美文网首页
老友记第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

老友记第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-24 07:26 被阅读0次

    老友记第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    Hi, guys.Hey, Phoebe. 各位菲比
    Hey, oh, how did it go? 你的约会怎么样?
    Um, not so good. 呃 不是很好
    He walked me to the subway and said, "We should do this again. " 他送我到地铁然后跟我说 "我们应该再来一次"
    What?He said, "We should do it again. " 什么?他说:再来一次?!
    That's good, right? 那不是很好吗?
    Uh, no. Loosely translated, "We should do this again," means: 不 通俗点说"我们应该再来一次"意思是
    "You will never see me naked. " "你将无法再见到裸体的我"
    Since when? 什么时候这样子的?
    Since always. It's, like, dating language. 一直都是这样的啊. 就像是约会用语
    You know, like, "It's not you," means, "It is you. " 比如,"问题不是出在你"代表"就是你"
    "You're such a nice guy," means: "你真好"意思是说
    "I'm gonna be dating leatherwearing alcoholics 我要和皮革族的酒徒约会
    完整版请点击
    and complaining about them to you. " 然后向你抱怨
    Or, you know, um, "I think we should see other people," means: 还有 "我们该试试别人"代表
    "Ha, ha, I already am. " "我已和别人约会了"
    And everybody knows this? 大家都懂?
    Oh, yeah. Cushions the blow. 对 善意的谎言
    Yes,like when you're a kid and your parents put your dog to sleep 没错 就像父母给小孩的狗安乐死时
    老友记单词统计
    老友记高频单词统计
    and they tell you it went off to live on some farm. 他们会说它跑到别人家农场去住了
    That's funny. No, because, uh, our parents actually did 真有意思,不过我爸妈是真的
    uh, send our dog off to live on a farm. 把我们的狗送给别人养了
    Uh, Ross? 呃 罗斯?
    Ha, ha. Hello. The Milner's farm in Connecticut? 米纳他们在康乃迪克州的农场
    The Milners, they had this unbelievable farm. 米纳他们家的农场好棒
    They had horses and rabbits that he could chase. 有马还有可供追逐的兔子
    And it was... 而且
    Oh, my God. ChiChi. 噢,琪琪
    "So how does it feel knowing you're about to die?" 知道自己不久人世有何感受?
    Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over. 典狱长 我的痛苦将在五分钟内消除
    But you'll have to live with the knowledge that you sent an honest man to die. 但你得承受埋葬一个老实人的痛苦
    Hey, that was really good.Yeah? 表演得真好是吗?
    Yeah.Thanks.Let's keep going. 谢了咱们继续吧
    Okay. "So, what do you want from me, Dimon? Huh?" 好 你要我怎么做 迪默?嗯?
    I just wanna go back to my cell, because in my cell, I can smoke. 我只想回到我的牢房内 因为这样我才可以抽烟
    "Smoke away. " 你就在这里抽吧
    I think this is probably why Dimon smokes in his cell alone. 我想这就是迪默自己一个在牢房里抽烟的原因
    What?Relax your hand. 什么手放轻松
    Let your wrist go. 手腕自然点
    Not so much.Whoa. 别太过火!哇
    Hey.
    All right. Now try taking a puff. 好的 现在吐口烟
    Right. 就是这样
    Okay, no, give it to me.No, no, no. I'm not giving you a cigarette. 给我来不 我不能给你烟
    No, it's fine. It's fine. Look, do you want to get this part or not? Here. 无所谓的 你到底想不想演这个角色?来
    All right. Now, don't think of it as a cigarette. 看着 别把它当成香烟
    Think of it as the thing that has been missing from your hand. 把它当成是你想念多时的东西
    When you're holding it, you feel right. 夹着它你感到自在
    You feel complete.You miss it? 让你感到满足你很想它?
    No, not so much. 没那么严重
    All right. Now we smoke. 好吧 抽烟
    Oh, my God. 噢,真爽呀!
    No, no, no. 哦 不!
    They say it's the same as the distance from the tip of a guy's thumb 不 是和拇指尖到食指尖
    to the tip of his index finger. 的距离相同的
    That's ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
    Can I use either thumb? 随便哪个姆指都行?
    All right. Don't tell me, don't tell me. 不不不 我自己来
    Decaf cappuccino for Joey. 无咖啡因卡布其诺 是乔伊的
    老友记中英对照台词本截图
    老友记中英对照台词本截图
    Coffee, black. 纯咖啡
    Latte. 拿铁
    And an iced tea. 和冰红茶
    I'm getting pretty good at this.Excellent. That's very good. 我进步神速不错
    Good for me. 我真行
    You okay, Phoebe?Yeah, no, it's not even worth 菲比 你没事吧我还好
    It's my bank. 我的银行
    What did they do to you? 他们对你怎么了?
    It's nothing, it's just...Okay. 没怎么 只是... 呃
    I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly "statement. " 我看我的信件时 看见他们的每月通知
    Easy. 别激动
    And there's 500 extra dollars in my account. 我的户头多了五百元
    Oh, Satan's minions at work again. 撤旦的奴隶又开始活跃了
    Yes, because now I have to go down there and deal with them 没错 因为我得到银行找他们处理掉
    What are you talking about? Keep it.It's not mine. 别傻了 留着自己用吧这些钱不是我的
    I didn't earn it. If I kept it, it would be like stealing. 不是我赚的 我留下来 这感觉就像偷来的
    Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping. 如果你拿来花就如同购物
    Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
    Let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes. 就比方说我买了一双很棒的鞋
    Do you know what I'd hear with every step I took? 你们知道我每走一步会听到什么吗?
    "Not mine. Not mine. Not mine. " "不是我的 不是我的..."
    And even if I was happy, okay, and skipping 即使我再快乐再雀跃都会听到
    I'd hear, "No-not mine. No-not mine. " "不是我的不是我的"
    We're with you. We got it. 知道你的意思了
    Okay, I'd never be able to enjoy it. It'd be like this giant karmic debt. 我无法享受非份之财的乐趣 会有报应的
    Chandler, what are you doing? Hey. 钱德 你在干什么?喂
    What are you doing? 你在干什么?
    Oh, gross. 噢,真恶劣!
    What is this?I'm smoking. I'm smoking. I'm smoking. 这是什么我在抽烟
    I can't believe you. You've been so good for three years. 真不敢相信! 你这三年来一直表现良好
    And this is my reward. 这是我的奖励
    Hold on a second. Just think about what you went through the last time you quit. 等等 想想你戒烟后是怎么活过来的
    Okay, so this time I won't quit. 所以这一次我不再戒了
    Put it out.All right. I'm putting it out. 熄掉好吧 我熄掉就是
    Oh, no. 噢,不!
    I can't drink this now. 我现在喝不了它了
    All right, I'm gonna go change. I've got a date. 我要去换衣服了,我有个约会
    Is this Alan again? How's it going? 又是亚伦?进展得如何?
    It's going pretty good, you know? It's nice and we're having fun. 进展的还不错.我们在一起很开心
    So when do we get to meet the guy?Yeah. 我们何时能见到他?就是。
    Let's see, today's Monday 既然今天是星期一
    Never.Come on. 永远别想不要这样嘛
    No,not after what happened with Steve.What are you talking about? 不,不要再来像史提夫那次的事说什么呢?
    We love Steve. Steve was sexy. 我们都"嗨"(爱)屎(史)提夫 屎(史)夫很黑(性)感
    Sorry. 对不起
    完整版请点击
    Look, I don't know how I feel about him yet. Give me a chance to figure it out. 我对他有何感觉都不知道 给我一点时间想清楚
    Well, then can we meet him? 这么说我们可以见他啰?
    No. 不行!
    Sorry. 腿(对)不齐(起)!
    Why should I let them meet him? 我为何要让他们见他?
    I bring a guy home and within five minutes they're all over him. 我带他回去后 他们都挖苦他
    I mean, they're like coyotes picking off the weak members of the herd. 就像郊狼一样找畜群中的弱者下手
    Listen, as someone who's seen more than her share of bad beef... 听着 作为一个见了过多坏牛排的人
    I'll tell you, that is not such a terrible thing. 我告诉你这并不是一件坏事
    Come on, they're your friends. They're looking out after you. 你的朋友他们只是关心你
    I know, I know. 我知道我只是...
    I wish that once I'd bring a guy home they actually liked. 希望带一个他们真正喜欢的男人回家
    Well, you do realize that the odds of that happening are a little slimmer 你知道的 他的机会会更渺茫的
    If they never get to meet the guy. 如果他们根本就没见过这小伙
    Let it go, Ross. 罗斯,别管了
    Yeah? Well, you didn't know ChiChi. 你又不了解琪琪
    Do you all promise? 你们都保证?
    Yeah, we promise. We'll be good.We promise. 我们保证会很友善的对 我们保证
    Chandler, do you promise to be good? 钱德 你保证会很友善?
    You can come in, but your filter tip little buddy has to stay outside. 你可以进来了,但是你的烟屁股朋友得待在外面
    Hey, Pheebs. 嗨 菲比!
    "Dear Ms. Buffay: Thank you for calling attention to our error. 亲爱的布菲小姐 谢谢你提醒我们的错误
    We have credited your account $500. 我们已将五百元存入你的户头
    We're sorry for the inconvenience 造成不便之处请多包涵
    and hope you'll accept this football phone 请接受此足球电话
    as our free gift. " Do you believe this? 做为礼物 你们相信吗?
    Now I have $1000 and a football phone. 现在我多了一千元和一个足球电话
    What bank is this? 这是哪家银行?
    Okay, it's him. 他来了
    Who is it?Alan. 是谁?亚伦
    Chandler. He's here. 钱德 他来了
    Okay, please be good. Please? 拜托 别乱来
    I mean, remember how much you like me. 记得你们有多么爱我
    Hi. Alan, this is everybody. Everybody, this is Alan. 亚伦 这是大家 各位 他是亚伦
    Hi.Hey. 嗨嗨!
    I've heard so much about all you guys. 小莫肿(总)跟我提起你闷(们)
    Thanks, I'll call you tomorrow. 谢谢 我明天再打电话给你
    Okay. 好的
    Okay, let's let the Alanbashing begin. 开始攻击亚伦吧
    Who's gonna take the first shot? 谁先开始?
    Hmm?
    Come on. 来吧!
    I'll go. 我先来!
    Let's start with the way he kept picking at 我们就从他不停剔牙开始
    You know, I'm sorry, I can't do this. 抱歉,我办不到.
    Can't do it. We loved him. 我们爱他
    We loved him.Wait a minute. 我们爱他.等一下.
    We're talking about someone that I'm going out with? 我们谈的是我约会的对象吗?
    Yes. And did you notice? 你们都有注意到?
    Yeah. 耶!
    Know what was great? The way his smile was kind of crooked. 知道他什么最棒吗? 他的微笑有点邪邪的
    Yes, yes. Like the man in the shoe. 对 就像是鞋里的男人
    What shoe? 什么鞋?
    From the nursery rhyme. 诗里的
    "There was a crooked man who had a crooked smile 有个驼背的人有着扭曲的微笑...
    who lived in a shoe for a while" 他住在鞋子里 有一阵子

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:老友记第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/dwvmlrtx.html