell you | 她让我转告您 |
that Canada is a very high priority. | 加拿大是极其重要的盟友 |
Very nice of her to say. | 谢谢她的廖赞 |
What you're looking at, Mr. President, is an act of war | 您现在目睹的是伊朗伊斯兰共和国 |
on the part of the Islamic Republic of Iran. | 单方面挑起的战争行为 |
I'm looking at a building that could be a Walmart. | 我只能看到一栋楼说不定是家沃尔玛呢 |
It's the heavy-water production plant, Sir. | 这是一座重水生产厂总统 |
It's the same heavy-water reactor the Iranians | 伊朗方面在一周前同意了 |
完整版请点击 | |
agreed to halt construction on over a week ago. | 停止这所重水厂的建造 |
Sir, I've been negotiating. | 总统先生我一直在和各方谈判 |
I'm getting nowhere with these people here in Vienna | 但近十八个月来国际法庭方面表示毫无对策 |
for almost 18 months. | 谈判一事进展堪忧 |
和平宫 奥地利维也纳 | |
Right now, if you ask me, I need to go in that room | 要让我说我们现在就应该走进法庭 |
国务卿女士高频单词统计
and tell them the talking is over. | 宣布谈判崩裂 |
What are you proposing, Allen? | 你有什么建议艾伦 |
Well, Sir, we have a squadron | 总统先生我们有一组F-18战机 |
of F-18's on a carrier in the Gulf. | 正在西亚海湾的航母上待命 |
They can be over that thing in 40, 45 minutes. | 四十到四十五分钟内就能到达目的地 |
And then boom...you won't need a satellite | 把那厂夷为平地到时候你们不需要卫星云图 |
to know that something's going on. | 都能看清楚发生什么事了 |
Uh, so we're clear, | 请容我确认一下 |
as Chief U.S. Negotiator for the Middle East peace talks, | 作为美国中东和平事项的首席谈判官 |
you are recommending a threat of military | 你是在提议我们对伊朗 |
aggression against Iran. | 作出军事性威胁 |
Correct. | 正是 |
The trouble with a threat is | 作出威胁的问题是 |
you have to be ready to act on it. | 你得准备好兑现威胁 |
Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
Sir? | 总统先生 |
You agree with Mr. Bollings? | 你同意博林先生的提议吗 |
Well, he's-he's been in the room since day one, Sir. | 这件事他从第一天就开始跟进总统先生 |
Right. He was Secretary Marsh's appointment. | 对了是前国务卿马什命他前往谈判的 |
Under your advisement, Mr. President. | 当时您也同意了总统先生 |
Of course. | 当然 |
But now I'd like to know what my new Secretary of State thinks. | 但现在我想听听新任国务卿的看法 |
Wasn't there some discussion that if the Iranians | 我方是不是考虑过 |
shut down this particular reactor on schedule, | 如果伊朗方面同意按时停止建造重水厂 |
we would give them something in return? | 我方会做出相应的补偿吗 |
We did discuss lifting the ban on airplane parts. | 我们的确谈过取消飞机零件贸易的禁止令 |
Right, because we haven't given them any new parts or planes | 没错因为我们自伊朗革命后 |
since the Revolution. | 就停止向他们销售飞机零件了 |
Maybe it's time to put that on the table. | 也许是时候以此为筹码进行谈判了 |
You can't reward this kind of action... | 你不能以奖赏纵容这样的行为... |
No, no. It's not a reward, | 不这不是奖赏 |
if you also stipulate they have to allow inspectors. | 你还得要求他们允许我方派遣审查员 |
To make sure that that thing is turned off | 在他们声称已经关闭的时期 |
when they say it's turned off. | 确保工厂处于关闭状态 |
Something the Iranians have refused to do up until now. | 这是目前为止伊朗方面一直拒绝的一点 |
Carrot and Stick. | 软硬兼施 |
I like it. | 我喜欢 |
Do you think you could make that work, Allen? | 你觉得这计划可行吗艾伦 |
Well, I can try, Sir. | 我会努力的总统先生 |
If you both think it will work. | 若两位都认为此计可行的话 |
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
I do. | 我认为可行 |
And it had better. | 这事最好能成 |
Otherwise... | 否则... |
There's no way Iran gets a nuclear weapon on my watch. | 我不会让伊朗在我任期内遭受核弹袭击 |
Otherwise, it's war. | 否则战火将再次燃起 |
So, we're going with "the peace talks | 所以就写"我们要继续跟伊朗方面 |
in Vienna with Iran are continuing"? | 在维也纳的和平谈判"吗 |
And we continue to look for progress. | "我们将继续展望谈判进展" |
Well, we can't say continue twice... | 不能连用两次"继续" |
it sounds desperate. | 听起来有技穷的感觉 |
Just keep it short and simple. | 保持简介明了就好 |
Nothing to sound the alarms. | 别提任何敏感词 |
We've given them 48 hours to shut down the reactor. | 我们给伊朗方面四十八小时关闭工厂 |
After that, say a prayer | 在那之后只能跟 |
to whatever God you pray to by whatever name. | 你们相信的各方诸神祈祷了 |
Sorry. Did I just bring the mood down? | 抱歉我把气氛搞压抑了吗 |
You're in good hands with Mr. Bollings, Ma'am. | 博林先生办事您大可放心国务卿女士 |
- Really? - As U.S. special envoy, | -真的吗-作为美国特使 |
well, he negotiated the settlement in Northern Ireland. | 他一手促成了北爱尔兰岛和谈 |
- Brought about the cease-fire in Kosovo. - Yeah. | -止住了科索沃的战火-没错 |
And he's rumored to be on the short list | 传闻声称他极有可能获得 |
for a Nobel Prize. | 诺贝尔和平奖 |
So I've heard. A lot. | 他的光辉事迹我早有耳闻 |
Why are you all out here? | 你们为什么都待在外头 |
The Honorable Lester Clark, Ambassador of Canada, | 加拿大驻美大使莱斯特·克拉克阁下 |
is still in your office. | 还在您办公室等您 |
Holy crap! | 我的妈呀 |
Which is not soundproof. | 而且您的办公室并不隔音 |
Damn it. | 我去 |
Is he mad? | 他生气了吗 |
In a Canadian kind of way. | 对加拿大人来说算是生气了吧 |
Is this about that explosion on the pipeline? | 他是为输油管爆炸一事来的吗 |
- It's probably about the party. - Which party? | -有可能是为了舞会的事-什么舞会 |
The reception Canada's throwing for her | 本周末加方要在大使馆 |
at their embassy this weekend, | 为她举行宴会 |
welcoming her to her new job. | 庆贺她新官上任 |
Oh, wait, not everybody made the list. | 看来不是每个人都会被邀请呢 |
The meeting could be about both. | 两件事皆有可能 |
And not to worry, we're all on the list. | 不必担心我们都被邀请了 |
And we're all plus one. | 而且都需要携带伴侣 |
You guys bringing Callie and Winthrop? | 你们要带上科莉和温索普吗 |
- Carly. - He prefers Win. | -是卡莉-他习惯被叫温 |
Well, whatever. Just let me know | 随便了记得把名字交上来 |
so I can put their names on the list. | 我好把他们加入宾客列表中 |
Are you bringing a date, Blake? | 你要携伴出席吗布莱克 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Yes. - Anybody we know? | -要-是我们认识的人吗 |
Not yet. | 目前还不认识 |
He never identifies a gender. | 他从没说过性别 |
It's rude to ask, too, right? | 如果问的话也很无礼对吧 |
He knows...about us. | 他知道... 我俩的事 |
He does not. Every time this happens, | 他不知道每次发生这事 |
you think everybody knows. | 你总觉得大家都知道 |
This does not happen enough times to create a ratio. | 也没发生多少次吧就能出这样的比率了 |
Last night was an aberration. | 昨晚就是一错误 |
Yes. Our sixth aberration? | 是啊我们犯的第六次错吗 |
Best to date in my opinion. | 我倒觉得是到目前为止最好的一次 |
Look, it only happens when we work late under pressure | 只有在我们顶着压力工作到很晚然后有人说 |
and someone says -- I admit, usually me -- | "来杯龙舌兰有什么关系"的时候才会发生 |
a tequila shot couldn't hurt. | 我承认通常都是我说的 |
So we have to not do that anymore. | 我们不能再这么做了 |
Because I'm with Win and you're with Callie. | 因为我现在跟温在一起而你跟科莉在一起 |
- Carly. - These episodes are dishonest and weak. | -卡莉-这样既不诚实又很软弱 |
And fun. | 但是很有趣 |
But mostly dishonest and weak. | 但主要还是既不诚实又软弱 |
Look, I mean it. | 我说真的 |
Last night was the absolute last time. | 昨晚绝对是最后一次了 |
Absolutely. | 绝对是 |
It's clearly an act of eco-terrorism | 这显然是生态恐怖主义行为 |
aimed at stopping the building | 意图阻止我们两国之间 |
of a link between our two countries. | 建立联系 |
Well, whatever it was, it happened | 不管是什么 |
on Canadian soil... | 这发生在加拿大领土内 |
or Canadian arctic tundra. | 或者说是加拿大极地冻原 |
Forgive me. | 恕我无礼 |
But it's subarctic taiga. | 应该是亚北极针叶林 |
It isn't tundra unless there's permafrost. | 没有永久冻土层就算不上冻原 |
My mistake. | 我的错 |
But until we know the motives and nationality | 但在我们弄清应为此负责的人的 |
of the people responsible, | 动机和国籍之前 |
we can't say what it... | 我们不能... |
clearly is or isn't. | 断言是非 |
Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
My government has been very clear | 我国政府对输油管 |
about its commitment to this pipeline. | 的态度非常明确 |
Can you say the same? | 你们能保持一致吗 |
No, not until you make it clear why you're asking. | 不行你得先说清楚为何会质疑这一点 |
Well, the State Department -- your State Department -- | 国务院你们的国务院 |
is sitting on a report. | 已经收到了报告 |
The Environmental Impact Assessment of the Pipeline. | 《输油管环境影响评估》 |
I haven't had a chance to review that. | 我还没来得及看 |
It was prepared under my predecessor. | 那是上一任国务卿监管的 |
Yes. Secretary Marsh | 没错国务卿马什 |
assured me last time we talked in this office | 上次在这间办公室里向我保证 |
that its conclusions would be favorable. | 结果将是皆大欢喜的 |
Look... | 听我说... |
the longer you withhold this report, | 这份报告你拖得越久 |
the more hope you give these bomb-throwers | 就会给这些埋炸弹的人以及环保激进分子 |
and eco-activists that they can pressure you | 更多希望进一步给你施压 |
into killing the pipeline. | 来扼杀输油管的铺设 |
Is that what you want? | 那会是你想要的吗 |
Wow. I-I-I don't know which fallacy to start with. | 如此多谬误我不知道从何说起了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论