1 It’s just that gravity is press precisely as strong as it needs to be.
我想说地心引力的强度,刚刚好。
2 Life wouldn’t exist.
地球就不会有生命。
3 What are the odds of that?
这几率有多大呢?
4 The universe would fly apart and there would be no stars or planets.
整个宇宙就会飞散,就不会有星星和星球。
5 Where are you going with this, Sheldon?
谢尔顿,你想说什么?
6 Thank you Lord, for this little boy.
感谢主赐予我这个小男孩。
7 I knew I could fix it.
我就知道能让你打开心结。
8 Maybe it was you and the Lord.
也许是你和主一起做到的。
9 It’s time we were on our way.
我们该上路了。
10 I want to let you hurt Naruto anymore!
我不会再让你伤害鸣人了!
网友评论