美文网首页
艾米丽在巴黎第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

艾米丽在巴黎第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-20 08:48 被阅读0次

艾米丽在巴黎第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Bonjour, Paris! 你好 巴黎
Hi, Chicago. What time is it there? 你好 芝加哥 那边几点了
It's 1:00 a.m. 凌晨1点
With the nausea, the sore boobs, and enough gas to launch a parade float, 恶心想吐 乳房疼痛和足以推动游行彩车的屁
I can't sleep! 导致我睡不着
Well, this'll give you something to dream about. 至少你拥有了一直梦寐以求的东西
Where are you? 你在哪里
Jogging on the Seine. 我在塞纳河旁跑步
It's gorgeous. You are living my life. 太棒了 你在过着我的生活
Except for... the jogging part. 除了我不爱跑步
And how's Doug like it? 道格还适应吗
Doug isn't actually coming. We're, um... 其实他没来 我们...
We're not together anymore. 我们已经分手了
完整版请点击
What? 什么
So you're single? In Paris? 所以你单身了 而且还是在巴黎
- So single. - Okay, now I'm even more jealous. -单身狗一个-我更羡慕你了
I mean, your life is croissants and sex. 如今你的生活充满了牛角包和做爱
So far, croissants. 目前为止只有牛角包
So, how's the Paris office treating you? 巴黎办公室的人对你好吗
艾米丽在巴黎单词统计
艾米丽在巴黎高频单词统计
Oh, yeah, they're a fun bunch. 他们都挺有意思的
- I'm fitting right in. - Wonderful. -我马上就融入了-不错
I'll send the corporate commandments from the Chicago office 我会从芝加哥发一份企业守则过去
so you can give them an idea of our best practices. 你就能让他们了解一下我们的做事标准
Great. I'm sure they'll love to hear those, 很好 他们肯定想听听
especially from me. 尤其是听我说
Excusez-moi, mademoiselle. 借过一下 小姐
Oh, yeah, no problem. 好的 没问题
Emily. Emily, there's a man next to you who's exposing himself. 艾米丽 你旁边有个人露鸟了
- Em... Emily? - Oh, my God! -艾米丽-天啊
Uh, pardon. 不好意思
Um, no. Sorry, that's my bad, I... You're peeing, and that's a urinal, um... 是我不对... 你在尿尿 那个是小便斗...
- Au revoir to you, monsieur. - Bonne journée. -再见 先生-祝你今天愉快
What? 搞什么
Oh, my God. 天啊
Oh, my God. No! 天啊 不要啊
Ah, madame. Madame. 这位女士
The shower in my apartment just stopped working. 我公寓的浴室断水了
Poof! Just like that... 砰的一声 水就没了
...there's no more water. 没水了
Why are you out dressed like that? 你为什么穿成这样站在外面
Do you think you're at a carnival? 你以为这里是游乐场吗
The shower. 浴室
Can you come see? 你可以来看看吗
I don't understand. And I've got no mail for you. 我听不懂 也没收到你的邮件
Is there something you can do? 你能不能帮帮我
Hi, good morning. 早上好
Can you please just tell her that the water cut off in my shower? 你能不能跟她说 我的浴室断水了
The water cut out in her shower. 她说她的浴室断水了
Yeah... and last week, it was a fuse. 又来了... 上周是保险丝烧坏了
Why does she break everything? Can she tell me why she breaks everything? 她怎么总弄坏东西 你问她为什么老是弄坏东西
She wants to know what you did. 她想知道你做了什么
Nothing! Nothing. I was minding my own shower business! 什么也没做 我刚才只不过在洗澡
You know, the water is very unreliable in this building. 这栋大楼的供水向来不稳定
The plumbing is 500 years old. Literally. 水管已经500年了 没骗你
She's getting on my nerves. Nothing but problems since she got here. 她真是气死我了 她搬来后只会带来麻烦
- What did she just say? - She'll call a plumber. -她刚才说什么-她会通知水管工
And in the meantime? 那我现在怎么办
- And in the meantime? - Le bidet. -现在怎么办-用坐浴盆洗
Yeah, that one I got. 这句话我懂
艾米丽在巴黎中英对照台词本截图
艾米丽在巴黎中英对照台词本截图
Le verbe "aimer." 动词"喜欢"
I like coffee. 我喜欢咖啡
I like tea. 我喜欢茶
I like sport. 我喜欢运动
I like boots. 我喜欢靴子
I like dancing. 我喜欢跳舞
And I like Paris. 我喜欢巴黎
Bye, everyone. Good job. 各位同学 再见 都表现得很好
- Jacqueline? - Yeah? -杰奎琳-什么事
Um, any advice on how to get an office 要怎么让办公室里所有法国人
full of French people to "aimer" me? 都"喜欢"我
You work in an office full of French people? 你办公室里所有同事都是法国人
- Oui. - Wow. -是的-天啊
That must be... interesting. 肯定... 很有意思
- I'll tell you all about it. - Yeah. -我可以详细告诉你-行
Maybe we can go out and have a drink or something? 也许我们可以出去喝一杯
Oui, bien sûr. 好 没问题
My rate outside class is 50 euros an hour. 课外教学每小时50欧元
Bon. 不错
Or maybe not. 那就算了
As you want. 随便你
Have a good week. 祝你这周过得愉快
Bonjour, Sylvie. 早上好 希尔薇
Bonjour. 你好
- J'aime those bottines. - Merci. -我很喜欢你的靴子-谢谢
Why are you smiling like that? 为什么笑成这样
I'm just saying bonjour. 我只是想跟你打声招呼
It's a beautiful day in Paris. 巴黎今天的天气很好
There's not so much to be happy about. 没什么值得开心的
We have a big day. 今天是个大日子
Very important commercial shoot for De L'Heure. 我们要为"时间"香水拍一条重要的广告
And if you keep smiling like that, people will think you're stupid. 要是你一直笑 别人会以为你是傻子
Okay. I'll try to stop smiling. 好吧 我会试着不笑
Unless you're really happy. 除非你真的很快乐
Are you really happy? 你真的快乐吗
Well, I just split up with my boyfriend, 这个嘛 我刚跟男朋友分手
and the water in my shower this morning cut off 今早 由于某条古代的水管出状况
due to some ancient plumbing issue, 导致浴室断水了
so I had to wash my hair in the bidet. 于是我只好用坐浴盆洗头
But... 不过...
c'est la vie. 这就是人生
Well, perhaps you can post that on your little Instagram? 也许你可以把这个故事发到ins上
#BadHairDay. 标签"发型糟糕的一天"
Excuse me, what is this I just received from you? 不好意思 我刚收到的这份文件是什么
Oh, it's just something I sent from the Chicago office, 这是我从芝加哥发来的文件
完整版请点击
our corporate commandments. 我们的企业守则
Oh, and you're commanding us to do what? 你要命令我们做什么
"Thou shalt always maintain a positive attitude. "时刻保持积极的态度
Thou shalt be on time. 准时上班
Thou shalt praise in public and criticize in private." 公众场合只允许赞美 批评在私下进行"
"Thou shalt avoid workplace romances"? "同事之间不准谈恋爱"
And "Thou shalt remember that we are all a team." 还有"别忘了我们是个团队"
And there is no i in team. 团队中没有"我"字
Well, the French word for team is équipe. 可是在法语中
- And there's an i in équipe. - Well, let's not get caught up on vowels. -团队中是有"我"字的-我们还是别咬文嚼字了
It's about all of us sharing a global vision. 重点是拥有相同的全球视野
You would like to destroy our French soul! 你是想毁灭我们法国人的精神
Well done, Emily. 好样的 艾米丽
Look, I wanna be part of the solution, not create problems. 我希望能一起解决问题 不是制造问题
Well, then, you should listen more and talk less. 那你应该多听少说
- This is a very important shoot. - I'm just gonna be getting -这场拍摄很重要-我只想拍一些花絮照
some behind-the-scenes for social in the States. 放在美国的社交网站上
I wanna make sure that De L'Heure gets "de more" followers. 我要确保"时间"香水获得更多粉丝
Well, you're stating the obvious. That's what you're here for. 还用说吗 这就是你来这里的任务
Antoine! 安托万
...l'appareil. Bonjour. 你好
Emily. Nice to see you again. 艾米丽 很高兴再次见到你
Bonjour. 你好
I am très excitée to be here. 我也很兴奋能来到这里
Excitée? Really? 兴奋 是吗
"Excitée" does not mean excited. 在法语中 "兴奋"不是激动
It means horny. 是性奋的意思
Oh, well, not that, then. 好吧 我不是那个意思
Well, you'll have to excuse her. 请原谅她
She washed her hair in the bidet this morning. 她今早用坐浴盆洗头呢
Has Sylvie told you about the shoot? 希尔薇跟你讲过这场拍摄吗
No, she hasn't. 没有
So, we follow this elegant young woman walking to work, 镜头追随一个走路上班的优雅的年轻女性
and as she crosses the bridge, 当她经过这座桥时
she becomes every man's fantasy and desire. 成了男人的幻想和欲望
- Our tagline is "Dream of Beauty." - Well, I feel like I'm dreaming right now. -广告标语是"美人美梦"-我感觉现在就在做梦
This view is magical. 这道风景好梦幻
It's so nice to see Paris through fresh eyes. 用初来乍到的眼光欣赏巴黎 真的不错
Let's just make sure we don't see any tourists in cargo pants. 我们要确保镜头不会拍到穿工装裤的游客
I'm just gonna grab some content for social. 我要去为社交网站拍一些内容
bonjour. 你好
- Je suis Emily from Savoir. - I don't speak French. -我是萨维尔公司的艾米丽-我不会说法语
Me either. 我也是
Um, okay, good. 那就好
Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions? 介意我问你几个问题吗
Okay. 很好
Where are you from? 你来自哪里
Serbia. 塞尔维亚
And what is your dream of beauty? 你对"美人美梦"的定义是什么
Private jet. 私人飞机
- Okay. Wh... - Excuse me. We are ready to shoot. -很好 那...-不好意思 要开始拍摄了
- Okay? - Okay. -可以吗-好
No pictures. 不准拍
Oh, merci... beaucoup. 谢... 谢
Cut!
What do you think? 你怎么看

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:艾米丽在巴黎第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pvvmlrtx.html