美文网首页
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-16 09:06 被阅读0次

了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
The one that got away. 那个人离我而去
The biggest heartache of my life was not 这辈子最令我心痛的不是
my husband and the father of my children leaving me, 我的丈夫 我孩子的父亲离开了我
it was never being able to truly land Manniford McClaine. 而是没能正式和曼尼福德 麦克莱恩约会
Yes, that was his real name, 没错 那就是他的真名
and he was fabulous. 他相当了不起
He was the captain of my high school football team. 他是我高中足球队的队长
He was the leader of the pack. 天生的领袖
He had a jawline you could stab your sister with. 下巴尖得你可以拿去刺你的妹妹
He was so gorgeous that 他是那么英俊潇洒
after years of having my mother tell me, 我妈多年来都在教导我
"Your virtue is a garden, keep it watered, 你的美德就是一座花园 勤加浇灌
but behind a fence," 但要在栅栏后面
完整版请点击
I bring him over for dinner, she takes one look at him, 后来我带他回家吃晚饭 我妈就看了他一眼
and suddenly it's like, "You know what?" 然后突然跟我说 你知道吗
"It's not a high fence." 栅栏也不怎么高
"Just hop on over." 跳过去吧
"Here, step on my hands, I'll give you a boost." 来 踩着我的手 我助你一臂之力
We almost went to prom together. 我们差点一起参加毕业舞会
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人单词统计
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人高频单词统计
- Ooh! - As friends, but still. - 哇 - 以朋友的身份 但也很不错了
Then his old girlfriend, Satan, moved back from Rhode Island 然后他的前女友 撒旦 从罗德岛搬回来了
and they got back together, got married, 他们破镜重圆 结婚了
had four kids and bought a waterfront mansion 有了四个孩子 还在奥伊斯特贝买了
- in Oyster Bay. - Ooh! - 一所海滨豪宅 - 天啊
Yes. And... 是的 然后
Hey, is there any more onion dip? 嘿 还有洋葱酱吗
Shh!
Sorry. 抱歉
Is there any more onion dip? 还有洋葱酱吗
Continue, please. 请继续吧
Anyhow, the other day I picked up a newspaper 总之 有一天我看报纸
and there on the front page is a headline: 头版的大标题上写着
"Wall Street golden boy, Manniford McClaine, 华尔街金童 曼尼福德 麦克莱恩
caught with head of wife in trunk of car." 被捕 车后备箱中发现其妻头颅
That's right. 的确如此
Manniford murdered his wife, 曼尼福德谋杀了他的妻子
then drove around with her head for an hour 被捕前带着她的头
before getting caught. I couldn't believe it. 开车在外转了一个小时 我简直不敢相信
It-it had to be some other Manniford McClaine. 一定是别人和他重名了
But there he was, in the paper, handcuffed, 但那的确就是他 上了报纸 戴着手铐
being perp-walked into the station. 被押向警局
And I just thought, "My God..." 然后我就想 天啊
he still looks fantastic." 他看上去依旧迷人
No, I mean it, 我说真的
better looking than high school. I know, 比高中时候还要帅 我知道
my first thought should've been, "Dodged that bullet." 我的第一想法本应是 活该
Instead it was, "I don't know, he's single, I'm single. 但我想的却是 怎么说 他单身 我也单身
If he beats this thing..." 如果他能躲过一劫
Okay, I'm gonna stop talking now. 好了 我应该闭嘴了
Harriet's brother is supposed to play something for us. 哈里特的哥哥该给我们弹点音乐了
Tommy? Play me off! 汤米 换你了
Thank you. 谢谢大家
Thanks. 谢谢
Onion dip. 洋葱酱
- Bye bye love - Yes! - 别了 爱人 - 好
♪ Bye bye happiness... ♪ ♪ 别了 幸福 ♪
Vivian, you're out of glasses. 薇薇安 杯子要不够用了
Thanks for pointing out the painfully obvious, Frederick. 谢谢你指出这么明显的问题 弗雷德里克
Stay vigilant! 保持警惕
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人中英对照台词本截图
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人中英对照台词本截图
I think I'm in love with Frederick. 我想我爱上弗雷德里克了
Frederick? He's with Letty in toiletries. 弗雷德里克 他正和化妆品部的莱蒂谈恋爱
Letty dumped him days ago. 莱蒂几天前把他甩了
I heard he was in love with Carroll in the back office. 我听说他爱上了后勤部的卡罗尔
- Who's she? - He. - 她是谁 - 是他
How very Grecian. 真有古希腊遗风
That is a terrible rumor to spread. 传这种谣言影响可不好
These are getting heavy. 这些越来越沉了
Counter. 放台子上吧
Use plastic cups next time. 下次用塑料杯子吧
Pay for 'em and I'll use 'em. 你出钱我就用
Give me that. Were you raised by bears? 给我吧 你是被熊养大的吗
Thanks, Mary. 谢谢你 玛丽
Coming through! 杯子来了
- Hello emptiness - Careful. - 你好 空虚 - 小心
Watch it. 看着点
This is a balance issue, people. 注意保持平衡 伙计们
♪ Bye bye, my love, good-bye-eye ♪ ♪ 别了 我的爱 再见 再见 ♪
♪ Bye bye, my love, good-bye-eye. ♪ ♪ 别了 我的爱 再见 再见 ♪
Well done. 很好
I'm so Dasen-offen-upsetten-gruber. 我太不该兴了
I'm sorry? 你好
Fraulein, please help me. I'm so lost. 小姐 请帮帮我 我迷路了
- I'm looking for the Reichstag. - The Reichstag? - 我在找国会大厦 - 国会大厦
You don't know this famous German building? 你没听说过这座著名的德国建筑吗
Gaudy, very big, and no elevator? 华丽 高大 没有电梯
Oy, those steps will leave you uber-pooped! Ha. 那些台阶够你爬断腿 哈哈
You look very familiar to me. 你看起来很面熟
- Do I know you? - No, no, - 我认识你吗 - 不 不
I just have one of those punims. 我长得比较大众
What's your name? 你叫什么名字
My name, well, it's Ay-Rolf... 我的名字 呃 是 艾 洛夫
that's the first name... 那是名字
"Jawohl," that's it. “好的” 是这个
- Not very common. - Ay-Rolf. - 不常见 - 艾 洛夫
And your last name? 你姓什么
Hitler... burg. 希特勒 伯格
Well, 好吧
I've got to tell you, Mr. Ay-Rolf Hitlerburg, 我必须告诉你 艾 洛夫 希特勒伯格先生
you're a pretty long way from the Reichstag. 你离国会大厦还远着呢
Well, that bitch Himmler sent me off completely unprepared. 那个贱人希姆莱在我毫无准备的情况下就把我派来了
Did I say "Himmler"? 我是不是说了 希姆莱
I meant "Himmlerstein." 我的意思是 希姆莱斯坦
Well, what were his directions? 他是怎么跟你说的
He said to take a left, and another left, 他说要左转 然后再左转
完整版请点击
- and then the Third Reich. - "Right." - 然后就到了第三帝国 - 好吧
That's what he said, "Third Reich." 他就是那么说的 第三帝国
- "Right." - Glad you agree. - 好的 - 很高兴你也同意
Well, 好吧
you are a long way from the fatherland. 你离你的祖国有十万八千里远
Was is das? 真的吗
Your German vocabulary's quite impressive, by the way. 另外 你蹦出的德语单词真是令人难忘
- Danke. - You are in New York City. - “谢谢” - 你现在在纽约市
New York City, interesting. 纽约市 有意思
Any place you can recommend for a quick bite to eat? 你能推荐几个吃快餐的地方吗
I'm feeling a bit peckish. 我感觉有点饿
Well, there's an excellent deli around the corner. 拐角有一家非常好吃的熟食店
Yeah, deli's not really my thing. 我不爱吃熟食
Okay, what do you like? 那你喜欢吃什么
Whatever's fascist. Fastest! 要最法西斯的 最快的
Oy, what a day this has been. 今天真是糟糕
Pizza's here! Everybody pay up! 披萨到了 赶紧交钱
So, I'm not really Ay-Rolf Hitlerburg. 我其实不是艾 洛夫 希特勒伯格
Well, you had me fooled. 你骗到我了
I'm Randall, Vivian's fifth favorite cousin. 我是兰道尔 薇薇安第五个最喜欢的表哥
Midge, Vivian's 34th best friend. 米琪 薇薇安第三十四个最好的朋友
My what? 我的什么
Nothing. 没什么
- Couple of comedians. - Are you? - 他是喜剧演员 - 你是吗
- Am I what? - A comedian? - 我是什么 - 喜剧演员
Bad sign if you can't tell. 你不会没看出来吧
- No, you're hysterical. - I'll take your pity. - 不 你很歇斯底里- 我接受你的同情
Yes, I've been at it a while. Almost made my living from it. 是的 我干这行有一段日子了 几乎就靠它吃饭
Got an agent, got a manager, toured, did a little TV. 找了经纪人 有了经理 到处巡演 上过电视
In fact, I got to go. 事实上 我得走了
I got a set downtown in a half hour. 我半小时后在市区还有演出
Crappy time slot, but, well. 糟糕的时段 但是
- You ever try a brisket? - A brisket? - 你试过用牛腩吗 - 牛腩
Personal joke. 私人笑话
See you again. 再见
And don't be funny without me. 我不在的时候不准这么有趣
You can't have Randall, I'm in love with him. 你不能和兰道尔在一起 我爱上他了
He's your cousin, Vivian. 他是你表哥 薇薇安
Twice removed. 远房表哥
Let's talk, sweetie. 我们去聊聊吧 亲爱的
♪ I'm strictly a female female ♪ ♪ 我是个女孩子 女孩子 ♪
♪ And my future I hope will be ♪ ♪ 我希望我的未来 ♪
♪ In the home of a brave ♪ ♪ 会与一名勇敢而自由的男孩 ♪
♪ And free male ♪ ♪ 住在一起 ♪
♪ Who'll enjoy being a guy ♪ ♪ 他将享受男人的乐趣 ♪
♪ Having a girl... ♪ ♪ 有一个女孩 ♪
Hey, Jack Webb. Do I look like someone who 嘿 杰克 韦布 我看上去像是
would use anything you sell in this store? 会买你店里东西的人吗
Follow the men shopping for their mistresses. 去跟着那些给情人买东西的男人吧
It's bound to be more fun. 那肯定更有意思
This is a personal favorite. 我个人很喜欢这个
But this one's a little bit more dramatic. 不过这个就有点夸张了
You let me know if anything speaks to you. 喜欢哪一个就告诉我
I don't know. 我不知道
I've never worn much makeup before. 我之前很少化妆的
This was my daughter's idea. 这是我女儿的主意

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ebvarrtx.html