美文网首页
艾米丽在巴黎第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

艾米丽在巴黎第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-20 08:48 被阅读0次

    艾米丽在巴黎第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    I can the flowers? 我想买那束花
    The… The pink roses? 那束粉色玫瑰
    - Je comprends pas. - Uh, the rosé rose... -我听不懂-粉红色玫瑰…
    - The… The rosé roses... - Ah, non! -这束玫瑰…-不行
    Non, mademoiselle. 不行 小姐
    Those are not for you. They're roses from the South. 你不配拥有这些南部来的玫瑰
    What? 你说什么
    Here. 拿着
    These are for you. 这些才是你配得的
    - I... - Bonjour, Claudette. -我...-你好 克劳黛特
    She wants the nice roses, not those. 她要买品质上好的玫瑰 不是这种
    Cinq soixante. 5.6欧元
    It's five euros sixty, but round it up to six. 5.6欧元 你给6欧元吧
    完整版请点击
    Really? 真的吗
    Merci very much. 太感谢你了
    Thank you. My lousy French gets me nowhere. 谢谢 我的破法语总令人摸不着头脑
    No. She's not nice to anyone. 不怪你 她对人本来就不客气
    You're nice and French and you speak English? 你是个有礼貌的法国人 还会说英语
    Of course. 当然了
    艾米丽在巴黎单词统计
    艾米丽在巴黎高频单词统计
    I grew up watching American TV. 我从小看美剧长大的
    And you? Visiting from the States? 你呢 从美国来这里观光吗
    I live here now. 我住在这里
    I just heard myself say that out loud, 这么大声说出来
    and I didn't even believe me. 我自己都不敢相信呢
    - Emily. - Camille. -我叫艾米丽-我叫卡蜜尔
    Enchantée. 很高兴认识你
    And how did you get so lucky to move to Paris? 你怎么会这么幸运 能搬到巴黎来住
    I work for a big marketing firm in Chicago 我在芝加哥一家大型营销策划公司上班
    that acquired a smaller marketing firm here. 他们收购了这里一家较小的营销公司
    I'm kind of like the, uh, American point of view. 我是来代表美国的视角
    And how do they feel about that? 那公司的法国人有什么反应
    A lot like that flower lady. 像刚才那位卖花的女士一样
    You really have to go to Le Marché des Enfants Rouges. 你一定要去逛红孩儿市场
    - It's in the Marais. - Okay. -就在玛莱区-好的
    You have so many cool places to check out there. 那一片有很多好玩的地方
    Just take the metro to Filles du Calvaire. 只要坐地铁到十字架之女站就行
    Oh, God, the last time I took the metro, 天啊 我上次搭地铁
    I ended up in the 21st arrondissement. 结果去到第21区
    Um, there is only 20. 巴黎只有20区
    Exactly. 可不是吗
    This city is so overwhelming. 这座城市太令人混乱了
    Relax. 放轻松
    Paris seems like a big city, but it's really just a small town. 巴黎看似一座大城市 其实只是一座小镇
    You'll realize after you spend some time here. 待久了就会知道了
    Actually, what are you doing tonight? 对了 你今晚有空吗
    If it's Tuesday, it must be language class. 今天是星期二 我要去上法语课
    I have a better idea for you. 我有个更棒的计划
    I work for an art gallery, and we're having an opening tonight. 我在一家美术馆工作 今晚有场展览开幕
    Fun crowd and some people from Chicago. 来的人很有趣 有些是芝加哥人
    Do you know Randy Zimmer? 你知道兰迪·齐默吗
    The hotel guy? 那个酒店大亨
    I mean, I've heard of him. He's like the new Ian Schrager. 我听说过 他像是新一代的酒店之父伊恩·施拉杰
    - No offense to the old one. - Well, he's looking at art -无意冒犯伊恩·施拉杰-他要来选购画作
    for his new hotel in Paris. Come! 挂在他在巴黎新开的酒店里 来吧
    It's at Galerie de Garipuy, in the fourth. 在第四区的嘉希皮美术馆
    Which is next to the fifth? 在第五区旁边
    Which is just across the river. 在河岸对面
    You'll get the hang of it! 你会适应的
    Okay, I have to go. 好了 我要走了
    艾米丽在巴黎中英对照台词本截图
    艾米丽在巴黎中英对照台词本截图
    Okay. 好的
    - I'm sorry. - I'm not. -不好意思-不要紧的
    See you tonight, right? 今晚见 好吗
    Mademoiselle. 小姐
    Vos paquets sont arrivés. Vos paquets. Paquets. 你的包裹到了 你的包裹 包裹
    - American paquets. - My paquets! -美国的包裹-我的包裹
    Finally. 终于到了
    Madame, c'est possible pour… 夫人 你能不能...
    Je suis occupée. 我没空
    Oh, yeah, okay, no. 好吧 算了
    Never mind, then. I got it. 不要紧 我可以的
    - I got it. - But who's got you? -我自己来就行-总得有个人帮忙吧
    Okay. There you go. You got it? 好的 稳住 你可以吗
    No worries. 我行的
    Oh, my God. 天啊
    You know… 你知道...
    we have bricks here in Paris. 巴黎也买得到砖头
    It's just a few things from home I can't live without. 只是从家寄来的一些必需品
    Not that. 我不是指那些
    That's from my office. 那是从办公室带回来的
    - What kind of business are you in? - Marketing. -你做哪一行的-市场营销
    Oh, no… 不要啊...
    My Trader Joe's organic chunky unsalted. 我的无盐花生酱没了
    My ex. 我的前男友
    Sorry. 真替你感到难过
    Oh, no, him I can live without, but the peanut butter… 不 没他我还能活得下去 但没了花生酱…
    You're in Paris now. 你现在在巴黎了
    I'm sure we can find you something better than peanut butter. 肯定能找到比花生酱更好吃的东西
    Oh, my God! 天啊
    I feel like I've never had an omelet before. 我以前吃的煎蛋卷算白吃了
    This was amazing. 太好吃了
    You sure you don't wanna go back to peanut butter? 你确定不会再想吃花生酱了
    No, you've ruined me forever. 对啊 你害我这辈子都不想吃了
    So, you market lingerie? 所以 你推销的是内衣吗
    Luxury goods. 不 奢侈品
    The lingerie was a gift. 内衣是礼物
    From a client. 一个客户送的
    - You must have made him very happy. - I hope so. Professionally. -他肯定对你很满意-但愿如此 我是说在专业上
    Wait, that didn't sound right either. The truth is the gift is an issue for me. 等等 还是怪怪的 其实这礼物是个问题
    - Why? - First, he's married. -怎么说-第一 客户是有妇之夫
    Second, he's having an affair with my boss 第二 他和我上司搞外遇
    who would love to see me on the next flight back to Chicago. 我上司可希望我马上坐飞机回芝加哥了
    And three, it's wildly inappropriate. 第三 这也太不合适了吧
    - It sounds messy. - It is. -听起来很混乱-确实
    And I hate messes. 我最讨厌混乱的事了
    完整版请点击
    Even as a kid, I had rules. My peas couldn't touch my carrots. 我从小就有自己的规则 青豆和萝卜不能放一起
    I had to have the sauce on the side, and I liked my meat uncut. 酱料要放旁边 喜欢吃整块的肉
    And on that note, I'm going to help you clean up 提到这点 走之前
    before I go. 我帮你收拾干净
    Oh. Oh, no, no. No, no. 不行
    - It… It… That ruins the pan. - It's soap. -这… 会把锅弄坏的-这不过是洗洁精
    See, that's the secret to our omelets. We never clean. We let things season. 这就是煎蛋卷的秘方 不洗锅 让味道留在锅上
    Those are my rules. 这是我的规矩
    Okay. 好吧
    ♪ I've been in Rome ♪ ♪ 我去过罗马 ♪
    ♪ I've been in Paris ♪ ♪ 我去过巴黎 ♪
    ♪ I've been in a cell ♪ ♪ 我去过监狱 ♪
    ♪ And I've been infatuated ♪ ♪ 我曾坠入情网 ♪
    ♪ But I've never been… ♪ ♪ 但我从没… ♪
    They're beautiful. Thank you. 好漂亮的玫瑰 谢谢
    - Who's she in there with? - Antoine. -她跟谁在里面-安托万
    - Sounds like they're fighting. - You're a genius. -他们好像在吵架-你真厉害
    What are they saying? 他们在吵什么
    Basically, she says that he doesn't appreciate her, 她说安托万不懂得感激她的付出
    and now he's threatening to meet with other agencies. 现在他威胁要找其他营销公司
    Oh, God. I have to do something. 天啊 我得做点什么
    No, no, the last thing she needs is you riding in on his perfume bottle. 她最不希望你介入他的香水企划
    Okay, well, if a client walks 没错 但如果我刚加入公司
    right after I got there, there's only one person to blame. 就丢了一个客户 只有我会被责怪
    Tous les mois y a un problème. 每个月都会出问题
    Toujours le même cinéma. Qu'est-ce que tu veux? 每次都是那个电影院 你想怎么样
    - I... - Non! -我...-不
    I hope I'm not interrupting. 希望没打扰到你们
    Of course you are! 当然打扰到了
    The American in Paris. Come on in! 到巴黎的美国人 进来吧
    I just wanted to tell you that I'm supposed to see 我只是想跟你说
    Randy Zimmer tonight. 我今晚应该会见到兰迪·齐默
    Who?
    From the hotel group. 那个酒店集团大亨
    Your idea! You know, 这是你出的主意 你懂的
    to… to have Antoine's company 你希望安托万的公司
    create a signature fragrance for their hotels. 能为他们酒店设计一款专属的香水
    - It could be really big for Maison Lavaux. - Why didn't you tell me this? -这对拉沃家族可是大好机会-怎么没告诉我
    Because we weren't prepared to mention it yet. 因为我们还没打算公布
    It's really cutting edge. Very new. 这个想法很有创意 非常前卫
    Exciting. It was a great idea, Sylvie. 真令人期待 这点子很好 希尔薇
    How do you know Zimmer? 你是怎么认识齐默的
    Emily? 艾米丽
    Our mutual friend in Paris. 我们在法国有共同的朋友
    - Right. - Yeah. -对-没错
    Anyway, um… 话说回来
    I just wanted to let you know that they loved it. 我只是想说 他们很喜欢这个点子
    Preliminarily, I mean. So, wish me luck. 第一次洽谈结果很乐观 所以祝我好运吧
    I don't think I have to. 我想你不需要靠运气
    These are for you. 这是送给你的
    Happy Tuesday. 星期二快乐
    Bye. 待会儿见
    Smart girl. 这女孩真聪明
    What do you think you're doing? 你以为你在干什么
    Julien told me he was taking agency meetings. 朱利安说 安托万打算换营销公司
    I was just trying to help. 我只是想帮忙

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:艾米丽在巴黎第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ivvmlrtx.html