笔尖:Hunt 22B
墨水:Walnut
信笔涂鸦,还请多多指教
摘自《Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep》Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep
不要伫立在我的墓前哭泣
——Mary Elizabeth Frye
Do not stand at my grave and weep
不要伫立在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there; I do not sleep.
我不在那里,我没有睡去。
I am a thousand winds that blow,
我是千万缕吹拂的风,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
我是钻石,闪烁在雪地里,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
我是成熟谷物上的阳光 ,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是那旖旎的秋雨 。
When you awaken in the morning's hush
当你在静谧的早晨中醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush
我是那腾空升起的雨燕
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
在安静的鸟群中盘旋飞行。
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我是夜晚中照耀柔光的星星。
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
不要伫立在我的墓前哭泣,
I am not there; I did not die.
我不在那里;我没有逝去。
网友评论