美文网首页工作指南春梅书房琴谱
保护世界文化遗产(Protecting Natural Heri

保护世界文化遗产(Protecting Natural Heri

作者: 水晶帘外月 | 来源:发表于2020-05-25 20:35 被阅读0次

作者: Prince William

Ladies and Gentlemen,

女士们先生们,

Never before have we had so many different ways to talk to one another.

我们同彼此交流的途径从未像今天这样多元化。

In the distant past, written documents would be carried by hand across thousands of miles from China to Western Europe.

在遥远的古代,人们需要亲手将书面文件,从中国运送到数千里外的西欧。

Today, we access knowledge from all over the world, through our mobile phones and at a tap of the key.

而如今我们可以通过手机上的一个按键,获取全世界的知识。

Wherever you are watching this program, whether in this hall, at work, with your friends, or at home with your families: 谢谢,很高兴和你们见面。

无论你们在哪里收看这期节目,是在这座大厅里,还是正在工作,是跟朋友在一起,还是在家中陪伴着家人:谢谢,很高兴和你们见面。

Thank you for welcoming me into your homes.

感谢你们欢迎我来到你们的家。

Many of the most important conversations we have in our lives take place in the family home.

我们人生中很多最重要的谈话都是发生在家中。

The home is where we learn from our parents and grandparents, teach our own children, and share our stories and hopes for the future.

家是我们向父母与祖父母学习的地方,是我们教育子女的地方,是我们分享人生故事、共同憧憬未来的地方。

It is where many of our ideas and values are first kindled.

它是我们许多理念与价值初次被点燃的地方。

In that spirit, there is one subject I believe we have to discuss, around our family tables and across the generations.

本着这一精神,我相信有一个主题是我们必须要在餐桌旁,几代人共同讨论的。

It concerns the future, and I know the Chinese are a far-sighted people.

它关乎未来,而我知道中国人民是有远见的。

It concerns particularly the environment, and I know that protecting China's rich and beautiful natural heritage is important to all Chinese families.

它尤为关乎我们的环境,而我知道保护中国富饶又美丽的环境遗产对所有中国家庭来说都很重要。

It is the mass destruction and trafficking of iconic endangered species.

现在我们需要探讨一下大规模破坏和对标志性濒危物种非法交易的话题了。

And it is time to talk about the growing human demand for illegal wildlife products that drive the trade and makes it profitable.

是时候探讨一下,正是因为人们对这些濒危物种制品日益增长的的需求驱动了贩卖的交易,让它有利可图。

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:保护世界文化遗产(Protecting Natural Heri

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vtpuahtx.html