Paper Boats--to Mother
《纸船—寄母亲》
Normal speed
Never willing to waste a sheet of paper,
我从不肯妄弃一张纸,
I save and save
总是留着——留着
Then fold them into small, small boats
叠成一只只很小的船儿,
And throw them into the sea from my ship.
从舟上抛下在海里。
Some are blown back into the portholes,
有的被天风吹卷到舟中的窗里,
Others are stuck on the stern, soaked by waves,
有的被海浪打湿,沾在船头上。
And I, undiscouraged, keep on folding and hoping
我仍是不灰心的每天叠着,
That one will finally reach its destination.
总希望有一只能流到我要它到的地方去。
O Mother, if you ever see a tiny white sail in your dream,
母亲,倘若你梦中看见一只很小的白船儿,
Don't be startled by its unexpected presence for
不要惊讶它无端入梦。
It was folded by your loving daughter to carry homeward
这是你至爱的女儿含着泪叠的,万水千山,
Across the sea and mountains her love and sorrow.
求它载着她的爱和悲哀归去。
网友评论