美文网首页
波士顿法律第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

波士顿法律第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-19 00:10 被阅读0次

波士顿法律第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously on Boston Legal
You disapprove of me. 你对我有意见啊
You know, I'd stake out a little distance from that Shore guy, Sally. Sally 换做我 我会离Shore那个男人远些
He tends to leave people's minds a little worse off than he finds them. 他只想着弄乱别人的心绪 不想负责
Why are you counseling Sally to distance herself from me? 你为什么劝Sally离我远些?
There are happily ever after guys, 有些男人让女人幸福天长地久
and there are those who leave girls in a heap. 有些男人甩掉女人无数
And I can tell the difference. 我能分得出
Sorry, I'm sorry, good people. 好人们 抱歉啊 我迟到了
Edwin, everything all right? Edwin 你还好吧?
Hunky dory. 一切都顶呱呱
Denny, guess what, I'm due in court with Tara. Denny 你猜怎么着 我在庭上见到了Tara
We're on it. 我们会接手的
完整版请点击
Don't you worry. 别担心
- You just get better.- Okay. - 你只要好好养病- 好吧
Demagnetize his parking pass. 把他的停车证给注销
- I beg your pardon?- I know when the man is gone. - 什么?- 我看这人得走人了
Helen. Helen 你怎么来了
He's gone. 他去了
波士顿法律单词统计
波士顿法律高频单词统计
Denny, Edwin's gone. Edwin去了 Denny
I know. Shame. 真遗憾
No, I mean he's missing. 不 我是说他失踪了
He left the hospital. 他自己出院了
- Did he come here?- Not that I'm aware of. - 他有来这儿吗?- 至少我没注意到
Anyone see Edwin Poole? 有人见过Edwin Poole吗?
12号部门 刑事庭
Your Honor, at this time I would like to discharge counsel. 法官阁下 现在我想换辩护律师
Can you tell me why you want new counsel? 你为什么想换辩护律师?
On the grounds of intolerabilitude. 因为我不能忍受他的态度了
Not a real word, Mr. Litch. Litch先生 没这种说法
It should be, Your Honor, 法官阁下 应该有的啊
because it describes my deteriorating relationship 因为这词绝对能描述我和
with the man vested with the responsibility of proving my innocence. 那个替我辩护的家伙之间越来越差的关系
Sir, you confessed to the crime. 先生 你已经供认罪行了
I changed my position on that. 我变主意了
Mr. Litch, this is the seventh attorney Litch先生 这已经是你第七次
you've sought to discharge on the eve of trial. 在上庭前一天 想换律师了
Your Honor, I am anxious for my day in court. 法官阁下 我其实很迫不及待要上庭啊
I'm looking forward to seeing 12 open minds in that box, 我很期待看看陪审席上的12位开明人士
because I don't see one when you're sitting, 因为你出庭的时候 我一个都没见着
and I don't have one sitting here with me. 更没有一个开明人士坐在我旁边
Well, here's my problem, Mr. Litch. 好吧 Litch先生 是我的问题
I'm all out of public defenders. 我这儿没有公共辩护律师了
Every available one, you fired. 所有能出庭的律师 都被你换下了
I'll do it. 我来做
Attorney Edwin Poole, Your Honor, of Crane, Poole & Schmidt. 法官阁下 我是Crane Poole Schmidt律师行的Edwin Poole律师
I'll represent Mr. Litch. 我来替Litch先生辩护
You're the Edwin Poole? 你就是Edwin Poole?
Indeed. 没错
From Crane, Poole & Schmidt? Crane Poole&Schmidt律师行的?
Indeed. 没错
And you're offering to defend this man. 你主动要为这位先生辩护
Yes. 是的
Mr. Litch, I will give you a new attorney. Litch先生 给你分个新律师
What I will not give you is additional time. 但我不会再给你多余的时间了
This trial will begin tomorrow... 明天就开庭...
May I be heard on bail, Judge? 法官阁下 我可以保释出庭吗?
No, you may not. 10:00 tomorrow. 不 不行 明早10点开庭
Defendant stays in custody. 被告人回监禁室
波士顿法律中英对照台词本截图
波士顿法律中英对照台词本截图
We are adjourned. 现在休庭
Hello, Mr. Criminal. 罪犯先生 你好
We can talk back in custody. 我们可以回监禁室谈
Incidentally, what are you charged with? 问一下 你为什么被指控?
Murder. 谋杀
You got yourself a top-of-the-line criminal. 你给自己找了个最高级的刑事案哦
波士顿法律
- He did what?- He took a case. - 他做了什么?- 他接了个案子
Left the hospital, went into criminal session, and took a case. 自行出院 闯进刑事庭 接了个案子
- We need you to get down there.- Whoa. - 我们需要你去接管- 哇
No, never mind "whoa." 别 可别说"哇"
- I do not do criminal law.- I can't go. I'm in trial. - 我不做刑事案- 我不能去啊 我的案子正在开庭审理
- We have lots of other lawyers.- You used to be a D.A. - 还有其他很多律师啊- 你过去做过地方法院检察官啊
- You can do it.- What about Alan Shore? He's... - 你可以的啊- Alan Shore呢? 他...
Lewiston needs him for something else. Lewiston有别的事让他做
I need you to get down there, please. 我需要你过去下 拜托
He is sitting in a jail cell. 他现在就坐在监狱的小单间里
What do you mean he's sitting in a jail cell? 你这话什么意思?
He walked back into custody, went into the cell. Edwin去了监禁室 进了单人牢房
There he sits with the client, happily so. 他和委托人坐着聊的可开心了
Please get down there. 请过去一下吧
So what's it about? 这次是关于什么的?
I have no idea. 我不知道啊
Well, if you need a second chair, 好吧 如果你需要个二把手
it would be nice for Paul Lewiston to know that I exist. 一定得让Paul Lewiston知道我的存在啊
- Denny Crane.- You got it. - Denny Crane- 说得好
What can I do for you? 有什么可以为您效劳的?
Thank you. Please have a seat. 谢谢 请坐
We represent a company, the CEO 我们代表一家公司
of which is in need of immediate legal assistance. 它的执行总裁需要即刻的法律援助
Lee Tyler, brilliant woman. 是Lee Tyler 百万富女
Kind woman. 人很不错
Also a kleptomaniac. 不过有盗窃癖
She's about to go on trial tomorrow for stealing a $200 scarf. 她被指控偷一条200美元的围巾 明天开庭
It's ordinarily a small matter. Here's why it's not. 本来是件很普通的小事 但现在有变
If she gets convicted of this crime, 如果她被判有罪
she violates a morals clause in her contract. 就违反了合同上一项道德条款
She's out as CEO, 她就做不成执行总裁了
and since she's the one who hired us, 因为她是雇佣我们的人
we stand to lose our biggest client. 如果败诉 我们将失去最大的客户
We have... 我们已经...
exhausted all conventional means to make this go away. 用尽所有常规方法避免这种结局
We have failed. 还是失败了
We now need an attorney with experience in, perhaps... 我们现在需要一位律师 他能够 怎么说...
unconventional means. 用点非常规方法
完整版请点击
I don't care. 我不管
You don't care? 您不管?
He basically escaped from a mental facility. 他根本就是从精神病院逃出来的啊
Objection. 反对
You're talking as if I'm not even in the room. It's inappropriate. 你们直接在我面前说这些话 这不合适
No offense, Edwin, but you shouldn't be in the room. Edwin 我无意冒犯 但你确实不该在这儿啊
You should still be in the hospital. 你应该继续待在医院
Look, Ms. Colson, 听着 Colson小姐
your firm took this case. 你们律师行接了这个案子
If Edwin Poole lacks capacity to try it, then it falls to you. 如果Edwin Poole无法胜任 那就你来吧
Me? I don't practice criminal law. 我? 我不接刑事案的
Counsel, I have had it. 辩护律师 我知道啊
This case has been perversely delayed. 这个案子已经延期很久了
I've had a widow and her two children show up for trial four times, 有个寡妇和她两个小孩已经在庭上出现过4次了
only to have it put off. 每次都无功而返
I won't delay it another day. 不能再延期了
If he can't do it, then you will. 他不行 就你来
Now, I suggest you get back there and meet your client. 现在 我建议你回去 见见你的委托人
He pulls me over for running this stop sign, 他跟我比停的手势 让我靠路边停车
and I got this dime bag of coke, you know, so... 我当时带着一小袋可卡因 所以就...
I stuff it under my seat so he can't see it. 我把它放到座位下面 这样他就看不见了
I also got my gun under there. 我把枪也放那儿了
He's a drug dealer. 他是个毒贩子
Continue. 继续
So he comes to the window 然后他就来到车窗旁
and gives me this and that about road safety and all that, 和我扯了一堆道路安全什么的
and then he tells me to step out of the car, 然后就让我下车
and suddenly, I'm thinking, damn, he's gonna search it, 我的第一想法是 该死 他会搜到的
and two priors for intent, I'm a dead man. 加上两次故意伤害的前科 我会被判死刑的
That's strike three. 再三想了想
It's a life sentence. 会是无期徒刑啊
So I panicked. 所以我就慌了
I reached under the seat, 我把手伸到座位下面
I grabbed the gun, and I shot him. 拿了枪 就向他开了
Sorry... 抱歉...
Continue. 继续
I panicked. 我当时慌了
I don't even remember it. I'm telling you the truth. 我啥都不记得了 我说的是事实啊
In one second, I'm thinking life sentence, 前一秒我还想着无期徒刑
and the next thing, I'm squeezing the trigger. 下一秒我就扣了扳机
- And then what happened?- Well, I drove off, - 然后呢?- 我就开车跑了
and I'm seeing on the news how they had this big manhunt 我看了新闻才知道 他们在对逃犯进行大搜捕
and they had a partial license plate, 他们还掌握了我的部分车牌号
so I figured it was only a matter of time. 我意识到 自己被抓就是个时间问题
One week later, my door's busted in. 一周后 就有人破门而入
I try to go out the window, and that's when I got shot. 我想从窗户逃走 当时正好被击中
Finally, I just confessed to it all in the hospital. 最后 我在医院交代了一切
They don't have the gun. 他们没找到枪
No gun, no witnesses. 没枪 没证人
They ain't got nothing. 他们没找到任何证据
Except your confession. 除了你交代的证词
Yeah.
Mr. Criminal, I don't ever like to make predictions, 罪犯先生 我一直不喜欢预言的
but I think we can get you off. 不过我觉得我们能帮你出去
I asked her if I could look in her bag. 我问她 我能不能看看她的包
She said to me, 她对我说

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:波士顿法律第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/jjuulrtx.html